• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

tearzah/dollieguts/faedoll

54 posts in this topic

Posted

So here's their information from lolcow:

Bratty Tumblr pastel artist.
>special snowflake who gets extremely salty when people do anything less than kiss her ass when it comes to her 100% ORIGINAL DO NOT STEAL art
>very possessive about her generic Tumblr art style, accuses other people of copying her and sics her army of fans on them
>copied this very same art style from other people and has unapologetically ripped off entire OCs and character designs
>has 908249829482 OCs with Tumblr pronouns and edgy back stories
>romanticizes self-harm, sexual abuse, pedophilia, etc for her pastel goth ~*dolly*~ aesthetic
>suicide-baits and crytypes when people in her inner circle do/say things she doesn't like
>abuses her cats for fun
Tumblr: http://tearzah.tumblr.com/
Personal Tumblr (feat. heavily edited selfies): http://dollclaws.tumblr.com/
OC circlejerk Tumblr: http://ashkinoshita.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dollieguts/ (over 10k followers)
Deviantart: http://dollieguts.deviantart.com/?rnrd=202882
Receipts/Callout posts here (some of the grievances are a bit stupid because she primarily involves herself with other Tumblrinas):
https://tearzahs.tumblr.com/
https://www.instagram.com/hazraet/
http://nagitashinjiro.tumblr.com/post/154924613978/dreamyspires-purpleswampert

The other side note I'm going to make is that Bailey (the person tearzah is in a relationship with) tends to promote self harm behaviors. They both post selfies of their cuts and basically identify it as a part of their aesthetic.

Tearzah has also gone as far as to post the messages she's gotten of being accused of animal abuse on IG:

Tumblr screencap:

1494973595469.jpeg

Has also made her Asian ocs literally have yellow skin and her ocs with vitiligo look like cows (which is an offensive term for people with vitiligo):

One of her OCs, Arata Kinoshita:

1524027520756.jpg

Posted

YES THANK YOU TEARZAH IS UGLY

She also used to follow everyone and anyone for clout/follow backs about two years ago, I literally got a request from her on super private account (like 10 followers???) and she followed a shitton of people, awful ratio. Guess she got on that and fixed it now? New account? Idk.. 

Fakes mental illness as well, common tumblr stuff... edgy edgy edgy so glad she finally got a thread. That stuff about her cats is absolutely sickening

Posted

Christ, those eyes are gonna give me nightmares.

Posted

bruh I remember seeing her art on tumblr a couple times before, it was like a clown one and a safe one of her oc. I thought the people reblogging her stuff were just being nice and trying to support new artists and all that jazz because when I saw them I thought "if you fix the obvious 'i have a pastel gore fetish' look it would become so much better". Like her art is something I feel has been overdone a way too many times on tumblr and she doesn't even do it well. It's funny that she and her fans don't want people coping her style when I've seen so many others doing just that and 100x better.

Like I knew a girl who would only draw moth furries and had to whole 'sparkly pastel huge eyes thick girls' shtick too but it was way better than this crap.  Actually, I know a lot of people who do this shtick. I wonder why people don't considered these things as a part of the "tumblr style" because I see it a lot. But then again there's a lot of tropes that go under tumblr art styles since ya know, there's like thousands upon thousands on art work on there.

Posted

Omg I never noticed there was a thread about them!! This person is so weird to me. People seem to completly ignore they draw characters who self-harm and got abuse bruises for the aesthetic. They got an OC couple who are in a romantic abuser x abuse victim relationship and it's so weird because Tear and their boyfriend say that they are sort of self-inserting/kinning this couple (they even got their haircuts and Tear often posts photos of wounds and bruises on their private/photography blog). This just rubs me the wrong way since it is obviously for the purpose of thinking to an aesthetic theme. Why romantize abuse and bruises? I just don't get it. But there seems to be a community for people who are like that, otherwise they wouldn't have so many fans.

Posted

Over a year or two ago, I used to followed them on Deviantart because they posted art daily and were very active. 

But that only lasted for a few months before I unfollowed because I couldn't stand how sensitive they were over their art style and how they would chew out and attack anyone with accusations of plagiarism and copying (when often that was not the case) They would sniff out anyone who they suspected took inspiration from their style or the composition of their pieces, and then cried that "X is stealing my style" and that it hurt them because their style is so, so personal. Not to mention, she started whole witch hunts against people she suspected of "stealing" and would tear down smaller artists for it. They were just way too toxic. Andhen after finding out about the questionable background they gave their characters (like abusive relationships and mental illnesses), I just unfollowed.

I had presumed that tearzah was a young teenage girl in edgy-emo phase, but now finding out she's a 21 year old adult, just what the fuck?

Posted

But that only lasted for a few months before I unfollowed because I couldn't stand how sensitive they were over their art style and how they would chew out and attack anyone with accusations of plagiarism and copying (when often that was not the case) They would sniff out anyone who they suspected took inspiration from their style or the composition of their pieces, and then cried that "X is stealing my style" and that it hurt them because their style is so, so personal.

