Lil Tay and Rycie (Taylor Tian / Jason Tian)

95 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

her account is up but everything has been deleted
there was a video of her smoking hookah and of course her brother was in but apparently her mother too so she was aware of what was going on 

at this point cps has definitely been notified 

Edited by ///

Posted

Her brother yells at her... I feel so bad for her :(

Posted

Woah Vicky has in the past posed for pictures with Lil Tay, hung out with her... why didn't she "expose" her brother earlier? Same goes for all the other adults that hung out with Lil Tay. Maybe they felt it wasn't their place to say? But even then I still think it's wrong to keep quiet

Posted

I'm just glad she's coming out about it now. Woahvicky doesn't seem to be the brightest (not trying to insult her or offend or anything) so maybe she didn't know how to expose the truth? Without evidence people wouldn't take her serious even now a lot of people aren't taking her or even the whole situation serious.  

Posted (edited)

I'm just glad she's coming out about it now. Woahvicky doesn't seem to be the brightest (not trying to insult her or offend or anything) so maybe she didn't know how to expose the truth? Without evidence people wouldn't take her serious even now a lot of people aren't taking her or even the whole situation serious.  

Idk I'm one of the few people who think whoavicky
is actually sweet and intelligent although a goof
and acts like an idiot for shits and giggles.
Who knows, I don't really care about that but anyway,
sometimes you just don't take things seriously or
dwell on them too long before you do something
about it you know?
But it's great she did say something in the end.

For example I know a girl who is from a abusive family
and I've seen and heard how they treat her like shit
but haven't done anything about it. Mostly because I have
no  "good" proof and I come from a abusive family so I know
sometimes it's better if others don't butt in. I did my own decisions
and in her case she can do them too. 
This girl I'm talking about is soon graduating and the field she
is in has a lot of work so she can get the fuck away
from her family soon. Also youth here who can't live at home
are sent to strict places

If she was "powerless" with no way out or too young then I would
have called social services asap.

Edited by OhGee

Posted

Idk I'm one of the few people who think whoavicky
is actually sweet and intelligent although a goof
and acts like an idiot for shits and giggles.
Hidden Content

Woahvicky is a sweet, intelligent girl? She appropriates black culture and says the N word millions of times in her videos, as well as claiming to be black when both her parents have been pictured to be white. 

Posted

I think woahvicky is a persona. I think the real vicky is a normal girl. There was a video on her Instagram where she talked about a tattoo, after she announced she was pregnant. She said that the tattoo said Tyrone (she would name her child tyrone) but the tattoo spelt beautiful. After that I didn't believe the account anymore.

It's sad that she didn't expose earlier, maybe she didn't know. It's possible. Its good that it's coming out now,  better late than never.

Posted

vicky always get in and out of friendships

have you not seen how she’s been with malu and danielle 

i guarantee you she’s going to be friends with lil tay’s brother again and continue working with then after everything has cool down 

Posted

Idk, but I feel like this was the plan all along. I feel like her brother just wants the fame because he’s been a wanna-be Ricegum before Lil Tay blew up, and the leaking of him coaching her just seems too...convenient? Like all of the heat and pressure was probably too much for Lil Tay to handle since she’s super young and her mom even lost her job. So to “fix” everything, the plan was to put the spotlight on Rycie, so he probably had his friends “expose” him. Still, I think the mother is lowkey shady and has had some involvement. However this whole persona is stupid IMO. 

Posted

lil tay's ig got hacked and exposed her passport photo. our youngest flexer isnt so young after all :(

IMG_20180914_010348.jpg

Posted

she's 16  but can't even talk properly...

Posted

lil tay's ig got hacked and exposed her passport photo. our youngest flexer isnt so young after all :(

IMG_20180914_010348.jpg

Are there any Canadians who can confirm this is a real passport? I thought her name was Taylor Tian? Is her name actually Claire (I think this is what this says) Eileen Qi? 

Posted

Wow she definitely doesnt look 16, I honestly thought that hackur dude was just trying to get clout but i guess he really does know some things. Wonder if hes going to continue. His personal accounts keep getting removed so who knows. 

Posted

I dunno, I kinda have doubts. Mostly because 1. I think the hacker being able to take or find this photo is unlikely, 2. it can be doctored anyway, and 3. she definitely doesn't look like she's 16. She's like, probably between four and five feet lol. Everything about her appearance indicates she's 9, or at least it's far more believable for her to be around the age of 9 than 16. Her stature, her face, her eyes, the fact that it doesn't look like she's grown into other features like her ears and teeth yet, and her voice. 

Then again I haven't been following her much and I don't know who this hacker is or why he's wanting to "expose" her, so I could missing out on other details that are damning enough. I'm just very skeptical about this based off of what I know and can see with my own eyes lol.