• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

106 posts in this topic

Posted

Mine I found by being a nosy ass snoop and I cropped/collaged to take out the other person in some.

Choco95 mentioned Snapchat, but some of those look pretty old. Maybe deviantart?

Where did you guys even find those? 

Posted

No. I got mine from some old instagram tags. Some of them are actually tagged but not shown on her profile. 

Posted

Okay so she definitley doesn't buy followers. It looks like she got her start from modeling for shops in the beginning; that's about all I have rn tbh. She isn't very interesting to look into

Screenshot_20171109-191616.png

Screenshot_20171109-191512.png

Screenshot_20171109-191559.png

Screenshot_20171109-191843.png

Screenshot_20171109-191857.png

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20171109-191616.png

Screenshot_20171109-191512.png

Screenshot_20171109-191559.png

Screenshot_20171109-191843.png

wow... her pictures are so filtered the sweater looks like a really light almost white rose color, when in reality it’s a bright pink Oo I’d be so pissed if I wanted what’s in her pictures and got what the shop is actually selling. That’s borderline false advertising...

http://www.gnssclothing.com/product/shibao-donut

A987FC03-9D24-4CE5-BF61-1C63FBC78C94.jpeg

Edited by Heartless
Added pic directly in case the shop unlisted it

Posted

I used to be a really big fan of her's and it's kind of sad to see how much she actually photoshops her looks but I mean who DOESN'T edit to hell and back nowadays lol. I still think she's really cute and I love her style. But I also still think her follower count is suspicious though :alpacabored:

Posted

I actually really like this picture of her

Screenshot_20171109-191843.thumb.png.e94877509b5d0bacd7956940780bc46d.png

Posted

I noticed that other Instagram accounts who feature only asian cosplayers or kawaii and jfashion type girls have featured her photos. Its a bit obvious that they are under the impression of her being asian due to their hashtags and content. They tag her and I think she keeps herself tagged because she wants to be seen as asian despite being open about her ethnicity. Its almost like a shock value/bait type of thing. I don't think she's open about her race because she's genuinely proud, but so people don't call her out on pretending to be asian (good job learning from Skyleigh lol). Instead she's implying she's asian in a sneaky way without saying it by leading others to perceive her that way. Nice one...:alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I find it super funny that she doesn't have the photos tagged on her profile from followers who took pictures of her at cons. I see a few from her cousin's profile but I guess its her preference.

Posted

Mfw scrolling through unrelated cosplay photos and she pops up: can you not. This one is unedited however so I'll just post it here 

Screenshot_20171222-135711.jpg

Posted

She recently deleted her IG account too.. wonder why?

Posted

Apparently her without makeup?

images (1).jpeg

Posted

LOL I doubt thats even her.. I did end up finding this one on search. prob on lolcow

13580550_1045040732251238_4958846956967416070_o.jpg

Posted

Apparently her without makeup?

images (1).jpeg

that's not her.

i think she just edit her pictures with tons of filters to look pale. She's pretty boring , tho 

Posted

LOL I doubt thats even her.. I did end up finding this one on search. prob on lolcow

13580550_1045040732251238_4958846956967416070_o.jpg

Actually I think that’s her cousin. This is (or was) on the cousin’s account with a ton of emojis.

Side note: Did she graduate from college? Not sound weird but I did a two year RN program with year break before going to beauty school and then graduating from that a year ago. Don’t know how long it takes for a language degree but when I first saw her it seemed like she was pretty far or at least in the middle of it.

Posted

I don't really think she talks about college much. I think its irrelevant.

Actually I think that’s her cousin. This is (or was) on the cousin’s account with a ton of emojis.

Side note: Did she graduate from college? Not sound weird but I did a two year RN program with year break before going to beauty school and then graduating from that a year ago. Don’t know how long it takes for a language degree but when I first saw her it seemed like she was pretty far or at least in the middle of it.