• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Who Do You Think Should Have A Thread On PULL That Doesn’t Already?

590 posts in this topic

Posted

idk if she has a thread here but Whitney Wisconsin

she fucks dogs and killed two puppies

I feel like she belongs on kiwifarms for being an actual criminal (anyone who doesn’t know her should google todokaras, what a mess)

Posted

Elon Musk. Man needs to get off twitter lol he's completely ruined his reputation.

Posted

I feel like she belongs on kiwifarms for being an actual criminal (anyone who doesn’t know her should google todokaras, what a mess)

I think she has a thread there. If you google her real name (it pop up if you google Whitney Wisconsin) her record comes up too. I just feel like she need a thread here because there might be people who live near her and who might have ended up donating a puppy or dog to her they need to know about her.

Posted

@Cazfhey on instagram. He allegedly was abusive to his ex @Pajerok and dated her when she was underage, 15 or 16 I believe when he was 23. He also has some kind of feud with @snowbunnyem

Posted

@dollzkastle accuses everyone of cosplaying their bjds and will get extremely malicious in dms about it. They accused @choukandi @cazfhey and @elfgutz of stealing/copying their ocs. They are a nut case. 

Posted

Rumors going around that snowbunnyem is a Trans-trender. He put himself out as a cismale and photoshops himself like crazy to make his jaw bigger. If you look at any tagged photos most of them are edited and hes taking the photo. And tagged cosplay ones he looks way different

Posted

he was brought up briefly in the Edward Avila forum, but im curious to know if theres a Big Marvel thread. I saw this comment on a recent video he's done and I'm wondering if there's any proof to it.

bmarvel.png

Posted (edited)

People who use musical.ly(idk how to spell it). So Loren Gray, Baby Ariel, and others. I don't think their problematic per say but I think they deserve a thread

i’ve got only a little bit about Loren Gray Beech, it’s not a really problematic though.

It’s just lip injections. People think it might be plumping but I don’t know how she can plump that hard. Here’s the link just to show the difference in her lips:

https://m.imgur.com/a/5De3d1A

Edited by googs

Posted

Kate Davis (girlyhoot) i thought she had a thread here but i guess not.

Posted

Timothy Heller...I wanna see what people can pull up. Plus she shaded my girl Billie😭🤧🤧

Posted

@dollzkastle attacking a fan that asked a question. She sent this to me after it happe ed. Apperently she asked a simple question about on of his dolls and he accused her or start drama

Screenshot_2018-07-29-23-57-56.png

Posted

Rumors going around that snowbunnyem is a Trans-trender. He put himself out as a cismale and photoshops himself like crazy to make his jaw bigger. If you look at any tagged photos most of them are edited and hes taking the photo. And tagged cosplay ones he looks way different

so shouldn't he have a whole thread? I thought he seemed like a decent person but the more I try to look into all the info involving him, it gets messier and more confusing. He actually lives in the same state not too far away and always seemed oddly dismissive when I'd talk to him so I guess that makes sense now 

Posted

Mark Zuckerburg 

If Elon Musk has a thread here why not Mark

Posted

Hey sorry I haven’t been on the site much recently but basically: 

- Defintely to the ehjovan thread 

- Whitney Wisconsin sounds like she needs to be arrested and in jail???

- I’m glad Elon Musk now has a thread 

- I don’t know who any of the people Kirita mentioned are and I’m not really sure why that post was downvoted? Are those people not worth posting on PULL?

- I’m also not familiar with either Kate Davis or dollzkastle so I don’t have an opinion on them 

- I’m not sure if it’s worth making a separate Timothy Heller thread since she’s already discussed so much in the Melanie Martinez thread. There’s been a lot of activity over in that thread from Melanie stans so I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them ends up making a Timothy thread.  My feelings on Timothy are pretty neutral. 

- YES MY BOY ZUCC NEEDS A THREAD!!

Posted

- Whitney Wisconsin sounds like she needs to be arrested and in jail???

- I’m also not familiar with either Kate Davis or dollzkastle so I don’t have an opinion on them 

She did went to jail for something related to abusing animals i not sure she went to jail for killing those dogs

Kate (girlyhoot) is the girl behind the LACE movement in 2015 she need a thread because of her recent behavior