I found out about that when they were attacking a 13-year old for 'copying her style' just because that 13-year old girl used pastel colors, thin outlines and guro themes just like themselves. They even had their fans bully that girl into deleting, I think she came back later tho. But how shitty do you have to be to try to make a 13-year old stop art just because you think they 'copy off you'? When I found out Tear was 19-20 or something at that time, I lost my respect for them.

Posted

Like I knew a girl who would only draw moth furries and had to whole 'sparkly pastel huge eyes thick girls' shtick too but it was way better than this crap.

That is very much tearzah's shtick minus the creepy crawlie aspect... those eyes they draw pretty much qualify as moths on their own though.

Posted

It irks me they claim people steal their OCs when their OCs are stolen too. One of their main OCs and self-insert of their lover is based on the character Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2. This is how Tearzah drew Komaeda:

1.thumb.jpg.87c963f3c706cb40b6fb8d84c14e

So yeah there is enough proof Tearzah knows the character Komaeda and even made fanart of him.

Then there is Tearzah's totally original OC Bailey. The is one of the OCs Tearzah and her fanbase are attacking other people with white haired OCs for 'copying' him:

2.thumb.jpg.3932ce894c0bcf6452b358a3c5933.thumb.jpg.98d85a6ca10cdf80211f567f61cf

This character being copied off Komaeda can be further proven by the behaviour of Tearzah's lover who is 'kinning' with Bailey. There was a photo posted that can be found on the web if you search for it specifically. It shows Tearzah's lover with a scar around their arm as proof they tried to cut their hand off irl. It should be noted that Komaeda did that in the game.

Posted

Ugly ass art style and a trashy human being? Someone take the cats away from this girl, absolutely disgusting. 

Posted

aren't almost all their characters Asian? I took a look through their gallery and the yellows are so nasty

Posted

Ugly ass art style and a trashy human being? Someone take the cats away from this girl, absolutely disgusting. 

I mean, even what that person said about the cats is WAY too detailed to be a lie imo. I mean, when people usually lie, it's pretty short and repetitive.

Posted

Hello long time lurker when it comes to this disaster Tearzah and finally decided to make an account (have also been lurking on both lolcow and kiwifarms) I hope its okay if I give my info that i've seen from her bf aswell cause my god, another disaster //wheeze

Tearzahs bf aka David caleb balaski

• Claims to be an orphan yet in a dox someone did on him, it shows that he does have a dad and a possible step mom since his birth mom passed away.
  • Claims to be born with both parts however its humanly impossible to ejaculate sperm/have a period. (He mention on discord in a GC how jizzed in Tearzah) edit (was revising) in a doxx it shows he was born a boy no vagina just, boy.
  • Actually changed his legal name to a character from homestuck, and now its legally changed to Bailey lovell (cause hes kin with tearzahs oc)
  • Hes said how much he hates transitioning as well (this is why a bunch of people still use he/him pronouns on Bailey cause he and tearzah use tumblr pronouns yet its obvious they dont take them seriously since they often misgender each other too) however on his ID he changed the sex too so the world may never know whats hes thinking.
  • Claims to be 6'2 however hes around the 5'0 range cause he uploaded a picture of his ID (saying 5'?? it cuts off) and has taken many pictures next to tearzah and its obvious hes not in the 6'0 range.
  • I believe he used to be in a relationship with someone else before Tearzah and got them pregnant or they just had sex with them mind you they were a minor, he also cheated on the person with someone else (please take this info with a grain of salt because the whole drama of that situation make me confused however here is the link https://officialbaileylovellcallout.tumblr.com/post/165411081140/callout-post-for-officialbaileylovell )
  • In a discord server Tearzah replied to the group chat that she got a bruise on her head, Bailey then replied and said he just threw a paper plate at her (yeah sure a paper plate .-.)
  • Hes sent a message to a friend saying that he deadass wants to kill Tearzah while shes asleep
  • Hes a komeada kin aswell (go figure) and tried to cut off his arm, speaking of self harm I believe Tearzah helped Bailey cut and did deep cuts on him, couple goals ammirite?

Here all all of the pics I could find related to the stuff I said: all of this if from Kiwifarms

Height:
kf.thumb.PNG.66b02d44ddd0b7f7ebf9c9e5c1a

The cuts:

G7vOulR.thumb.jpg.a96bc4c9ed21190059facc

wanting to kill tearzah:

HAivL3a.thumb.jpg.453b63445ae9f92319ac53

The paper plate bruise:

gmB5SLZ.thumb.jpg.f7ff52bd62de3dd3351350

7NPB76V.thumb.jpg.f984a8461689cf6b9efeab

Ill be back with another post about Tearzah cause I know this thread is about her but Bailey is just just as bad they're both a mess my god. I hope this was formatted correctly too since this is my first post ever on pull aaaa hope this was informative ;w;)/

to those curious here is the doxx post https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dollieguts-tearzah-hayes-faedoll-dollclaws-and-bailey-lovell-david-caleb-balaski.42361/page-20#post-3363895

Posted

I mean, even what that person said about the cats is WAY too detailed to be a lie imo. I mean, when people usually lie, it's pretty short and repetitive.

:((((( that’s terrible, disappointed but not surprised 

Posted

god her art is so ugly im sorry not sorry tho.