• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Thoughts of minors in ddlg

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay I would like to start off by saying I am extremely against minors in ddlg and ddlg in general. ddlg is just gross and wrong to me :alpacaworry2:

Posted

it was, is, and will always be WRONG!

any type of sexual activity, community or whatever the fuck involving children is disgusting

Posted

I blame tumblr for this shit

The reason why is because there are too many ddlg blog on tumblr that  don't say they are ddlg or they do but is so fucking in small font  that its so hard to read and minors stumble upon it and thinks its ok to be into it.

i also blame instagram because there are ig girls who don't put their shit on private or say in their bio that they are ddlg instagramers

Posted

Ddlg with minors is just straight up pedophilia... ew... Not a fan but two consenting adults can do whatever they like as long as it's not hurting anyone else. But the minute you bring minors into it or any other sexual acts it is pedophilia. No matter how you slice it

Posted

Disgusting, uncomfortable. Ddlg should NEVER have become a trend. I hate when the mainstream vanilla folk/tumblr get hold of kink stuff.

Either way, do it in your privacy, don't fucking flaunt it in social media. 

Posted

I find it disturbing. Calling your partner daddy and getting turned on by that is just not healthy.

Posted

ddlg is a kink that’s based in small category of BDSM that should always be 18+ minors should not be anywhere near it for it’ll allow them to become prey for fake doms/daddys.

Posted

Pedophilia disguised as a ''kink''. I don't care what anyone says to defend it.

Posted (edited)

A kink is a kink, but you should NEVER involve any of it with minors, especially ddlg. Kink involving actual minors is straight up sexual offense, end of story.

Edited by Elixir
typo

Posted

2bbcd5d25035d1509b099961f7a3f4651db14e14

Using the word "daddy" unless it's directed to your father.

It's disgusting and needs to be executed. 

Posted

For me, if it's two consenting adults who want to partake in fantasy in the privacy of their own home...I can't really condemn it. Do I like it? No. Would I participate? Hell no. But that's not really my area to critique. Where it becomes really dangerous and it does become something I will speak out about is when it begins to negatively affect others without their consent. Minors are super impressionable, and without the maturity to drop a kink when necessary, I worry that they're learning ultimately unhealthy expectations for their own relationships and those of other minors.

long story short, keep it consensual (age is a restriction here) and keep it private.

i'm disgusted by people like Cecilia/Victoria/whatever she's going by now, who are both themselves underage and glorify what is hugely harmful to those who are underage

just my $0.02

Posted

nah minors can get tee fack, they're only doing it for online recognition, they shouldn't be in bdsm relationships at such a young age, sex with others there own age if they are 16+ yeah whatever but bdsm is a bit much. You seem to find that barely any DDLG just keep it to their selves in the bedroom or with their partner/s - they always have to showcase it online because they think it makes them spesh.

Posted

People can like what they want, but for the love of god don’t be underage plEASE ITS FUCKING WRONG

Posted

Personally I don't have an issue with the word daddy since I'm not a native english speaker so the word doesn't mean much to me but the whole sexualisation of children and childrens behavior,clothing and everything is disgusting. The fact that there's also active pedophiles on tumblr makes me want to throw up and people supporting them..