• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Boundless

197 posts in this topic

Posted

The beginning of this video is so deep. . . .  The way he walks on the sand. :haiplz:

That was so corny

Posted

I wonder how long it will take him to start complaining about Thailand 

Posted

He will start complaining about Thailand soon. Then he will move onto another Asian country and do the same. He's been getting a good number of dislikes for his videos. I wonder if this happened after his video where he critiqued Japan. Or maybe after the video he made where he said his viewers will have to pay money to watch more of his videos or whatever.

Posted

Calling Japan, a country that offered him a nice comfortable life while he non-stop moaned about how the country and the Japanese population sucked is super ungrateful and rude. But what do you expect from such self-entitled, arrogant douche. Also I give him a couple of months before he starts complaining about Thailand. Thailand is a popular destination for western middle aged douches who fetishize Asian women, which Ryan won't be able to stand cause he always wants to feel special for being a western dude living in Asia. 

Posted

Calling Japan, a country that offered him a nice comfortable life while he non-stop moaned about how the country and the Japanese population sucked is super ungrateful and rude. But what do you expect from such self-entitled, arrogant douche. Also I give him a couple of months before he starts complaining about Thailand. Thailand is a popular destination for western middle aged douches who fetishize Asian women, which Ryan won't be able to stand cause he always wants to feel special for being a western dude living in Asia. 

Is he still with that lady, Rie?

Posted

Can someone please tell me what "defined sex" is? What's the difference between defined sex and normal sex? Has sex ed failed me?

Posted

Is he still with that lady, Rie?

Nope, they split. Considering his messed up views on women, esp. Asian women, I guess he got bored of her and thought he'd be better off as a single dude enjoying the Thai sex industry.

Posted

That's sad, considering if you google his name, one of the first thing that popped up is anything to do with Rie, sorry, but he looks so lifeless and dull next to her in pictures.

Posted (edited)

Nope, they split. Considering his messed up views on women, esp. Asian women, I guess he got bored of her and thought he'd be better off as a single dude enjoying the Thai sex industry.

Ugh! What a jerk!

That's sad, considering if you google his name, one of the first thing that popped up is anything to do with Rie, sorry, but he looks so lifeless and dull next to her in pictures.

Look what else shows up as the third page when you Google him. :haiplz: I guess that is how he found out about this thread.

RyanBoundless.thumb.png.55fc5c3c099079f4

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Why beat up a guy who is irrelevant ?  It says so much about your lives lol . 

Who cares what he vlogs.

Check this out . 

I find most Asian women not attractive .  I don't like frail little bodies .  

hana22 

take your ass over to Thailand and express to him how to make videos.  You

seem obsessed with " Boundless"??  Maybe you wanna suck his cock ?  

"Maybe you want him to do things to your body that you wouldn't do to farm animal".

Posted

^ LOL congrats on making an account just to white knight him. Judging by your last sentence, you seem even worse than Ryan.

Posted (edited)

It seems your Obsessed with him . To me he's irrelevant . If yiu have hidden sexual feelings towards him let it be known  to him . 

If you want to bang him ,then bang him . That simple . To put the guy down cause you have deep hidden sexual lust for the guy is really immature .,look if I had a crush on him like you  , I would find out where he's at ; call him on the phone and say " hello Ryan this is Rachel .  I'm in town and would like to get with you Saturday night then take yiu back to my place and suck your balls to they turn blue . That easy !!  

BTW - I agree he does come off creepy but that can be most people . Like I said get in touch with him and let it happen .  Give him the best blow job he ever had ..  

Edited by Rc62

Posted

It seems your Obsessed with him . To me he's irrelevant . If yiu have hidden sexual feelings towards him let it be known  to him . 

If you want to bang him ,then bang him . That simple . To put the guy down cause you have deep hidden sexual lust for the guy is really immature .,look if I had a crush on him like you  , I would find out where he's at ; call him on the phone and say " hello Ryan this is Rachel .  I'm in town and would like to get with you Saturday night then take yiu back to my place and suck your balls to they turn blue . That easy !!  

BTW - I agree he does come off creepy but that can be most people . Like I said get in touch with him and let it happen .  Give him the best blow job he ever had ..  

Sup, Ryan. How Thailand today?

Posted

SMH 

not Ryan . Name is Ron .  

Posted (edited)

Would you stop with the creepy sexual comments?

Edited by VirgoLuna