• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

106 posts in this topic

Posted

I edited with meitu how i think she edits. Those meitu filters and brightness/highlight settings really do the trick for her skin. Everything else was mostly just the slim face tool and the skin firmness thingy...

17-05-12-01-07-01-293_deco.jpg

Thats it. That pretty much sums up Sumomo. Just her doing whatever she wants but editing a shit ton on her. 

I hate the defense quote sumomo says. "I am comfortable in my skin and I do not wish to have pale skin." (Along those lines).

Stop the bullshit sumomo, we dont even have a normal photo of you for damn sake without you editing it.:beardo:

Posted

I sure do wish my boobs were as magical as hers.

IMG_2729.PNG

IMG_2730.PNG

The photoshopping is real. Kinda reminds of a less goth version of kinashen.

The  resemblance is scary. Maybe got inspiration from her? 

Posted

Aw the glasses pic and outfits are kind cute tho

Posted

is there no way that that could be due to padded bras? ' o' since there's no cleavage showing...? in the glasses pic it doesnt seem like the bra fits her perfectly (there's a line there)?

Posted

I sure do wish my boobs were as magical as hers.

IMG_2729.PNG

IMG_2730.PNG

The  resemblance is scary. Maybe got inspiration from her? 

She looks so pretty is these pictures, but its like, how much of it is really her?  :alpacadone:

The boob thing could just be the type of bras she wears. Speaking from experience, I don't have magical boobs, but I do have magical bras :alpacawink:

Posted

She looks so pretty is these pictures, but its like, how much of it is really her?  :alpacadone:

The boob thing could just be the type of bras she wears. Speaking from experience, I don't have magical boobs, but I do have magical bras :alpacawink:

You made me chuckle.  Thank you.:alpacacrush:

Anyway, I have a d cup and even binding them  I turn to a b cup. I'm guessing it's a c cup going in a d but I doubt on can go from that to almost not needing a bra at all because the first picture it's like she never grew in that area much. But you did mention bras are amazing so who knows. 

Posted

Is it just me or did sumomo delete her account????

Posted

Is it just me or did sumomo delete her account????

Uh, I can't find her either anymore .... So weird, I hope she did not

Posted

I think so...

Im pretty sure she saw this board and decided to go away.

Posted

su01.thumb.PNG.bd58c01947f597621ee0d1177su02.thumb.PNG.e2fbf8cffedf0557bb9cf43a6

LOL. Hi Sumomo. Welcome to PULL.

I thought she was aware of this board :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Her Instagram is back up as of 2 hours ago. :alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

Weird. Did she leave any hints on to why? Looking it's more of random things and the friend turning their back on her. Could that be the reason? Is this her first time?

Edit: Nope it's not. She did this twice a few years ago then came back shortly after. So more of a publicity stunt?

Edited by Toxicbetty

Posted (edited)

I've never liked her much. At all. I don't see how you can say "Lol I'm comfortable in my skin!" Then turn around a Photoshop the shit out of yourself. And to add to that she always tries to hide her race. I didn't have a clue she was mexican at first. That haircut and the way she dresses and acts. In reality she's really dark and has a bit of a chubby face. Then she tries to justify it and get offended. It's not personal preference, it's obvious you don't like yourself. She just all around annoys the shit out of me. I guess that's because I've had a little experience with her past. I could add so much more to this but I'm going to look into everything a little more. 

Edited by Chaplin
Needed to add different word choices and another explanation.

Posted

I've never liked her much. At all. I don't see how you can say "Lol I'm comfortable in my skin!" Then turn around a Photoshop the shit out of yourself. And to add to that she always tries to hide her race. I didn't have a clue she was mexican at first. That haircut and the way she dresses and acts. In reality she's really dark and has a bit of a chubby face. Then she tries to justify it and get offended. It's not personal preference, it's obvious you don't like yourself. She just all around annoys the shit out of me. I guess that's because I've had a little experience with her past. I could add so much more to this but I'm going to look into everything a little more. 

Care to share her past when youve gathered more info:alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

I feel a little dirty, but I went snooping around and found some recent photos that had obviously not been through meitu or filtered and I have to say that she isn't that different from what is on Instagram. The unfiltered photos on here are a couple years old and in the recent photos it can be seen that she lost some baby chub. Her skin isn't as light as on her Instagram photos too, but she's still on the lighter side from what I saw and her nose does seem smaller with the filters, but only because the brightness is high enough to blur out her nose with the rest of her face. If I were to see her irl I wouldn't think it is two completely different people.

(I'm not posting the photos I found!)

That aside, on her Instagram there is this weird distortion. I can't tell if it looks like that because her skin color starts to meld with the background. If I zoom in I think I can see the rest of her cheek? :alpacaconfused:

I hope she didn't try to edit out her cheeks or something, because they give her a cuter and fuller appearance...

20482324_476135019406704_16271533894963020482324_476135019406704_162715338949630

From the rest if my snooping there are some things that give off a certain vibe regarding anxiety/depression that I wish she wouldn't do, but more for her health. I'm NOT saying she's proana, this is just the only example I could think of, but I know there's girls out there who fall into the proana trap and eventually develop a real problem. I feel like she kind of does the same thing with anxiety/depression from what she posts. Although, I don't know if that is how she vents or if she is actually diagnosed or is self diagnosing or simply sympathizes/empathizes with these type of issues.

From my own personal experiences though, I wouldn't advise to follow people who strongly identify with their anxiety/depression (like seen commonly on tumblr or twitter quote pages) because, yes, you can relate to those feelings and that's okay-it can make you feel like you aren't alone-but how can you climb out of that dark place if you keep hanging around in that dark place? Idk though, maybe I'm just dumb :alpacadone:

Edited by KokaKora-chan
forgot to add a comment