• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Zephani Jong/Zeph

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Zephani Jong
Is an 18-year-old semi Insta-famous artist and influencer.

Main IG acc // Photography IG acc // Spam IG acc // Twitter  // SoundCloud

Zeph recently came on her and complained about her nose contour in this old picture and asked for it to be updated. (However I will still leave it here to compare her improvement)

IMG_6138.thumb.PNG.25c5a255add65d8fb5d97

Here is a newer photo.

C55D8A41-D7C6-485F-8300-5788ABD36F61.thu

• Her main acc is mostly drawings and selfies.
  • Her spam acc shows more of her personality (like most spams do)
  • She's a really good artist and you might recognize one of her projects which are drawing vines on post-its. It went viral a while back and BuzzFeed even wrote an article on it.
  • As you can tell she's also quite experienced in makeup as well.
  • She also has a SoundCloud and often uploads videos of her singing on Instagram too.
  • I'll add more but this is it for now.

She has done some questionable things in the past that have irked me but nothing too serious. One thing I don't like is how she constantly asks her followers to make memes or edits of her and to send in lookalikes of her. I'm not going to post all of it here right now because there is a lot of media but it's easy to find on her Instagram. Her followers will do it but it seems to take up a lot of her feed. Idk that might just be me.

Also not necessarily problematic but screenshots of weird things she's posted below:

IMG_6139.thumb.PNG.fa609c869c9b0b779ac10IMG_6140.thumb.PNG.3e8039d7834f765e543f8IMG_6141.thumb.PNG.26bdeccb0eb494fd9e250

Edited by Psychomi
Updated photos

Posted (edited)

i mean tbh,, she looks like she really took it personal when people said 'oh you look like fruitypoppin' or 'mulan!' look,, first of all just accept that you look like those people.. cause its like a compliment i dont get what was so wrong about it?? it  really makes her seem like a 'i dont wanna look like that ugly person' personality. aside of that,, she's pretty but sometimes her face is just caked w/ makeup. shes beautiful either way though.

Edited by cowsel
had to edit what i was gonna say but forgot.

Posted

I've been following both of Zephani's instagram accounts for a while and she seems like your average insecure indie photographer teenage girl. I'm not sure what "shady" things she's done in the past but I wish she'd stop changing her hair color literally every week. She's giving Simply Kenna a run for her money at this point. Regardless, I keep wanting to unfollow her because it seems like she only uses her platform to complain about her life. It really bothers me when people become famous but then use their fame to spout negativity and get pity instead of trying to do some good with it. At the same time I don't want to unfollow her because I really like her style and art.

Posted

Idk if you guys see the way I see but her highlights on her nose look like “!” 

Posted

Idk if you guys see the way I see but her highlights on her nose look like “!” 

Yeah her nose contouring is really extreme, haha. I don't know why she does it that way, her face looks fine the way it is.

Posted

Her nose contouring makes the tip of her nose look more bulbous. Still kinda cute tho, her eye makeup is great. Hope she doesn't turn out too problematic because she seems cool. 

Posted

lol these thots 

how is being called mulan anything but a compliment.

oh no someone called me a disney princess 

Posted

Just discovered her due to this forum! 

Zephani looks fine! I don't know y she complaining why be sooo negativeee girl!! Her art is interesting and her singing is nice too 

(fyi she would look prettier without the too much nose contour,but just my opinion)

Capture2.JPG

Posted

Yeah her main account is very nice and aesthetically pleasing but unfortunately she doesn't post much there anymore. It's her spam account and stories that have most of the complaining, but that's the one she uses all the time.

Posted

I really don't like her heavy makeup, especially the nose contour

Posted

lmaoooooo can someone please update these pictures my makeup & nose contour especially were so bad thanks

Posted

I re-followed for a while but decided to unfollow again cause I'm tired of hearing about Chris and watching her destroy her hair. Although I do find it interesting how much she talks about being ugly/hating herself despite hundreds of comments calling her beautiful, cause I relate to that hardcore.