• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

b4by.jpg / xoseraphina / kittyphina

169 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if people follow Kittyphina anymore but she has a new instagram account. Also are we doing a dakota clones tab? 

Screenshot_2015-08-25-19-03-16-1.png

Posted

I used to follow her but she got dull really quick. Not only do all her images look similar, she barely posts. I thought the thing with her meeting up with her relatively "average" boyfriend was pretty cute, though.

Posted

I went back to her insta after a long time, and it disappointed me. everything she posts is still the same, no improvement at all. she is even more boring than sophie..

I think all what made her known was her bad attemp at faking kota from head to toe (really, she was crazy with this) afterwards she calmed down on the faking but got boring. because she can't do anything interesting besides faking other people how it seems.

Posted

Lol true ^^^

Posted

So on instagram I came across a Dakota/Taylor lookalike who goes by the name "Baby". She currently has 14.9k followers on instagram and follows the whole ~kawaii~ aesthetic. Was curious if anybody knew anything else about her.

Instagram:  b4by.jpg

12336386_10204068570675052_626278613_n.jpg

12319722_10204068574275142_441620777_n.jpg

Posted

holy shit she looks almost exactly like dakota! :Alpacashocked: and it looks like she edits as much as her too 

Posted

Yeah I remember this girl back when she was Seraphina/Kittyphina and copied kota's clothes, hair and makeup and shopped herself to look almost exactly like her. 

Nowadays her pics are not that similar to kota's as they used to be, apart from the usual 'dolly' aesthetics, but I find her really boring on instagram - she always poses the exact same way, making her pics look almost identical.

Her copy-kota phase:

tumblr_nbwo8lIZES1rt65d4o1_500.thumb.pngtumblr_ntt2bx7A2d1uf53kuo1_500.thumb.jpg

tumblr_ntt2bx7A2d1uf53kuo2_500.thumb.jpgtumblr_ntt2bx7A2d1uf53kuo3_500.thumb.jpg

large.thumb.png.8cf952224df9820dd48a02ff

This blog has a lot of great comparison pics of hers and Dakota's pics:

http://www.cecyaguilera.com/2015/09/as-copias-assustadoras-da-dakota-rose.html

Also I found this candid of her and her Dutch boyfriend on this ^ blog which I found interesting as I've never seen her unedited pictures before, she definitely looks more human:

1438020100137.thumb.jpg.49ea11b3ee8398ec

Posted

i remember her being posted on the old PULL and she admitted to heavily editing her photos. imo she is really really pretty but it looks like she edits her skin WAY too much. it's so flat and one tone, there's no depth to it, not a single imperfection shows on her face in photos like nasolabial folds, eye darkness or anything. she could ease up and maybe put on some blush? 

Posted

didn't she request for her old thread to be locked since she admitted to photoshopping and has no drama? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

didn't she request for her old thread to be locked since she admitted to photoshopping and has no drama? :Alpacaconfused:

I haven't been on PULL for that long so I didn't know about that. I have no beef with the girl I was just curious about her and thought this would be the best place to bring it up :$

Posted (edited)

THE GREAT SERAPHINA HAS RETURNED.

Edited by soda
kittyphina

Posted (edited)

Don't we already have a thread on her though?

edit: Her photos are so boring and her Photoshop skills are more than mediocre, but she seems like a sweet girl. I don't recall any particular drama even back when she was obsessed with Kooters

Edited by Enon

Posted (edited)

Merged this topic

Please refrain from making multiple threads about the same person. Use the ''search'' button next time.

Also, Seraphina requested for her thread to be locked on PULL 1.0;thus, I locked it (discussed it first with the other mods/admins ofc). However, we decided that those previous requests wouldn't apply to this forum. She may contact me and request for this thread to be locked again, but I can't guarantee anything.

Edited by johndoe

Posted

Isn't it near freezing point in the Netherlands these days? I feel cold looking at her.

Screenshot_2016-01-15-00-04-24.png

Screenshot_2016-01-15-00-04-03.png