• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how to get smaller boobs??

5 posts in this topic

Posted

hi!!

i have c cup boobs and really want them to be smaller , is it possible?

Posted

C-cups are considered to be average-sized, but on depending on your frame it might look either big or small. One method to make them smaller is through breast reduction surgery which will 100% make them small. Another way that worked for most people (but not everyone) is weight loss. I've seen a lot of girls lose some of the fat tissues in their boobs after losing weight but there isn't a 100% chance that this might work.

Posted

I have found that weight loss worked best for me.  My mum wanted me to get breast reduction surgery but I would rather not get a surgery I don't necessarily need.  I do understand how annoying big boobs are though.  I went down from an E cup to a D now (I have a very small frame, rib cage circumference is about 65 cm).  I would love to go down to a C cup because buying bras is a nightmare and clothes just don't fit that nicely.  

You could also try to make them smaller through clothing? I always do that because I hate drawing attention to them.  I wear a lot of turtlenecks or blouses that draw more attention to the clavicle/neck, and of course very dark colours (black or dark blue and dark brown are my staples)

Posted (edited)

I had to get breast reduction surgery because I was way too large and my back has scoliosis and it doesn't do a thing for me. My doctor told me the best way to continue breast size reduction is definitely through wait loss like @Omega3 said. My doc says it's just storing unwarranted fat so it makes sense that if you eat healthier you should lose said fat! But remember to still eat healthy fats because brain needs them to survive! But yeah it might not work for everyone though. 

The surgery was scary but it was worth it for me. ^^'

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted (edited)

Work out daily for a hour. Don't snack between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Workout at least for two months daily it helped me mostly sit ups and running. I use to be a 34B my size went down some  Basically what I'm saying is working out helps in you're case.

Edited by OpaqueSatana
Spelling mistake.