Vivadrag/Ashley Renee

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Problematic “goth girl” , always posting drama then deleting later. Dated Tyler ( Online personality Zalvid) super weird dramatic breakup along with more deleting. Dated Connor ( Probablyconnorward) for about 2 weeks right after Tyler and broke up with him , more drama.. super rude to anyone who disagrees with her or just outright blocks everyone. Changes her hair once a week, smokes cigarettes and is super rude to anyone who says anything about it. Also posts controversial statements about killing herself and depression only to delete it all again. Interested to see what others think of her. ( personally hate her) 

Instagram : Vivadrag 

twitter : deadbratzdoll

facebook: Ashley Renee

556306F1-568F-428F-AE3B-AF0DEEF89E43.png

6FD9D64A-20F5-44EE-BE1D-3B7B707BA7EE.png

B22616E1-1F7C-464F-9686-90F0484E8489.png

Posted

she also got some heat from taking pics on a graveyard multiple times and she hypes up her modelling for hot topic a lot. 

Posted

oh man I followed her a year ago bc I liked her hair/makeup but I recently unfollowed because I just couldnt stand her anymore lol

Posted

I was actually waiting for a PULL on her... used to follow her too until like Bubbletea I couldn’t stand her. I find it ironic that she sets her insta profile as “artist” when all she does is wear gothic clothing and be problematic? And her recent complaints regarding “social media/instagram is a joke” is hilarious as well, considering she’s a girl who posts everything in her life on social media?? Instagram literally made her. 

Posted

Not to be that bitch but her face looks EXTREMELY punchable. You know some people just give off that vibe lol. I don't really see the problem with her dying her hair a new color every other week tho, if she has someone who's taking care of her hair it's very whatever.

Either way, she seems incredibly obnoxious. "Wah social media is unwoke" and whatnot combined with being a certified Weed Smoker 420 Blaze It(TM) goon? Definitely keeping tabs on this thread

Posted

None of the links work.  The front page needs to be clearer on what her tea is.  

Posted (edited)

I was waiting for someone to do a PULL on her. I still follow her just for her aesthetic. I honestly don't think all the things she has done wrong are outright horrible, just annoying and petty things; but it could lead to something worse idk. I think she just had some issues, baggage, or mental health problems that she's not handling well. There's still hope for her since she's only 18. Even though it was only a year ago I was 18 and I did some pretty stupid stuff back then, and I learnt from it and became a more decent person.

And "changes her hair once a week"... really? Is it a crime to be a chameleon?

Edited by andraste

Posted

She barely comes across as goth to me, Idk like if you scroll down on her instagram, only a year ago she was an art hoe. Then she posts pictures from like 3 months ago with the caption "throwback" to seem like she's been goth longer than she has. Plus, her idea of "goth" is so wrong, she comes off as a huge poser to me. I used to follow her because I do think her outfits are cute and I like her hair, but she seems sooo annoying.

Posted

She barely comes across as goth to me, Idk like if you scroll down on her instagram, only a year ago she was an art hoe. Then she posts pictures from like 3 months ago with the caption "throwback" to seem like she's been goth longer than she has. Plus, her idea of "goth" is so wrong, she comes off as a huge poser to me. I used to follow her because I do think her outfits are cute and I like her hair, but she seems sooo annoying.

That's just goth gf culture ig. Not about policing people about how they observe a counterculture but man if they post about being goth gfs it's fucking over