• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nicolette Gray

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Nicolette Gray

AKA: ~The entitled brat who publicly threw a tantrum when her $5,000 allowance got downgraded~

Youtube // Instagram // Twitter // Snapchat: graynicolette

gray-nicolette-image.jpg

Summary:

Nicolette Gray is a Vlogger on YouTube with a self-titled channel known for fashion, beauty and for documenting her lavish lifestyle. She went on to garner media attention as a "bratty" teenager with a monthly allowance of $5,000. She has appeared on UK's This Morning and Dr. Phil. Some of her vlogs feature her wearing cheaper clothes from places like Walmart and reacting obnoxiously to wearing them.

In addition to the $5,000 monthly allowance, her mom has given her a personal trainer, driver and nanny. She grew up in Beverly Hills, California. She has a younger sister who has been featured in her videos. Her mother Nina works as a doctor.  

Posted

Posted

How old is she?

Posted

How old is she?

She turned 16 sometime in May, there's a bday pic on her ig

Posted

Oh I remember her! I saw her episode, she's literally insufferable. But I didn't think she'd ever get into vlogging...

Posted

HER FUCKING LASH JESUS

like i'm sure you have a viewfinder

like i can understand being rich and not understanding simple things just cause you don't have to deal with normal ppl shit TO AN EXTENT but this girl goes out her way too be obnoxiouc

Posted

I am reminded of the afulenza teen when i see her. The boy who was too rich to know better when he drunk drived and killed 4 people and couldn't be charged beause of his bullshit lawyer excuse that he had "afulenza" and couldn't be accountable of his actions 

Not saying she gonna turn into him but she does strike me as the type  who would do illegal shit and would use the "im too rich to go to jail" excuse

Posted

Why are all these bratty kids getting famous for such horrible actions. People are like praising them for being mean, stuck up human beings. Smh. 

Posted

her mom is... I dunno how to describe it.

Posted (edited)

Aasjknadna this video oh my god??? I've never seen so much self-entitlement lmaoo, can't believe Gabe sat through that. Her "stylist" or whatever was getting on my nerves the entire time, he was even more rude than her. 

Edited by peachjar

Posted (edited)

I saw a video of her from a Madison Brooke vlog and her personality seemed very different. I think this is all an act to become youtube famous. I know a lot of comments on one of her videos were asking why she deleted all of her old videos and then posted a new one stating it was her first video. People are starting to do anything to be social media famous. 

Edited by techbae34

Posted

Posted

This must be fake, I don't think these people exist.