Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scent Stories

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I thought I'd create a separate thread to indulge in people's experiences with scent/fragrance. 

CollagePerfume.thumb.jpg.fabff5fc336fa3a

Maybe it's your cool aunt who's ingrained a scent in your memory, or your best friend who totally owns the fragrance she wears. Maybe it's the first fragrance you received from a lover. Maybe it's the co-worker you hate, who douses herself in a particular scent. Feel free to share anything. 

Edited by Tsubaki

Posted

Giorgio Armani Si is the fragrance I think of for the "cool girl". 

I once shared a room with this Swedish girl. Slim, beautiful wavy blonde hair. Honestly, she fit the Australian sun better than I do. We weren't well acquainted but we talked here and there. She was fiercely independent and kinda sexy. Qualities I don't have but I admired. Anyways, one day, I was heading over to the mirror to do my makeup, she had left her beauty bag opened. In there, I saw a compact of Too Faced's Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (recognised it instantly because I used it too) and a bottle of Giorgio Armani Si. I thought "Oh, so that's what she smells of". It smelled great on her. So, whenever I see a bottle, it makes me think of her and her effortlessly minimalist style... but still really cool.