• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Things People Would Be Surprised To Know About You

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Can be anything, such as a story or a personality trait!

Mine is I have really bad anxiety going out for sushi, no idea why, I'm just horrible at sushi restaurants. I spill everything and can't eat, although I'm fine eating sushi at home. I'm also very extroverted so it's kinda odd haha.

Posted

I dress really plain or badly when I'm in the company of people I do not like or at places like my job. Otherwise I'm very fabulous everywhere else to the point that I look like someone else.

Posted

that i'm not shy. i'm reserved and don't talk much, but i'm not socially anxious or afraid of public speaking or anything. i just don't have a lot to say.

Posted

I can't roll my tongue and i can't whistle. But suprisingly, i can bend my thumb backward and my elbow is quite flexible. Shocking, i know..:alpacadone:

And i bet not everybody know that i'm secretly a drama queen, and have a knack of acting talent.

Posted

That i'm middle eastern. almost everyone thinks I'm 100% white when they meet me and are surprised when they meet my mother which they then assume i'm hispanic haha

Posted

I don’t hate or dislike anyone on this website. I’m just bored and have nothing better to do so I browse here and read up on people (most of which I don’t even follow on social media) and give my opinions. Sometimes I feel obligated to shit talk people on here.

Posted

That i'm a childish baby and I actually dunno what I'm doing 90% of the time. For some odd reason people seem to think I got everything figured out and I'm like 100% serious and 100% professional etc. But I'm actually the complete opposite. Idk why people see me as that. Don't follow me yall idk wtf im doing! Literally I have anxiety about the future often cause i feel like im going nowhere. I don't feel like a leader nor do I feel like im professional at all. What I am is a good af actor apparently. You could show my work place my account on here and I bet my life none of them would believe its actually me. 

Posted

That I'm quiet because i don't automatically associate with strangers and that im shy and nerdy because i wear glasses(i hate this stereotype btw). No stupid bitch I'm really dumb and make stupid jokes all the time and im super loud and have a bad mouth. I just don't do that because if i did im pretty sure y'all would call me weird or get scared. Also people think im weak? As in physical strength but im actually quite strong. I mean i knock out some girl who was way heavier than i was at the market 💀

Posted

I can’t wink and I snore :alpacaworry2:

Posted

though i don't have driver's license i know how to drive  

Posted

I can’t wink

me, either, lol. 

I think people would be surprised to learn that I'm not stuck up and I probably care too much about others once I consider them friends. I just like to sit back quietly and observe before engaging with others. Because I don't talk a lot or reveal nearly the same amount about myself as others do (at least, not immediately), people call me stuck up and standoffish. 

Posted

though i don't have driver's license i know how to drive  

thug life 😎

Posted (edited)

Edited by Stashii

Posted

I became an entirely different person because I hated how I used to look and act. New name, face, clothes etc.

I'm also horribly allergic to almonds. 

if you don't mind me asking how did that work out for you? I'm not sure if I could change that much but I feel like I need/could use a fresh start.

--------------------------------------------------

* I'm attracted to both sexes. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm straight.

* I hide my emotions if I'm hurt or really upset.

* I want to go to school (mostly for art, history, or some type of animal science)

* I need more (positive/real) people in my life. All of my "friends" are more or less flakes.

Posted

• I've mastered the art of looking chill and mature on the outside but I'm anxious af on the inside. 
  • I've lost faith in humanity after working in the veterinary field. I doubt I'll get it back.