• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Boundless

197 posts in this topic

Posted

When you write you kinda tell on yourself . You know ? You let it be known what the true motives are . This hana22 chick who  is bashing Boundless is only conveying to me she wants to fuck the guy and blow him . I'm only saying to her stop the BS and get in touch with and let him fuck the hell outta you 

Posted

When you write you kinda tell on yourself . You know ? You let it be known what the true motives are . This hana22 chick who  is bashing Boundless is only conveying to me she wants to fuck the guy and blow him . I'm only saying to her stop the BS and get in touch with and let him fuck the hell outta you 

Maybe this is what you would like to do with him? Gross how you keep writing this stuff.

By the way, we all know you're probably Ryan himself. And if not, then maybe one of his fans.

Posted

Virgo 

cause I have good insight into things like this don't take it out on me . She's the one with motives . She's the one bashing " boundless" not me . I don't want blow him .  She does . She needs to get honest and let him know she wants to sleep with him .. 

Posted

Wow, are guys really this delusional? This guy look like an uncle who rapes his own child in movies, who wanna fuck him?

Posted

I'm not Ryan . 

Thats the problem with you women today . You go through all kinds of shit to belittle someone just to hide a crush . 

Big deal he hates Japan .  He goes down south on  Asian chicks ; big deal . 

Like the other fruitcake  the Asian dude on here Bashing Ryan . His problem ?  He can't get a blowjob .hes never been naked with a woman , yet.. He' s never been between a woman's legs and tasted the cookie . Hes pissed off he can't naked with woman and taste her labia's .  Truth !  

Posted (edited)

I'm not Ryan . 

Thats the problem with you women today . You go through all kinds of shit to belittle someone just to hide a crush . 

Big deal he hates Japan .  He goes down south on  Asian chicks ; big deal . 

Like the other fruitcake  the Asian dude on here Bashing Ryan . His problem ?  He can't get a blowjob .hes never been naked with a woman , yet.. He' s never been between a woman's legs and tasted the cookie . Hes pissed off he can't naked with woman and taste her labia's .  Truth !  

Stop generalizing just because you have had bad luck with women or whatever.

And please stop trolling. Even Ryan would probably be disgusted with the stuff you're saying.

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Dude, just give it up. You're embarrassing.

And yes, I will continue criticizing someone who fetishizes and infantilizes Asian women, constantly moans about Japan, a country that hosted his ungrateful egoistic ass and makes himself a victim, and thinks everyone who brings his BS up can't get laid lol.

Posted

cherry 

claims he rapes his own kids ?  Let's translate that into reality . 

" Cherrydoe is only saying she wishes  for Ryan to shove his cock straight down her throat and fuck  her like the pig she is"  

her fantasies being raped, tied up , probably verbally abused , beaten with whips , dildos shoved up her asshole . This is what cherrydoe wants " boundless " to do to her 

Posted

not-Ryan, do you have anything better to do than sexually harass people on the Internet? honestly. :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

And guess what ?  He's going to keep doing anyway . Most men whether here in the US, UK or Australia that have the way with woman will always bed jump . Start a blog on that . 

And how many other Asian women will be sucking his cock over the next year or so ? Huh?  How many ?  Lots . Lol so who's wasting who's time  here ? You . Lol 

Your obsessed with him. Like your going change this guy or hurt him . 

Here try this

Go into the bedroom and pull out the vibrator and work on yourself . You need to release . Lol 

Edited by Rc62

Posted

How old are you? Are you one of those guys that think just because someone talks badly about someone it automatically makes them wanna fuck them?

Posted

Not sexually harassing  telling her the truth about herself . She has a crush on Ryan 

Posted

Holy shit, delusional white guys are real :D

Posted

Not sexually harassing  telling her the truth about herself . She has a crush on Ryan 

really? because I'm rather certain what you're doing is called sexual harassment.

also, holy shit, I can't believe you joined this forum just to "defend" Ryan. :alpacabored:

Posted

really? because I'm rather certain what you're doing is called sexual harassment.

also, holy shit, I can't believe you joined this forum just to "defend" Ryan. :alpacabored:

Maybe he's the one that wants Ryan? You know how "attractive" that guy is