• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Who Do You Think Should Have A Thread On PULL That Doesn’t Already?

381 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I’ve noticed that PULL is lacking threads for a lot of people who should already have one. I don’t know if this is because the last PULL site was deleted or whatever. I’m also surprised at how there is a disproportionate amount of cosplayers being talked about on here, but some of the popular ecelebs aren’t. 

Who are you surprised at for not having a thread on here? Here’s mine! 

Snowflakes:

- Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, and Rob Kardashian as well as Kris JennerKendall Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Blac Chyna, and Scott Disick. I can’t believe Kylie is the only one of this family to have her own thread. I know the Kardashians are losing relevancy, but it’s still surprising. 

UPDATE: Kendall now has her own thread found HERE

Bella Hadid & Gigi Hadid

- Cassidy Hill/@hotelshrimp (She’s a former friend of Layla Shapiro/@toopoor

Update: hotelshrimp thread can now be found HERE

Online Personalities:

- Shea/@urfatherfigure (Former friend of Dasha/@ItsBabyDash)

- Hailey Wait/@pigss (Artist and musician on instagram who’s known for embracing her acne. She’s also done artwork for Timothy Heller.)  

Update: pigss thread can now be found HERE

Suggested Threads So Far: 

Philip Defranco

Kim Thai

Evgenia Mededeva

Caileyisdead/Cailey Nichole

Ryan McCartan

Lost Pause/Noble

Hyojin Choi/squizxy

Lil Tay (already has a thread)

Brandon Hampton

Burger Planet

Streamers in General Thread

Morena in Japan (thread has been created) 

Thumbcramps/whimsipop 

Syren Cove

Zombiunicorn

Mikahel/Kahel/mxhkl/melloficient/mxkahel

JK Rowling 

Sakimichan

PETA

Michelle Czajkowski

Popular Musical.ly Kids General Thread 

Loren Gray

Baby Ariel

HRH Collection

Lydia Elise Millen 

Lailli and Alizey Mirza 

Huda Beauty (already has a thread) 

Sonia and Fyza (already has a thread) 

Gigguk

Spotliteangel/guilianalior

Wannabe Nymphets General Thread

Taylor Allard

Lauren Duck

Nonconventional/Social Activist Instagram Models General Thread

Casxvii

Misscarolf

Limecrime (Doe Deere has her own thread, but she sold LC so I’m not sure if the brand should have its own thread or not now) 

Dolls Kill 

Reitanna-Seishin

Far-Right Conservatives/Anti-SJW General Thread

Proud-To-Be-X-Race Instagram Accounts General Thread

Cardcaptorr

ProAna Accounts General Thread

Hunter Avallone

L‘École Des Femmes/Laura Sfez

Gosia Joanna / gxsia

Vera Bambi

RoseMoonTV

ehjovan

Whitney Wisconsin 

Elon Musk (now has a thread!) 

Cazfey

Pajerok

Snowbunnyem

Dollzkastle

Choukandi

Elfgutz

Big Marvel

Kate Davis / girlyhoot

Timothy Heller

Mark Zuckerburg

Final Fantasy VII House Cult 

Butch Hartman

Joana A Park / parkjoanajin

Alexis Stone / Elliot Rentz

Edited by SadBlythe
Updating master list

Posted

Phillp DeFranco

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by maiviam

Posted (edited)

Kim Thai. the things she does... 9_9 thought of starting a thread but eh

I'm not super familiar with Kim Thai, but she she has more followers and subscribers than a lot of the people already on this forum. It looks like she's an MUA? So many of them are super questionable lol. I'm working on a new thread right now and it's way more work than I realized!! 

Phillp DeFranco

Honestly how is he not on here?? I find that incredible because he definitely needs one. 

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted (edited)

Edited by Stashii

Posted

Evgenia Mededeva.

Posted

Caileyisdead/Cailey Nichole, I had already started a thread but it was taken down before it got approved. She deactivated her main insta a few days ago though. 

Posted

Evgenia Mededeva.

I agree :alpacashocked: there are a lot of things that could be discussed about her. 

Posted

Ryan McCartan. (I always wanted to make a thread about him.)

Lost Pause/Noble.

Hyojin Choi/squizxy. 

Posted

I agree :alpacashocked: there are a lot of things that could be discussed about her. 

Let’s discuss. Like what??

Posted

Let’s discuss. Like what??

