Lil Tay and Rycie (Taylor Tian / Jason Tian)

77 posts in this topic

Posted

The fame is definitely going to be detrimental to her. There's a video of a man recognizing Lil Tay on the sidewalk and harassing her in his car.

Posted

I first saw her in the video where Danielle bregoli and woah Vicky got into a fight. I was wondering why a 9 y/o kid was there in the middle of this 'fight'. Afterwards I found her account and I found it incredibly sad to look at. Like someone already said, it looked like it was controlled by someone else and apparently that's true. I hope the account gets shut down, because this is gonna hurt her future. Why isn't the mom doing anything? Where is her dad? 

Posted

wow, where is her dad in all of this.... he should be taking his share of the blame too. this is 100% on her parents. her brother is only 16, his parents should be stepping in and telling him it's not ok to treat his sister like this.

i feel so bad watching the video where her brother is just yelling at her in front of the green screen. and in the ABC america interview too, it just sounds like she's just trying to live up to the never ending expectations of her parents. looks like asian narcissistic parenting to me

Posted

Rycie used to have a YouTube channel of 6k subs where he would basically copy Ricegum. He made disstracks about ssniperwolf and got a law suit. After that, his channel never took off like he wanted, so he decided to coach his sister into becoming a little monster. Interesting and sad how things turned out. The girl is actually very pretty. I hope she isn’t getting bullied at school because of this bad publicity. There’s another video where Lil Tay is flexing on the sidewalks and smashes a cake into some Asian guy’s face. Who’s that guy? I thought he was her brother at first.

Posted

I’m not going to lie, when I first heard of her, I was really shocked and honestly despised her.( Thank god I know if her situation now though) I can’t imagine the amount of mental strain this is giving her though, with infamy and people all over the internet hating on her. She’s still a young girl and she deserves a normal childhood, not this messed up situation her Brother and Mother put her in. This is borderline abuse in my eyes because they’re taking away her right to live a normal life as a child. The amount of pressure she’s gone through must be tough for her, especially for someone so young and I really hope someone reaches out to her soon. 

Posted

Rycie used to have a YouTube channel of 6k subs where he would basically copy Ricegum. He made disstracks about ssniperwolf and got a law suit. After that, his channel never took off like he wanted, so he decided to coach his sister into becoming a little monster. Interesting and sad how things turned out. The girl is actually very pretty. I hope she isn’t getting bullied at school because of this bad publicity. There’s another video where Lil Tay is flexing on the sidewalks and smashes a cake into some Asian guy’s face. Who’s that guy? I thought he was her brother at first.

The guy could have been her father, although I'm not sure.

Posted

I actually wonder how this whole situation will affect her 10 years from now. Especially with the way her family makes her act, like, considering how so many people dispise her I'm wondering how it will affect her future job or relationships etc. It's pretty sad.

Posted

I’m not going to lie, when I first heard of her, I was really shocked and honestly despised her.( Thank god I know if her situation now though) I can’t imagine the amount of mental strain this is giving her though, with infamy and people all over the internet hating on her. She’s still a young girl and she deserves a normal childhood, not this messed up situation her Brother and Mother put her in. This is borderline abuse in my eyes because they’re taking away her right to live a normal life as a child. The amount of pressure she’s gone through must be tough for her, especially for someone so young and I really hope someone reaches out to her soon. 

I believe that was Woah Vicky's manager aka Harry Tsang since that was the time they were making videos together 

Posted

Wow a grown ass man harassing a kid and not even realising its not her doing, isnt that illegal? 

Posted (edited)

The fame is definitely going to be detrimental to her. There's a video of a man recognizing Lil Tay on the sidewalk and harassing her in his car.

That's not good, that could have gone way worse and that's what makes her persona so dangerous. Notice how her brother and her mother are backed away from Tay while she is being called on. That's so off to me. If some grown ass guy in his car was hollering at my little sister, I would have backed her up behind me so fast. Clearly Tay is not "about that life" but since her family makes her give off that image, it makes her a target. What's going to happen when another little kid who may not like Tay decides to start "internet beef" with her and actually wants to physically fight her? With Danielle and Vicky displaying that type of scenario in front of Tay's eyes, it's something that could definitely happen, and since Tay kept trying to get involved in said fight instead of her family making sure she's safe, that sends a very bad message to someone who may actually want to confront her, and that's very worrisome. Her brother was letting Tay talk mess during a physical altercation, for what, clout? She shouldn't be subjected to that. 

Edited by cocoaqueen

Posted

The guy could have been her father, although I'm not sure.

Lil Tay doesn’t look like her mother, brother or that guy in the video. She looks like she could be mixed with Caucasian. 

Posted

Lil Tay doesn’t look like her mother, brother or that guy in the video. She looks like she could be mixed with Caucasian. 

no wait you mean she isn't? she looks so mixed (pardon me stereotyping or something like that)

Posted

Honestly what worries me right now is how hard she might be getting bullied already in school (assuming she isn't homeschooled). A lot of the cringe channels and commentators that cover her (albeit very badly) are watched by kids her age and a bit older. If she's not being bullied now, probably right after her fame cools off. She's only 9 years old, it's a long way before she becomes an adult. Kids/teens are pretty cruel as well and they'd be egged on by all the videos covering her lol.

Would it be better to change the topic's name to Rycie (Lil Tay's Brother)? Since we're looking at it from that perspective, technically Lil Tay isn't a snowflake since it's all something forced on her. Or not?