• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What's up with everyone either filtering the fuck outta their skin or bleaching it white? It's really not a good look unless if you're going for that goth or ghost bride look.:S

Edited by Leah

Posted

From the rest if my snooping there are some things that give off a certain vibe regarding anxiety/depression that I wish she wouldn't do, but more for her health. I'm NOT saying she's proana, this is just the only example I could think of, but I know there's girls out there who fall into the proana trap and eventually develop a real problem. I feel like she kind of does the same thing with anxiety/depression from what she posts. Although, I don't know if that is how she vents or if she is actually diagnosed or is self diagnosing or simply sympathizes/empathizes with these type of issues.

From my own personal experiences though, I wouldn't advise to follow people who strongly identify with their anxiety/depression (like seen commonly on tumblr or twitter quote pages) because, yes, you can relate to those feelings and that's okay-it can make you feel like you aren't alone-but how can you climb out of that dark place if you keep hanging around in that dark place? Idk though, maybe I'm just dumb :alpacadone:

kinda OT but a good example of what you just described at the end is literally kyurin/pandabearly :beardo:

Posted

So, it took me a while, but these were the closest photos to unedited I could find of her. She's very dark as you can see here. I'm not exactly sure what she looks like without the makeup, but without editing I think you should have a better idea. :doge:

20171002_125520.png

20171002_125641.png

20171002_125618.png

Screenshot_20171002-130304.jpg

Screenshot_20171002-130614.png

Posted

Hello, Ive just signed up after reading all this post/lurking here and you may be right. She might be buying them(?) Or she could just be Instagram famous on there.

That reminds me.... she did have a Youtube channel. It was only 1-2(?) videos about her in a cosplay outfit and dancing in her bedroom. I commented (was a big fan of her then) and said how I liked the vid and I love her Instagram posts. I was the only one of the few who commented her video and a few days later she replied. She said that the video is old but still thanked me. I checked in weeks later and it was removed. I dunno if it was embarrasing for her to have someone from her Instagram world to find her Youtube video(?) 

I wish I can screenshot the video and comment but it never came across my mind to do that back then. 

what songs were they?

Posted

Also, I'm not sure why but does anyone else find her sketchy? She has so many followers for posting so little :| I feel like she buys followers. 

Posted (edited)

Also, I'm not sure why but does anyone else find her sketchy? She has so many followers for posting so little :| I feel like she buys followers. 

I have no clue, but she has an insane amount of followers for what she posts and the quality too compared to other Instagram users that are similar. The amount of likes and comments she gets on all her content are consistent with the amount of followers she has though.

She used to be active on deviantart, but she wasn't that big there. Maybe she had a following on youtube or other social media like her tumblr? I don't know. If someone could fill us in on her hacks...

https://sumomo117.deviantart.com

Ohhh yeah, also she was on askfm. She seemed popular there to me, but I can't really figure out how she gained so much traction. Maybe in the beginning of her Instagram she was doing sfs and tagging other people so they could tag her? She might have deleted those photos or tags though because she never even uses hashtags.

https://ask.fm/sumomo_

Edited by KokaKora-chan
Word choice and additions

Posted

Damn, she looks so different before the photoshopping 

Posted

Maybe. Over half of her followers never comment or like her stuff but just are there. Some if you look at them are on a different spectrum and won’t follow her because (example) someone who solely focuses on fitness wouldn’t follow some girl that likes anime and posts random stuff. 

Also she is a definite Type 4 on the Fitzpatrick scale. Not a Type 2. From what I found on her friends Instagram she is almost unrecognizable so I doubt she gets people running up to her in public. She looks like more of her younger cousin but she edits too soo her cousin looks like her and maybe the cousin looks different altogether?

Posted

Maybe. Over half of her followers never comment or like her stuff but just are there. Some if you look at them are on a different spectrum and won’t follow her because (example) someone who solely focuses on fitness wouldn’t follow some girl that likes anime and posts random stuff. 

Also she is a definite Type 4 on the Fitzpatrick scale. Not a Type 2. From what I found on her friends Instagram she is almost unrecognizable so I doubt she gets people running up to her in public. She looks like more of her younger cousin but she edits too soo her cousin looks like her and maybe the cousin looks different altogether?

I highly doubt level 4 on that scale.

She looks different in all of these pics I found...

a0f0e486f0c9a4d907a1f7e9d9f17ec9.jpg

20171018_173242.png

20171018_173259.png

20171018_173538.jpg

Posted

I highly doubt level 4 on that scale.

She looks different in all of these pics I found...

a0f0e486f0c9a4d907a1f7e9d9f17ec9.jpg

20171018_173242.png

20171018_173259.png

20171018_173538.jpg

No not 3. Most Western Europe is 3 and she darker. I know because I’m an esthetician. She’s close in direct sun light but not quite. Top one is old and edited. She’s never posted herself without ps. 2nd and 3rd photos are not unedited and no bright lighting. I’m a three though we both are olive but I am still lighter.

I posted a scale of celebrities to clarify. 

DC3CA557-F92E-4E19-BAF6-4137718EAEA4.jpeg

Posted

No not 3. Most Western Europe is 3 and she darker. I know because I’m an esthetician. She’s close in direct sun light but not quite. Top one is old and edited. She’s never posted herself without ps. 2nd and 3rd photos are not unedited and no bright lighting. I’m a three though we both are olive but I am still lighter.

I posted a scale of celebrities to clarify. 

DC3CA557-F92E-4E19-BAF6-4137718EAEA4.jpeg

I guess the 3rt pic of her is edited with some filter 

Posted (edited)

She's not light, whatever.

Edited by KokaKora-chan

Posted (edited)

17-10-26-23-57-05-929_deco.jpg

Her real face. I think she looks nice :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by KokaKora-chan

Posted

I also found a few photos of her that I could add and compare her with and without the edits. But these are old. 

I also used to have her on snapchat but I guess she deleted it. 

802E593F-9D42-4187-8974-CDA0640FD601.jpeg

A3E88F50-99F8-4706-98DA-2E2C0CDECBF9.jpeg

DC633CBF-4227-42E3-B16B-4C8EFC8978C7.jpeg

3C5916D0-918A-4D94-843B-76DF880F2C58.jpeg

5D445850-99CD-4FF6-AE26-2BADB2B38F71.jpeg

B179EBEB-832E-445F-9A80-0CD6D932475B.jpeg

Posted

Where did you guys even find those?