• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Boundless

197 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually regret looking into his channel more. This video in particular made me go from finding him pathetic / annoying to genuinely disliking his character:

To summarize it and save everyone the pain:

1) He's baffled that his estranged wife who left Japan months ago wants a divorce and to start a family with her new boyfriend

2) He thinks that if they had a kid together she would have stayed because it would have given her the "motivation" to make their relationship work (which is a really unhealthy way of thinking and low key manipulative)

3) "I don't really care for career women, women who want to make a lot of money or have a high degree. I'm not really attracted to women like that."

- I have really mixed feelings about this statement because, while I think it's perfectly fine to want to be a housewife, I believe he just wants a woman to be dependent on him, making it harder for her to leave (especially if they have a child together). Not to mention he probably doesn't make a lot of money OR have a high degree and he doesn't want his wife to have a better career than him. And I also think this feeds into his weird subservient views of Asian women in general...

4) "I've had trouble coping with how she could move on so quickly..." "That's something I don't understand about women, is how they can change their heart so quickly..."

- Generalizing women while making himself out to be the victim

He doesn't want to be with someone who's smarter than him because he wants to be on control of her which is manipulatI've af :/

Posted

ugh Ryan is at it again with one of the same topics he always complains about in his recent video he uploaded 2 days ago. In the video he calls his children students "little shit devils," why the heck does he work with children if hates them and talks like that about them? I feel sorry for his students to have some child hating man like that.  The sad thing is I know some other white guy in Japan who also worked for years as an English teacher and I have heard from his students (that were adults, he taught an adult class) that he cussed them out using the "f" word at them all the time and called them "stupid idiots", so there are more like Ryan working as English teachers but hate teaching (but stay for the banging action) and act like jackasses towards their students and wonder why they don't speak English fluently and basically act like jackasses outside of their job in public as well. I think Japan should be more strict and picky about who they let qualify as teachers and start kicking out/deporting people who act like that. Well like everyone else said its because Ryan is here for one reason to get "some action" with Japanese women, but he hates anyone that he cannot potentially bang, that means: Japanese eldery, Japanese males, all non-Asian women, and little/young Japanese children (although his age acceptance level starts at high school Japanese girls which are on his "possibly bang" radar based on some videos I seen of him talking to teenage school girls or gawking at them).

he's only attracted to east Asian women because he wants to live the otaku dream and to fulfil his fetish towards them lmao he probably doesn't know that Asia isn't just one whole country lol 

Posted

he's only attracted to east Asian women because he wants to live the otaku dream and to fulfil his fetish towards them lmao he probably doesn't know that Asia isn't just one whole country lol 

People like these are always so annoying and dumb to me, how can you only think Asia is just one country? Try doing that with Europe, wouldn't that be stupid?

Posted (edited)

Also, see how angry he is with Japan and really seems to hate it there (so leave?).  So, yeah, I think you're right.  Japan is not the magical wonderland he'd thought it be and the women there aren't the subservient geisha stereotype he thought they'd be.  His anger seems to be the result of disillusionment.  

Edited by jugglingfreak

Posted

Also, see how angry he is with Japan and really seems to hate it there (so leave?).  So, yeah, I think you're right.  Japan is not the magical wonderland he'd thought it be and the women there aren't the subservient geisha stereotype he thought they'd be.  His anger seems to be the result of disillusionment.  

Somehow, I think part of the reason he didn't leave is because he still in some way wants to fulfill his fantasy of Japan?

Posted (edited)

I actually regret looking into his channel more. This video in particular made me go from finding him pathetic / annoying to genuinely disliking his character:

To summarize it and save everyone the pain:

1) He's baffled that his estranged wife who left Japan months ago wants a divorce and to start a family with her new boyfriend

2) He thinks that if they had a kid together she would have stayed because it would have given her the "motivation" to make their relationship work (which is a really unhealthy way of thinking and low key manipulative)

3) "I don't really care for career women, women who want to make a lot of money or have a high degree. I'm not really attracted to women like that."

- I have really mixed feelings about this statement because, while I think it's perfectly fine to want to be a housewife, I believe he just wants a woman to be dependent on him, making it harder for her to leave (especially if they have a child together). Not to mention he probably doesn't make a lot of money OR have a high degree and he doesn't want his wife to have a better career than him. And I also think this feeds into his weird subservient views of Asian women in general...

4) "I've had trouble coping with how she could move on so quickly..." "That's something I don't understand about women, is how they can change their heart so quickly..."

- Generalizing women while making himself out to be the victim

I don't think he is that bad of a person, but he still seems like a jerk sometimes. He wrote in response to a girl saying he is generalizing: "Believe me, I have no problem getting women. I have more of a problem keeping women off of me. You seem so lonely over there in Kyoto. If you ever need someone to talk to . . . But only friends, k. ". Umh. . . .  that really was not necessary. Not as cringeworthy as the comments section of this video. One guy wrote about how 99.9% of women are "whores".

Edited by Ve

Posted

Did he finally left Japan?

Posted

Did he finally left Japan?

Yes, he left around a month ago and now lives in Thailand... still being a douche.

Posted

Yes, he left around a month ago and now lives in Thailand... still being a douche.

Did he got discovered by the japanese and rather escaped than being confronted? :happee:

Posted

Instead of moving around from one asian country to another he should just get his ass back to his country of origin and shut the fuck up.

Also, you guys said he had a girlfriend. If he moved to Thailand, did she go with him? I sincerely hope not.

Posted

The way he stares into the camera is sort of creepy.

Posted

I had to dig this out:

YT recommended one of his videos earlier, and I would like to say that I stopped watching him for a good while -- maybe a year -- after he started getting really defensive about everything. Sure, someone can be unhappy about their life and yearn change - but this guy is the biggest whine bag I've ever come across in my 20+ years. Not even Mira is as obnoxious as he is.

Anyway! To get to the point.

He moves to Thailand, which is all fine and dandy, but I am willing to bet he'll have it worse there. He won't stay content for long once he takes off his heart-shaped pink glasses. Thailand is a wonderful country with very nice people, but it's not...made for people with Ryan's defensive and aggressive personality. Basically, he's rude and his rudeness will come back to him.

It's amazing to see an adult male act that way. It's got nothing to do with his appearance or the downs he's had in his life (like his dad's death). He is just genuinely a negative person.

Instead of moving around from one asian country to another he should just get his ass back to his country of origin and shut the fuck up.

Also, you guys said he had a girlfriend. If he moved to Thailand, did she go with him? I sincerely hope not.

Rie clearly didn't. How it seems is that he dumped her for Thailand. She was way too good for him anyway.

Posted

Especially the way he replies to comments with such negativity. Or how his kiss butt followers also respond with sexist things.

Posted

Anything new or funny with this guy? I feel like he has potential somewhere.

Posted

Yo fucktards! All you little bitches without defined sex still bleeching those ugly assholes? Weird that you 'beings' are always busy with those parts when you don't even can have kids. But then again; you make the whole world happy with that fact :-)

'I feel like he has some potential somewhere'. Whoo.. dreaming about me are you? You little horny he-she-it-thing you..

Well, gotta go, tata young and dumb chums!