• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Who Do You Think Should Have A Thread On PULL That Doesn’t Already?

421 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Limecrime and dolls kill both have done extremely shady shit. There was a massive scale with limecrimes website and also the owner is anti Semitic. Dolls kill steals from artists and uses models with or collab with extremely questionable people

Edited by Dahlia*

Posted

Limecrime and dolls kill both have done extremely shady shit. There was a massive scale with limecrimes website and also the owner is anti Semitic. Dolls kill steals from artists and uses models with or collab with extremely questionable people

Doe deer has a thread here but its pointless to make a limecrime thread seeing how she sold the company idk who owns it now

Dolls kill are they that shady?

Posted (edited)

Doe deer has a thread here but its pointless to make a limecrime thread seeing how she sold the company idk who owns it now

Dolls kill are they that shady?

Dolls Kills has had a lot of plagiarism scandals this past year and I vaguely remember that a bunch of camgirls were protesting them back in 2016/2017 but I can’t really remember why? They’re like the Forever 21 of alternative fashion so it’s not surprising that they keep stealing from smaller fashion designers. 

Other than that I’m not sure what they have done. 

The nonconventional Instagram models who are social activist and aren't like your usual instagram models/baddie. Theyoccasionallyy like to complain about the pretty girl with blue eyes and then write some long paragraph that brown eyes are beautiful and you should love yourself.

I'm thinking of casxvii and misscarolf.

For some reason I really thought that casxvii already had a thread and now I’m really shocked that she doesn’t!!! 

ETA: I don’t know if anyone cares, but I added a master list of all the threads suggested here to the first post of this thread! I thought it could possibly be helpful or just kinda nifty. There’s only one I didn’t include because the comment was edited to remove all the contents and I don’t remember what was suggested lol. 

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted

What about Reitanna-Seishin?

Posted (edited)

I know we already have one for Laura Southern, but I will like to see more threads for  many of these conservative/anti-sjw youtubers. From my observation many of them are quite flawed, and nit-pick a lot of their information to support their arguments. They are not much different from the sjw’s, they claim to hate

I am not sure if there are any threads on them. But A lot of these “proud-to-be-asian/black” instagram accounts. Of course more general. There’s a lot of things to talk about

Edited by Chatsa

Posted

What about Reitanna-Seishin?

I’m not familiar with them. What’s the tea with them? 

I know we already have one for Laura Southern, but I will like to see more threads for  many of these conservative/anti-sjw youtubers. From my observation many of them are quite flawed, and nit-pick a lot of their information to support their arguments. They are not much different from the sjw’s, they claim to hate

I am not sure if there are any threads on them. But A lot of these “proud-to-be-asian/black” instagram accounts. Of course more general. There’s a lot of things to talk about

I agree with both general threads!! 

I would also like to see a thread on Shir/cardcaptorr 

I would also love a general thread on proana accounts on Tumblr and Instagram! 

Posted

I would also like to see a thread on Shir/cardcaptorr 

I would also love a general thread on proana accounts on Tumblr and Instagram! 

yes! There’s a few lowkey proana accounts that have a massive following and it’s fucked up that they’re encouraging people to fall deeper into such a horrible disease 

Posted

Just updating to say the Hailey Wait/Pigss now has her own thread!

I’m wondering how long it will take for her to notice since someone mentioned earlier that she seems to know when she’s being discussed. 

Posted

There should be one for Hunter Avallone. He doesn't respect other people's religions & sexualities, & things like that. 

Posted

There should be one for Hunter Avallone. He doesn't respect other people's religions & sexualities, & things like that. 

I watched quite a few Hunter videos, and although he seems to be shooting for the 'extra edgy vibe' I couldn't handle it. There's a point where it's just gone too far and you can't really expect someone to take you seriously. In terms of a thread about him, though, I'm not sure there's much else to say. 

Posted (edited)

I really want to make this a thread for the clothing store L’école Des Femmes and the owner, Laura Sfez. She’s honestly kinda crazy and has done some super snowflakey things like demanding money donations from all her followers (A TON of people unfollowed after that fiasco). She also has been accused of cultural appropriation for selling an Asian conical hat and racism for being friends with Kat Von D. I honestly don’t feel like putting in the work to make the thread myself so I really hope someone else will LOL. 

Also Gosia Joanna / gxsia. She’s a Polish style blogger. She used to complain constantly about being compared to Joanna Kuchta. 

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted (edited)

Would love to see a thread on Vera Bambi.

-She complained about owing the CRA $80,000+ due to her "not knowing camgirls had to pay taxes", she also said later "her dyslexia makes it hard for her to read tax paperwork and she didn't know how to go about getting an accountant". She then goes on to ask if she should start a gofundme for her followers to pay for her debt. Vera did a livestream where she complained for 20 minutes about having so much debt, then immediately starts flexing her YSL bracelet she just bought. She also took back to back trips to LA, Las Vegas, and Vancouver in the midst of her "debt crisis". 

-She claims to be body positive and a beacon of female empowerment, yet constantly makes remarks that she is more of a woman because she has breast implants now, and a smaller breast size/ skinny frame is "boyish". 

-She also fetishizes the fuck out of her younger sister, RoseMoonTV by constantly making incestuous remarks about her (Rose is guilty of the same thing). She had (now deleted) this video on twitter of her saying "My sister's p*ssy tastes like family", they call each other "scissor sisters" and sexualize each other. Fully knowing they share the same fanbase of perverted men who are likely getting off to the incest fantasy they have of the two sisters.

On the topic of Rose, she's also a snowflake who acts entitled to her fans money. She calls herself a cosplayer however she's only created one cosplay after launching her patreon over 9 months ago, constantly boasts about being "woke" and "down to earth" and "aware of the way the universe works", yet is so clearly so self absorbed and immature based on any of her other tweets, instagram captions, cam shows, or videos. Don't think she's snowflakey/ big enough to deserve a thread on PULL but hey, if people have tea I'll drink to that :)) 

Edited by honeynootnoot

Posted

@ehjovan on Twitter (formerly katara on tumblr)

generally, I don't have much of a problem with him but he's definitely said controversial things recently that caused a lot of twitter debates (calling obama sexy and saying "yes i know about the drones", saying bi ppl are the white men of the LGBT)

he's just......a tad too bold. lol

Posted

@ehjovan on Twitter (formerly katara on tumblr)

generally, I don't have much of a problem with him but he's definitely said controversial things recently that caused a lot of twitter debates (calling obama sexy and saying "yes i know about the drones", saying bi ppl are the white men of the LGBT)

he's just......a tad too bold. lol

Lol I have friends who have been mutual with him for years

Usually he’s not serious but his part of tumblr can be kinda sus, his comment on bi people reflects that

Posted

idk if she has a thread here but Whitney Wisconsin

she fucks dogs and killed two puppies