• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

106 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been waiting for someone to make a thread about her, I always thought something from her was pretty sketchy. I did see her unedited photos tagged from other people but she doesn't have them on her tagged pictures in her profile. it's pretty funny but I can understand, I did see a few pictures of her posted and deleted the next day I'm not sure if she felt like it was overly edited or she didn't like it or something lol. I did have some pictures to compare ( I cropped them out to see it better) The sonico picture was recently posted and I guess the other one was at a convention but you can look closely how much she shops her face

IMG_1717.PNG.jpeg

IMG_3396.PNG.jpeg

Posted

I'm just wondering how she manages to edit her skin tone so much but still have it look decent...I'm nowhere near as dark as she is and it always looks weird when I try to lighten my pictures. 

Posted

I've been waiting for someone to make a thread about her, I always thought something from her was pretty sketchy. I did see her unedited photos tagged from other people but she doesn't have them on her tagged pictures in her profile. it's pretty funny but I can understand, I did see a few pictures of her posted and deleted the next day I'm not sure if she felt like it was overly edited or she didn't like it or something lol. I did have some pictures to compare ( I cropped them out to see it better) The sonico picture was recently posted and I guess the other one was at a convention but you can look closely how much she shops her face

IMG_1717.PNG.jpeg

IMG_3396.PNG.jpeg

Especially her nose... They both seem a bit different. 

Its also her camera angle that makes her features different. 

Posted

I'm sorry but no. The angles can do magical things but not to a point where it look like plastic surgery. It also looks like she dropped 15-30 lbs. Camras can't do that no matter what angle they are in.

Posted

She uses apps like meitu and beautycam. I think she uses the firm skin tool to get her hair smooth and to make her eye bags disappear along with her naslobial lines. I've noticed that she sometimes lightens her eye crease or makes it smooth. As for the skin lightening, I think its just a mixture of bright natural light and messing with the brightness/highlight stuff in the photo editing apps she uses along with the filters. Its all small tricks that go a long way.

Posted

It seems like sumomo doesn't follow Sky anymore and vice versa.

Posted

Not surprising that sumomo_ doesn't want to follow sky anymore. Sky has a totally bad rep and sumomo_ lurks here (I believe she made a post about an anon site in the past) so I imagine she didn't want to be associated with her in any way.

Posted

Does anybody else like her cosplays though, despite the editing (which isn't really alarming nowadays)?

Posted

Does anybody else like her cosplays though, despite the editing (which isn't really alarming nowadays)?

The cosplays are good but the quality of certain wigs are affected by filters. So they may look nice and pastel but they are filted so... I cant really say if they are good quality cosplay. 

Her cosplays always have to do with something of her being sexy. Shes starting to get flashy a bit. Her upper thighs showing, sexy pose, boobs showing, panties, etc. 

(Not my cup of tea)

But hey, I guess thats what she wants. If she wants to flaunt her body then by all means

Posted

Not surprising that sumomo_ doesn't want to follow sky anymore. Sky has a totally bad rep and sumomo_ lurks here (I believe she made a post about an anon site in the past) so I imagine she didn't want to be associated with her in any way.

So she bases her actions to get our approval as well? I mean good for her for getting rid of Sky but she should of done it on her own will and not to appease us. She'll set herself up for failure if she does that.

Posted

So she bases her actions to get our approval as well? I mean good for her for getting rid of Sky but she should of done it on her own will and not to appease us. She'll set herself up for failure if she does that.

I don't think its to look good to us exactly, but simply to distance herself from someone with a bad reputation. Who knows though, maybe she lurked on here and didn't like sky anymore??

The cosplays are good but the quality of certain wigs are affected by filters. So they may look nice and pastel but they are filted so... I cant really say if they are good quality cosplay. 

Her cosplays always have to do with something of her being sexy. Shes starting to get flashy a bit. Her upper thighs showing, sexy pose, boobs showing, panties, etc. 

(Not my cup of tea)

But hey, I guess thats what she wants. If she wants to flaunt her body then by all means

Overall, I like seeing her little cosplays, but I do agree that her general appearance is getting flashier. It also isn't my cup of tea and I think it makes her...bland I guess? But good for her if that's what she is looking to do.

Posted

The photoshopping is real. Kinda reminds of a less goth version of kinashen.

Posted

I looked her up! I don't know what exactly she's going for theme wise. She bounces around a lot. From beauty guru to cosplayer to sexy cosplayer to daily life to music and more. I mean it's not a bad thing to do but maybe stick with it for a little longer. She is pretty unedited to me. I'm half Latina but out of my entire family I was givien what called lily white skin. I guess I'm kinda jealous that she has a warmer skin tone but I guess she would say that she would want my skin tone. I would flaunt the hell out of it but it's like the straight hair wavy hair thing. You want what the other has and they want what you have.

Posted

I looked her up! I don't know what exactly she's going for theme wise. She bounces around a lot. From beauty guru to cosplayer to sexy cosplayer to daily life to music and more. I mean it's not a bad thing to do but maybe stick with it for a little longer. She is pretty unedited to me. I'm half Latina but out of my entire family I was givien what called lily white skin. I guess I'm kinda jealous that she has a warmer skin tone but I guess she would say that she would want my skin tone. I would flaunt the hell out of it but it's like the straight hair wavy hair thing. You want what the other has and they want what you have.

How is she pretty unedited when her skin is like 5 shades lighter and changes her face (she slims her face and almost blurs her nose off). White skin is not super unusual in Latinas, half my family is pretty pale so i didn't question her skin at first but after seeing the candids the difference is real. 

Posted (edited)

I edited with meitu how i think she edits. Those meitu filters and brightness/highlight settings really do the trick for her skin. Everything else was mostly just the slim face tool and the skin firmness thingy...

17-05-12-01-07-01-293_deco.jpg

Edited by kabocha-chan