• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Lil Tay and Rycie (Taylor Tian / Jason Tian)

95 posts in this topic

Posted

Lil Tay: A Tale of Bad Parenting

Lil Tay:

Lil Tay's Instagram // Lil Tay's Youtube // Lil Tay's Twitter

Rycie (Lil Tay's brother, creator of Lil Tay)

Rycie's Twitter

Alright, so I'm sure you guys know who Lil Gucci Taylor is, aka "The Youngest Flexer of the Century."

person-people-human-34.jpeg

Lil Tay is a nine-year-old girl who's being forced by her brother to act ignorant and "flex" on camera to get famous and for money if you haven't seen her videos.

Videos:

The one behind all of this though is her brother, Jason Tian, who goes by "Rycie" or "IcyRycie" on social media. 

lilguccitay.thumb.JPG.8adc5c03c3b2d19f34

Alright, so I drew it out for you. 

Basically, he tells her what to say on the videos, and even made her say a racial slur. ALSO, he made her smoke a Hookah, which is around the equivalent of smoking ten cigarettes at once (also, she's nine years old)

Her mother was also in the background not doing ANYTHING. Like sis??? Your kid is getting high??? And you're not doing anything?? wow. Someone call CPS.

Here's her mother who is defending her daughter because this is her "passion".

Anyways, what do y'all think? I think, as the interviewer said, this will follow her and her family for the rest of her life. It's truly sad how her mother and older brother, the people who are supposed to be guiding her, are making/letting her post these things online, knowing it could damage her future. It isn't cool, or cute, It's sick and sad. Shame on her mother and brother.

Posted

all though it is her brother making her do all this stuff

it is against PULL rules to make a thread about someone who is underage 

(they have to be 16+)

as long as you refrain from posting her and just focus it on her brother thats fine but i doubt theres much about him on the internet 

Posted

As much as i hate her brother and her mother. The mother probably doesn’t understand FULLY what all is going on either. If anything i feel as if the brother is controlling both sister and mother like its not that uncommon for some kids to “abuse” their parents in that sense. 

Posted

I feel like this is a small minor child and we should not discuss her.

Posted

Lil tay is officially one of the most famous asian American celebrity after ricegum

Posted

Why is she even allowed on IG? I thought you had to be 13 so why hasn't Instagram taken her account down yet?

Posted

Why is she even allowed on IG? I thought you had to be 13 so why hasn't Instagram taken her account down yet?

I'm guessing the account was made by her brother and he just showcases her on it/manages it or whatever. 

Honestly I avoid her at all costs and really just hope her fame dies out because it's annoying, which it should cause I mean...she can't be 9 forever. 

Posted

the majority of the luxury houses/cars she is showing off in their videos are likely not even theirs...her mom works in the real estate business so they've filmed in a house where her company was having an open house, and she recently resigned from her job because lil tay used her boss's car in an instagram video without his permission lol... 

people were originally saying she got fired but apparently she resigned like i mentioned https://globalnews.ca/news/4201335/lil-tay-mom-fired-boss-mercedes/

the whole thing is a mess but I of course don't blame lil tay herself she is literally a child as some of y'all have mentioned. i really don't support people who find her annoying coming after her, her whole "youngest flexer of the century" is all an act. but i do find it disturbing how people are entertained by personalities like her, danielle bregoli/bhad bhabie etc... and people like jake paul idk like it's like being obnoxious and disrespectful is the trend....i don't watch any of these people's videos myself but i do know some kids age 12/13 who genuinely find them entertaining and i hear them imitating them, enough that i feel like i know lil tay's scripts by heart lol :'(

Posted

Her mother quit her job as a realtor agent, so they're probably living off of this Lil Tay stuff. I wonder what's going to happen once her fame dies out... How are any of them going to get jobs?

oofum.thumb.JPG.3cdce6efb50574c3cbdd35f5

Apparently Jason used to make 750$ a day by scamming... (Btw I believe Vek was the old editor for Lil Tay, which is why he has all of these dms and photos, plus he was the one who leaked the video of her being told what to do and her smoking)

Posted

Okay, this is gonna sound weird but I orignially thought lil Tay was like a troll/social commentary on how rich people live and 'flex on them h8rs'  and how wannabe rich American people act IDK. Like considering her age I thought it was supposed to be a sort of shock humour and with her name and all I thought it was a reference to those soundcloud rappers like lil pump and stuff. I thought it was more elaborate than what it actually is. 

