• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Boundless

181 posts in this topic

Posted

This video explains what you said, I can't believe he publicly posted this video of his girlfriend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bCRetFsVzY

The sad thing is he is in his 40s and acts like that still and has been in Japan for more than a decade and a half, I think that shows the future of Kanadajin3 will follow his path and be in her 40s someday still doing the same old shit she is doing now and will not ever change.

Ryan was so nasty to this poor old Japanese couple:

He also is doing that "victim" thing like Kanadajin3 does, except he plays victim about being treated bad by Japanese people when he is the one who is treating everyone badly.

his eYEBROW HAIR DO YOU SEE THAT HAHAHAA fioshsdh it's like an idiot hair for ya eyebrow 

Posted

excuse the weird quotation, mobile messed that up. I listened to what they said and tbh they sounded rather sarcastic about not wanting other people to come. What they didn't sound so sarcastic about is moving to other countries for the women, which is just eww. 

Posted

excuse the weird quotation, mobile messed that up. I listened to what they said and tbh they sounded rather sarcastic about not wanting other people to come. What they didn't sound so sarcastic about is moving to other countries for the women, which is just eww. 

For me it sounded sarcastic when Ryan was like come "here jump on the first boat to Japan"
Like I said before I guess he is sexually frustrated because most (no matter race) of women would for sure turn him down and now he found a similar buddy lol

Posted

For me it sounded sarcastic when Ryan was like come "here jump on the first boat to Japan"Like I said before I guess he is sexually frustrated because most (no matter race) of women would for sure turn him down and now he found a similar buddy lol

Many Japanese women hook up with ugly white guys though. It's like they get at least 3 points added on their 1 to 10 scale. And even me, I'm average where I'm from and here people tell me how pretty I am. White privileged I guess. 

Posted

Many Japanese women hook up with ugly white guys though. It's like they get at least 3 points added on their 1 to 10 scale. And even me, I'm average where I'm from and here people tell me how pretty I am. White privileged I guess. 

First, most of people are too strict with themselves, so I am sure you are pretty :)
Second his girlfriend is maybe some kind of a GoGo Dancer? (from that video, I don't know exactly)
Probably she had some hard childhood and has low self-esteem and thinks she can't do better, since we know how he talks in a very disrespectful way about her and women in general. 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_(112).thumb.png.42e9004171c17

Does he just takes pictures of strangers in public places and then put them online with his pathetic comments without them knowing? :/

Yes he does, and it appears he takes video of Japanese women without them knowing as well, of course many of the ladies in this video did wave and see him video taping but as you can see some had no clue that he was filming them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWb_i56MhHs

If a Japanese man filmed like this he wouldn't of gotten the same reaction from those ladies smiling and waving. Ryan is a complete creep. I wonder if those ladies thought it was ok for him to film them or they were just nervous and so smiled and didn't speak out at him? Or they actually enjoyed having a random middle aged old white man filming them like that. Just ewww though. He even filmed a lady going up the escalator from her backside and she was unaware..

Edited by Flower123

Posted

Yes he does, and it appears he takes video of Japanese women without them knowing as well, of course many of the ladies in this video did wave and see him video taping but as you can see some had no clue that he was filming them:

If a Japanese man filmed like this he wouldn't of gotten the same reaction from those ladies smiling and waving. Ryan is a complete creep. I wonder if those ladies thought it was ok for him to film them or they were just nervous and so smiled and didn't speak out at him? Or they actually enjoyed having a random middle aged old white man filming them like that. Just ewww though. He even filmed a lady going up the escalator from her backside and she was unaware..

Probably they though he is taking pictures I don't know. I know several case when a white guy got arrested for filming women (they reported it)

Posted

wow. Also zooming in at the woman's ass at 1:15 who had no idea he was taking the video...disgusting. 

Posted

I was wondering if someone was going to make a topic about him because I cannot stand him. He literally rambles on about how entitled he is. Like, "don't learn Japanese it's useless", "Don't take japanese lessons it's useless." "don't teach in japan it's pointless" "Japanese people don't acknowledge me speaking Japanese to them, how fucking rude of them."  I don't get if you're a masochist or something if you've been in Japan for more than ten years, complain about everything and won't leave you're probably lying. He also thinks anyone who wants to go to Japan is an automatic weaboo???

