• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

is there any PULL equivalent which features Latin American e-people?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm Latin American and influencers around here give a lot of material to discuss about. I was wondering whether there's any PULL equivalent where such people are discussed or if we are able to start topics about people who don't post in english

Posted

Anyone can be posted here, you just have to be able translate their post for the people who do not speak the language. You clearly know English so it should be fine for you right? I mean if you have the tea we'd drink it lol We just have to be able to understand it :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I think it would be great if you contribute! =)

Posted

I was wondering the same thing, there's this really crazy girl who is a cosplayer in my country, she bullies other girls too and is really greedy with her fans, no one bats an eye about it o_O 

Posted

Omg I would love a site with latino people. There's sooooooooo much tea on latino youtubers/internet personalities that it drives me crazy not being able to find somewhere to talk about them. Could PULL maybe create a section dedicated to latino/spanish people? I know people say we could translate but it would honestly be too much and the only people who would care would be spanish speaking people, so it would be meaningless to translate. 

Posted

I was wondering the same thing, there's this really crazy girl who is a cosplayer in my country, she bullies other girls too and is really greedy with her fans, no one bats an eye about it o_O 

tell me more about this girl, i'm listening..

tenor.gif

Posted

We could have a sub-forum in Spanish where we could post about Latino snowflakes? I'm from Chile, so I would really love something like this :P

Posted

I could probably add a "Latino Snowflake" tag to the list of official tags so Spanish speaking snowflakes are easier to find. However, as @Sodapop said above, the first summary post should be in English and posts should be summarized in English/translated when necessary. This doesn't necessarily have to be for every post discussed, just more important things. This is mainly because if mods can't understand what is being said in a topic, it can make reports confusing. 

Posted

I support this idea! There’s a ton of Latinx snowflakes that need to be exposed :doge:

Posted

I was wondering the same thing a couple of days ago!

So many cringy latino weaboos/koreaboos all around, we need some place to vent about them lol

Posted

tell me more about this girl, i'm listening..

tenor.gif

Same here! xD I'm not from South America, but maybe there's some nice tea over there. so i would totally check that subforum or what it will be ;)