But now all this stuff has come out and TBH I get like Margo vibes from her family.  And I feel like this thread really shouldn't be about HER and more about her family or whatever.  Like who gets their 9yo sister/daughter to smoke hookah? And what happens when people start losing interest in her? Are her family just gonna move on or are they going to make her act more ridiculous than she already is now?

They're probably going to make her do a "Danielle Bregoli" and start a music career. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Posted (edited)

I knew something was kinda off about her persona when she first started getting popular, it definitely seemed like her account was being controlled by someone else in the sense that another person was posting/captioning for her. Not to mention that her whole act had to have been due to some type of influence that someone in her life had over her, whether it was because they were directly telling her to act this way, or if they themselves acted this way and she imitated them. A lot of it rubbed me the wrong way, but I didn't have much to say about it because I saw her newfound popularity in the same way I saw Danielle Bregoli's. It just wasn't relevant to me and I wasn't interested.

But to see all of this new stuff about how she's been forced to act this way by her older brother makes me feel so bad for her. She's just a kid and she's being exploited by people who are supposed to care for her. Her brother is a gross little famewhore and her mom isn't any better for allowing this to happen. They're robbing her childhood from her by making her act out in a way that she doesn't seem to be comfortable with, and then putting her face out there on the internet where she becomes even more vulnerable in the real world, where people recognize her and either love her or hate her. Just seems like too much stress, attention, and pressure for a 9 yr old to have to deal with. Makes me feel really sorry for her.

Edited by wishbone

Posted

Okay, this is gonna sound weird but I orignially thought lil Tay was like a troll/social commentary on how rich people live and 'flex on them h8rs'  and how wannabe rich American people act IDK. Like considering her age I thought it was supposed to be a sort of shock humour and with her name and all I thought it was a reference to those soundcloud rappers like lil pump and stuff. I thought it was more elaborate than what it actually is. 

But now all this stuff has come out and TBH I get like Margo vibes from her family.  And I feel like this thread really shouldn't be about HER and more about her family or whatever.  Like who gets their 9yo sister/daughter to smoke hookah? And what happens when people start losing interest in her? Are her family just gonna move on or are they going to make her act more ridiculous than she already is now?

Exactly, that's why I hope her fame dies out tbh. It's not to sound vindictive against HER. For one, I just find this trend of kids getting fame and fortune for being disrespectful very annoying. Like, for any other child, this behavior wouldn't be rewarded, and for it to be a positive reinforcement to this magnitude for her just says to kids, "Well if I curse out my parents on the internet maybe I can get a record deal too." Secondly, I really think Tay should just spend time being a kid. Obviously idk her personally, but this fame can't be good for her mentally. There are clips of her getting antsy (as any child her age would) just from her mom interrupting filming, so clearly this is taking a lot of her time and energy and there's a level of pressure on her. The whole thing just doesn't sit well with me, and the fact that her older brother who should definitely know better is making her do this is so unsettling to me. Not to mention, her acting tough and "gangsta" like this can land her in really unsafe situations. Danielle tried to fight WoahVicky and Tay was right there. Can you imagine if Tay got hurt in the line of fire while Danielle and Vicky were throwing punches? Like at what point is it going to be serious enough for her family to pull back because from what it looks like to me, there aren't any boundaries and she should really be cared for more than that. 

Posted

But now all this stuff has come out and TBH I get like Margo vibes from her family.

Especially from that interview that she did with her mom. Her mom trying to convince the reporter that all of this is Tay's idea, that she loves doing it, that she's happy, etc.