Vivadrag/Ashley Renee

21 posts in this topic

Posted

So I saw this on her story... like bitch wtf. Nasty ass people like you are the reason why some diseases are coming back.

IMG_2262.PNG

Posted

So I saw this on her story... like bitch wtf. Nasty ass people like you are the reason why some diseases are coming back.

IMG_2262.PNG

omg she’s literally disgusting , all she posts is just herself or her friends naked and being disgusting and just looking so dirty and greasy 

Posted

omg she’s literally disgusting , all she posts is just herself or her friends naked and being disgusting and just looking so dirty and greasy 

I really take back on what I said in my first reply. I'm unfollowing her.

Posted

I used to have this girl added on facebook back in 2014-2016, before she got popular on instagram. I'm not gonna say much although I have a lot of tea on her, because I don't wanna give away who I am, but that stabnic guy that she hangs out w/ got her on cocaine. No joke, hes her plug lmao. She also breaks boys hearts for fun and then complains about being lonely, and when she was like 15 she was sexually involved with some 20-something year old guy. she looks up to toopoor and is a fake goth as well. hate this chick

holy crap I thought she was on drugs just cause the way she looks but that’s so bad , she really needs to clean up her life and change her friends 

Posted

There's literally so much that I can say about this girl. 

She literally dated "ProbablyConnerWard" for 3 weeks and then they broke it off and she started flirting with some guy by the name of "kiddoghouls".

When people were asking her about who she was dating she went all off on those people saying things like "I don't see why my personal life matters to y'all, mind your business, I never post about my life so y'all can back off" and things like that.

I've also noticed that she's incredibly possessive, when somebody calls her friend attractive she'll go all off telling them to "stop saying things like that" or "back the hell off".

Also, she seems so sad and f.ucked up these days, it's either she's half naked or she looks high off all sorts of drugs. She used to seem so happy.

She seemingly cut off a bunch of contact with her old friends (who, she seemed happier hanging out with) ''batteryassasin" and "saint.zer0".

The reason she stopped talking to "saint.zer0" is because she said "clean yourself up because otherwise you are nothing but Vivadrag to me" or something along the lines of that.

Lastly, she literally had a picture of her friends dick as her pfp for a few days?

Posted

I've locked this for now.  Another can try to make this topic if they want. The front page was never fixed. It has sat in New Topic for a while.  

If someone will make this with a proper front page (all links working), I'll move it to Online Personalities.