• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Boundless

199 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe he's the one that wants Ryan? You know how "attractive" that guy is 

oh, for sure. how old is Ryan anyways? whether this guy is Ryan or not, it's pretty sad, lol.

Posted

Cherrydoe 

Yeppers . You wanna know why ? 

He hasn't done nothing to none of you . I seen his videos and wow he's soooooo neg .. Yiu women and jap guys are jealous , because he's not doing you women sexually and jap dudes aren't getting any  sex . So we resort to name calling like oh "he's so white privileged " but if we were getting laid and felt we had piece of the pie this wouldn't be written at all Z . 

Okean 

is is this your best idiot ?  

Okean

idiot im not saying he's attractive . I'm sAyibg he gets his fair share of sex . Ok ? Most of you don't that's why we are beating up on the guy . 

Yuu shoukd write rite him and ask him how do you get laid in Jap land 

get in touch with the guy and ask him how he gets laid and ask him to give you few pointers . Then maybe you morons won't be so jealous 

Posted

How hilarious, Japan maybe aren't the best at making babies, but they are one of the highest country that uses birth controls :D, so yes, delusional white guys, Japanese guys and girls do fuck each other much more than you actually think

And your spelling are worst than my cousin who can barely talk in English, stay in school kid

Posted

guiz! i must confess...

i totally have a crush on ryan.

c'mere bb. let's make sweet thai noodles together. :hoplz:

Posted

I also have a crush on Ron, er, I mean Ryan... :x

I think I'll give him a call so I can give him a good dick suck ohh yeah fun times.

Posted

Seriously what a troll! Who joins PULL just to write gibberish like that? Might be because they want this thread to become more interesting. . . .Or maybe this Rc62 user desperately wants to become a snowflake and have their own thread on here so they trolled this thread at random. Whatever their intentions are they must be seriously bored.

Posted

Cherrydoe 

Yeppers . You wanna know why ? 

He hasn't done nothing to none of you . I seen his videos and wow he's soooooo neg .. Yiu women and jap guys are jealous , because he's not doing you women sexually and jap dudes aren't getting any  sex . So we resort to name calling like oh "he's so white privileged " but if we were getting laid and felt we had piece of the pie this wouldn't be written at all Z . 

Okean 

is is this your best idiot ?  

Okean

idiot im not saying he's attractive . I'm sAyibg he gets his fair share of sex . Ok ? Most of you don't that's why we are beating up on the guy . 

Yuu shoukd write rite him and ask him how do you get laid in Jap land 

get in touch with the guy and ask him how he gets laid and ask him to give you few pointers . Then maybe you morons won't be so jealous 

Ouch, right on my asexuality!

Posted

Ouch, right on my asexuality!

same. :alpacawink: 

honestly though, I didn't get to read the whole thread earlier, but now I know it's happened before. Just this time it's much more vulgar?

Posted

"Thats the problem with you women today." He sounds a lot like Ryan when is ex-wife left him and asked for a divorce.

Also, when women call a man a fuck ugly loser with no talent, ambition, personality, or career prospects that definitely doesn't mean they secretly want to fuck him. It means they think he's a fuck ugly loser. I know it may be hard for you to comprehend so reread that sentence a few times.

No one in this forum thinks Ryan is hot except for his number 1 fan, Rc62.

Posted

"Thats the problem with you women today." He sounds a lot like Ryan when is ex-wife left him and asked for a divorce.

Also, when women call a man a fuck ugly loser with no talent, ambition, personality, or career prospects that definitely doesn't mean they secretly want to fuck him. It means they think he's a fuck ugly loser. I know it may be hard for you to comprehend so reread that sentence a few times.

No one in this forum thinks Ryan is hot except for his number 1 fan, Rc62.

It probably is Ryan. I mean he did come and troll this thread before so he's most likely come back to troll again. And if this is true then Ryan is definitely a snowflake.

Posted (edited)

He's proud that he's white and can date asian girls X'D, tell you what mister, you are lucky enough to have someone like Rie dates and loves you, even if you marry an asian lady after this, be sure to know that her family will bash you behind your back cause you are the definition of the kind of white guy that they don't want.

Ugly, not rich, and won't make a nice looking kids.

Edited by Cherrydoe

Posted (edited)

I recently discovered this guys videos, and googled his name and came upon this thread. Here is my thoughts as an expat that lives in a different country than Japan or Thailand. But I visit Thailand often, thus my username.

1. I dont care about his appearance, hes a normal looking white guy. But non whites particualarily asians think every white guy is hot so whether you think hes ugly or not it doesnt matter cause the girls he likes will think hes hot.

2.  His attitudes on not being accepted are true, its like that in any expat culture where you are in a country that does not hand out passports. Locals always look down their nose at foreigners it just depends how open they are about this. This is something he needs to overcome though, its just the way it is and it won't change. It took me about a year to finally get over this, some people it takes longer some people never get over it. But he is right that it does exist.

3. He is apparently retired now in Thailand, not sure if this is permanent or not, and its definitely doable as he broke down his budget of about 5-600usd a month. Its definitely doable in Thailand and SE Asia, but I couldnt imagine finding a girlfriend or wife that would be willing to accept this lifestyle as he certainly is living thrifty. Hes lost a lot of weight if I look back to his older videos and hes definitely aged a lot in the past 5 years of videos but hey father time is undefeated. Atleast he doesn't have to work everyday like the rest of us. Hopefully this can last forever for him.

4. Apparently he is gay now. I always thought this in all his videos, and was shocked when I saw him with this RIE girl, as I started backwards watching his Thai vids first. Rie was a sweetheart I felt bad for her she seemed real sweet, clearly not the brigthtest girl though as she was being part of the youtube videos naked at times. Again I watched from his Thai videos first then his Japan videos so I knew he was gay and it wasn't going to end well for Rie. Although to be fair shes probably better off after seeing his living conditions now. Hate to wonder though if the weightloss is the reason he moved to Thailand and his new lifestyle.

Edited by theprinceofthailand

Posted

One of his vids was recommended again. As always, I forgot he existed. Anyway, I watched the video and...

is this guy still mentally sound at this point?

Posted

One of his vids was recommended again. As always, I forgot he existed. Anyway, I watched the video and...

is this guy still mentally sound at this point?

Clearly he has gone off the deep end. He has no routine in life, no job, no friends, and lives in a brothel disguised as a city. It wears on you. 

Posted

I already knew before he is kind of crazy and very narcisstic