Posted

I was wondering if someone was going to make a topic about him because I cannot stand him. He literally rambles on about how entitled he is. Like, "don't learn Japanese it's useless", "Don't take japanese lessons it's useless." "don't teach in japan it's pointless" "Japanese people don't acknowledge me speaking Japanese to them, how fucking rude of them."  I don't get if you're a masochist or something if you've been in Japan for more than ten years, complain about everything and won't leave you're probably lying. He also thinks anyone who wants to go to Japan is an automatic weaboo???

Agreed. I think it's completely stupid to tell others not to learn Japanese, especially in a country with very little English or bilingualism in general. I understand when people have poor Japanese skills due to learning difficulties or when they are new to the language, but you have to at least put in an effort. Japan has a lot of small businesses and you can't expect all of them to accommodate an English-speaker.

Also, he always complains about the people that don't acknowledge his Japanese, but perhaps he should consider the possibility that he isn't as "fluent" as he might believe. I've experienced that awkward moment when a person looks at me strangely or turns to another Japanese person to translate, but sometimes if I take a moment to carefully repeat myself they will listen and understand. Sometimes it's just the case that your language skills aren't good enough yet, instead of Japanese people simply being "socially retarded."

Posted

Also, he always complains about the people that don't acknowledge his Japanese, but perhaps he should consider the possibility that he isn't as "fluent" as he might believe. I've experienced that awkward moment when a person looks at me strangely or turns to another Japanese person to translate, but sometimes if I take a moment to carefully repeat myself they will listen and understand. Sometimes it's just the case that your language skills aren't good enough yet, instead of Japanese people simply being "socially retarded."

I've been here for not as long as Ryan, but since I was 18/19 and as soon as my Japanese got to an acceptable level people have actually started acknowledging that I speak Japanese. In the last year only had one instance where I was with a Taiwanese friend who doesn't speak Japanese and talked to a Japanese clerk who would always look at her while speaking. So I'd say something, he'd answer to her, she'd look at me, and I'd translate and speak again... Which was really irritating, but usually people are really relieved to hear you speak Japanese and will communicate with you in their mother tongue.

He also made this video lots of people commented on, saying how Japanese suck at learning English and how their pronounciation is off (citing examples where he sounded wrong, because it really was only a question of accent/dialect). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0YHo_U4Ufc&feature=youtu.be (to his credit he was asked what sucked about working at Japanese English schools)

I work with people from all over the world, but mainly Chinese, Singaporean and Indian people. Yes, their accent can be hard to understand, but language is used to communicate, and as long as that works, I don't see a reason to hate on their "wrong" accents. What is correct pronounciation anyways?

Posted

I watched his new video last night where he was talking about mental health and work in Japan where he said he'd have nightmares he'd get in trouble for being late to work. That isn't just Japan though, that's everywhere. a large portion of the world is huge about being on time and not being late to work and you will get in trouble especially when you're older and work for a company. My restaurant job in america mind you was the same exact way so I don't know why he stresses it's "Just Japan" when you can get a job in any country and it be the same way, sure Japan extends that because work ethic is so important but if you're not going to work hard when you move to another country why move there?

Posted (edited)

I think that his point about a lack of mental health services and a limited knowledge of psychology are valid, but the way in which he explains it is strange. He seems to correlate having a strict punctuality policy with having a lack of understanding about mental illness. Like Pearl said, punctuality isn't limited only to Japan, it's expected most everywhere in the world, especially in work settings. If you teach at a school then you should be there when you have class, it's as simple as that. If you're having nightmares about being late then leave your house earlier! I was never late to my teaching job unless I had an extremely valid reason, in which case my boss was accommodating. I know that isn't the case for every school or business, but I still feel like punctuality is the minimum of what should be expected at a job...

I also like that he keeps saying, "I've been here for 16 years" every 2 seconds. So why don't you finally have your shit together??

Edited by SoeyMilk
Spelling

Posted

The Japanese understanding of mental illness is somewhat limited and there's still a huge stigma attached to it. I think Japan could learn from other countries, and not just sort mentally ill people out as "weak".

I guess if you're depressed it's hard to get out of bed in the morning, but then you need to look into a job that's accommodating. Does anyone know how old he is? He comes off as really immature. 

Posted

He really likes to treat women as objects. i.e. Western women are less than Japanese women but Japanese women are always hot or submissive. Which he likes because independent women can leave him. Dude, just find someone you connect with and stop worrying about how submissive or Asian or western she is. SHIET.