Help me fix my haircut?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[Thank you all so much for the helpful comments!! :alpacacrush: I'll be deleting my pics now!]

Edited by Foolish

Posted (edited)

I dont know if it's a good idea to post your face here, maybe censor your eyes?

And I want to add, I think you ARE a pretty girl!! I think the difference between the pictures and your result is in styling, you need to add more volume to your hair by blow-drying then curling it a bit. It will take a few tries to style it to your liking and for you to be comfortable with the technique, but definitely give it a go.
If it doesn't work out, I think you can rock a pixie cut but it's a very dramatic change so don't do it unless you are 100% sure.

Edited by jejujelly

Posted

What are you talking about? You're really pretty!

All I could suggest is to curl it a bit so it doesn't fall flat on your face, that should fix it.

Posted

Agree with everyone else, your hair needs more volume or waves. If you blow-dry your hair, what you could do is section your hair with a round brush, then as you finish drying that strand, twirl the hair so that it when its finish it looks like a more natural wave.

If you dont like using heat tools, you -could- use a sea salt spray and spritz it in your hair and scrunch it for texture....tho be careful as sea salt can damage your hair over time. 

Posted

I dont know if it's a good idea to post your face here, maybe censor your eyes?

And I want to add, I think you ARE a pretty girl!! I think the difference between the pictures and your result is in styling, you need to add more volume to your hair by blow-drying then curling it a bit. It will take a few tries to style it to your liking and for you to be comfortable with the technique, but definitely give it a go.
If it doesn't work out, I think you can rock a pixie cut but it's a very dramatic change so don't do it unless you are 100% sure.

Alright I pixelated my eyes ; o ; I guess I should have done that from the beginning. Thank you for the  concern..!
I just figured it was pretty common to post pics of yourself- guess I was wrong haha.

And thank you very much :'( You're so nice! I think I'll definitly give some curls a try! I think it could really make it more.. lively?
A pixie cut is probably a bit too dramatic for me haha

Posted

What are you talking about? You're really pretty!

All I could suggest is to curl it a bit so it doesn't fall flat on your face, that should fix it.

asdhasd, youre too nice ;; _ ;; Thank you. I'll definitely try it out!! 

Agree with everyone else, your hair needs more volume or waves. If you blow-dry your hair, what you could do is section your hair with a round brush, then as you finish drying that strand, twirl the hair so that it when its finish it looks like a more natural wave.

If you dont like using heat tools, you -could- use a sea salt spray and spritz it in your hair and scrunch it for texture....tho be careful as sea salt can damage your hair over time. 

OK I'll try out curls for sure then!!
It seems that's the best way to go about this :'o Thank you for the advice! And the detailed description.

I have a textured... dry shampoo spray type thing? I'll see if that could work as well! 

Posted (edited)

Your hair is perfect and you are perfect as you are, girl. B|

Just take off your bang with your hand if it annoys you and that's all, be comfortable:alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush:

And if I were you, I would delete the pics after all the help, kisses!

Edited by GoMons

Posted

@Foolish I agree with @GoMons and @Rrachel.

I basically have an instacrush on you now! It looks great!

I love how straight your hair is and yet it curls on the sides. This is a classic look.

And of course just have fun trying out different ways to create variety.

You could also do fun things with hair dye if you wanted to go that way.

Anyway please don't put yourself down! You're super cute!

Posted

Your hair is perfect and you are perfect as you are, girl. B|

Just take off your bang with your hand if it annoys you and that's all, be comfortable:alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush:

And if I were you, I would delete the pics after all the help, kisses!

Its grown out quite a bit already and it definitely looks better now :') I'll delete the pics now! Thank you

@Foolish I agree with @GoMons and @Rrachel.

I basically have an instacrush on you now! It looks great!

I love how straight your hair is and yet it curls on the sides. This is a classic look.

And of course just have fun trying out different ways to create variety.

You could also do fun things with hair dye if you wanted to go that way.

Anyway please don't put yourself down! You're super cute!

ahkdjghkas YOU'RE TOO SWEET! :'( I didn't expect so many supportive comments from here. I figured since people can be so brutally honest about how they think the youtuber girls look- this would be a great place for brutal honesty. I expected the worst but you guys are too nice.

thank you so much!!!