• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Who Do You Think Should Have A Thread On PULL That Doesn’t Already?

420 posts in this topic

Posted

I second Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande. Something just seems soooooo off about them, gives me the same exact vibe an abusive ex gave me. He also tried to lock me down fast and I acted the same as she is now. Not saying that's what's going on but their relationship is unsettling and that's just what I get from it. I love Ariana, I just hope she didn't jump from one toxic relationship to another and if she did, I hope she finds a way out like I did 

I don't think she in a abusive relationship it but there are a TON of red flag  from both of them. 

Posted

I don't think she in a abusive relationship it but there are a TON of red flag  from both of them. 

like I said, I'm not sure if it's abusive and not accusing it of being, but there's definitely something going on and I don't have a good feeling about it. I just really hope it looks bad but isn't. 

Posted

Teala Dunn.

[IMG]

Posted

Forneverworld and Double4head I surprise that no one in PULL make thread about them yet

Chibi review E-beg, stole theory from other places likes tumblr (example his Tokyo Ghoul video), used Tokyo Ghoul fanart as his video thumbnail without permission or credit from one artist, When the artist contacted him just to asked him to give her a credit for her fanart. he didn't do that and play victim, sent his subscribe to harassed the artist instead.

Posted

Taylor Hill, she's the youngest Victoria's Secret angel and most followed angel on instagram and there's some controversy about her being racist because of an old video where she mocked an Indian accent and made fun of someone, and said the n word while singing along to a song ( same with VS angel Sara Sampio)

and I'm pretty sure she got work done on her face  

Madison Beer (if she doesn't already) 

General Instgram It Girls Thread

Posted

Taylor Hill, she's the youngest Victoria's Secret angel and most followed angel on instagram and there's some controversy about her being racist because of an old video where she mocked an Indian accent and made fun of someone, and said the n word while singing along to a song ( same with VS angel Sara Sampio)

and I'm pretty sure she got work done on her face  

Madison Beer (if she doesn't already) 

General Instgram It Girls Thread

Madison beer has one already 

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/325-madison-beer/#comment-9142

Idk if she's done anything but I'm  interested in seeing a thread for ikuraz since she gets mentioned in the tsuruko thread but no one ever says what problematic things she's done lol

Posted (edited)

Edited by PineappleVera

Posted

John K the creator of Ren and Stimpy 

Posted

I know this has already been said but Nicki Minaj really needs her own thread as much as cardi b is as trashy as she is Nicki's Latest trend of taking about other people's kids has been well...

Posted

There's this user on Instagram that usually goes by @tatiyana.wang. She's extremely problematic. She made her "fans" raid Zico and they kept saying "African p*ssy" and other vile things to him. When BBC's tried to intervene, she sent her followers to harass them too! 

Posted

Jaclyn Hill. Beauty Guru. (Morphe Palette Mis-representation Drama ) 2018
I can't find a thread on her & No mention on here at all however she has many millions of followers on YouTube = 5.5 million to be exact  & Insta and has been at he the centre of so much drama & controversy over the years and especially just now. The Drama channels on YouTube are full of her problematic PR personna . Does anyone know why the biggest Drama Queen on |YouTube | doesn't have a thread here already?

Can someone create one?

Posted (edited)

Jaclyn Hill. Beauty Guru. (Morphe Palette Mis-representation Drama ) 2018
I can't find a thread on her & No mention on here at all however she has many millions of followers on YouTube = 5.5 million to be exact  & Insta and has been at he the centre of so much drama & controversy over the years and especially just now. The Drama channels on YouTube are full of her problematic PR personna . Does anyone know why the biggest Drama Queen on |YouTube | doesn't have a thread here already?

Can someone create one?

Wow I actually did my own search for a Jaclyn Hill thread because I was convinced she would already have one! I can’t believe one hasn’t been made yet!! We need a general thread for MUAs as well! 

I would make the threads if I wasn’t so lazy lol

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Illumi

Posted

LAINEYBOT.

PLEASE.

Posted

LAINEYBOT.

PLEASE.

Why can't we just talk about them in the Onison thread?