Unpopular Opinons (Anime Edition)

238 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care what anyone says. Yu Yu Hakusho is better than DBZ!!!!!! ):<

Posted

One Piece just.... should have not existed.

Posted

I don't care what anyone says. Yu Yu Hakusho is better than DBZ!!!!!! ):<

I knew when to fucking end:D

Posted

I hate Trunks x Mai especially since it's forced down your throats.

Posted

- Why the hell to most animes always use high school students when it's one of those "slice of life" animes? I can see how elementary/middle school is a big reach, but it would be nice to see more animes have a college setting, or even a damn work setting like being in a hospital or something.

https://goboiano.com/14-romance-anime-that-focus-on-adult-couples/

Thought this might help

Posted

I think Kaachako is a good ship. People who say it's abusive need to provide an actual reason for it. And no "Katsuki bullied Deku" is not a good reason because it has nothing to do with Uraraka.

Posted

I think my hero academia is overrated and cliche. Granted I only watched two seasons but two seasons is enough for me. Everyone around me loves it and I really don't see why besides the nice animation but still, not for me

Posted (edited)

Yeah my hero aca is overrated. It’s a good series I admit the characters and plot are decent but it’s nothing to write home about. I mean its hailed like its soooooo awesummm and everyone loves it. It’s a good series and there’s a reason why so many people like it but it’s no masterpiece or groundbreaking anime like no reason to have such a huge fanbase. It’s characters are good but I can’t feel or relate to them. Fight scenes are basic, choreography nothing very interesting. World building isn’t explored to it’s full potential. 

Edited by Seaboat

Posted

BNHA is cliche AF, but I guess that’s what I like about it

Posted

I really, really dislike on how they portray shaoran in tsubasa resevoir chronicles. When i watch that show when i was a kid, i was already cringing on how Marty Stu he is and everything seems to evolve around him.

Posted

The only good thing about Goblin Slayer is the opening 

Posted

I really, really dislike on how they portray shaoran in tsubasa resevoir chronicles. When i watch that show when i was a kid, i was already cringing on how Marty Stu he is and everything seems to evolve around him.

I dislike how they portray syaoran in anything but the first Cardcaptor. In the Clear Card Arc he was flat, was barely useful and just frowned all the time. They took out all the things that made him a fun/interesting character. They need to just leave it alone and create new characters. 

Posted

Kamikazae Kaito Jeanne <<<<<<< Sailor Moon

Kamikazae Kaito Jeanne <<<<<<< Sailor Moon