Definitely her weeaboo/koreaboo tendencies, I don't really think its so bad to just take an interest, but she seems pretty obsessed with both countries. It comes across to me as if that's like... all her personality is. I know a few people have perceived her as pretty fetishising of Asians too : / and I guess I can understand from her social media/interactions why people would see her that way.  

Her recent coaching change has brought up quite a lot of controversy too, as she apparently completely ghosted her old coach (who is pretty much a witch anyway and very much disliked in the community, but like, a month earlier they'd been talking about how they're practically mother and daughter and how they can't ever see each other without one another lol) who proceeded to go on tv and show the receipts of her ignoring her lmao. 

There was also drama about her apparently making some comments, revealed by her coach again, saying that they should have put her teammate, Alina's, career on hold and not let her skate senior last season, because her victory at the Olympics would have been pretty much set in stone that way. She's pretty mad that she lost to her, basically, and it makes her come across a little mean spirited and verging on spoilt there, imo.

If they had done that, it would have effectively taken away Alina's chances to even get to the Olympics at all, four years is a long time to wait for the next one and there is so much talent coming up in Russia right now that it'll be a miracle if anyone competing senior from Russia right now made it in 2022. The stance among fans seems to be that it was said in the heat of the moment after their skates at the Olympics, and it shouldn't be held so harshly against her, and while I do kinda agree, I stiiiill find it pretty shady personally. 

I don't really think she's that bad, maybe a little sheltered, but a life full of nothing but figure skating since the age of like three will do that to you. There are definitely a few instances where she's been quite sketchy though, and I get why a few people have not so fond attitudes towards her. 

Posted

Definitely her weeaboo/koreaboo tendencies, I don't really think its so bad to just take an interest, but she seems pretty obsessed with both countries. It comes across to me as if that's like... all her personality is. I know a few people have perceived her as pretty fetishising of Asians too : / and I guess I can understand from her social media/interactions why people would see her that way.  

Her recent coaching change has brought up quite a lot of controversy too, as she apparently completely ghosted her old coach (who is pretty much a witch anyway and very much disliked in the community, but like, a month earlier they'd been talking about how they're practically mother and daughter and how they can't ever see each other without one another lol) who proceeded to go on tv and show the receipts of her ignoring her lmao. 

There was also drama about her apparently making some comments, revealed by her coach again, saying that they should have put her teammate, Alina's, career on hold and not let her skate senior last season, because her victory at the Olympics would have been pretty much set in stone that way. She's pretty mad that she lost to her, basically, and it makes her come across a little mean spirited and verging on spoilt there, imo.

If they had done that, it would have effectively taken away Alina's chances to even get to the Olympics at all, four years is a long time to wait for the next one and there is so much talent coming up in Russia right now that it'll be a miracle if anyone competing senior from Russia right now made it in 2022. The stance among fans seems to be that it was said in the heat of the moment after their skates at the Olympics, and it shouldn't be held so harshly against her, and while I do kinda agree, I stiiiill find it pretty shady personally. 

I don't really think she's that bad, maybe a little sheltered, but a life full of nothing but figure skating since the age of like three will do that to you. There are definitely a few instances where she's been quite sketchy though, and I get why a few people have not so fond attitudes towards her. 

Dude, she disabled comments when people say she’s a weeb. And only seems to go to competitions in Asia. 

Posted

Dude, she disabled comments when people say she’s a weeb. And only seems to go to competitions in Asia. 

I haven't heard of the first thing lmao, but sounds like something she'd do. She doesn't decide where she competes though, it's assigned by the ISU for Grand Prix events, her federation assigns her to smaller competitions, and countries that hold GPF/Worlds/Olympics are set years in advance. Figure skating is the most popular in Asia, so that's where they decide to hold the competitions usually. Its where they'll sell the most tickets and draw the biggest crowd. 

Posted

I haven't heard of the first thing lmao, but sounds like something she'd do. She doesn't decide where she competes though, it's assigned by the ISU for Grand Prix events, her federation assigns her to smaller competitions, and countries that hold GPF/Worlds/Olympics are set years in advance. Figure skating is the most popular in Asia, so that's where they decide to hold the competitions usually. Its where they'll sell the most tickets and draw the biggest crowd. 

Every post that I've teased about living the Koreaboo dream (meeting up with EXO and getting a private tour of SMtown), she disabled.

Posted

Lil Tay and her mom selling her out, she deleted her content on her accounts but she is stated to come back rebranding herself.