• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Is there someone that PULL hates but you love?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey :alpacaheadshake:

so ive been lurking on PULL for a while (though this account is new!) and though I agree most of the time with what people say here it kind of saddens me when PULL bashes against someone I support. So my question is, is there someone that PULL hates but you love? And why? 

For me it’s Pewdiepie ^^ I totally understand why some people don’t like him but I’ve been following him for five years, watched his humour evolve at the same time as mine and I love his videos! His videos also taught me English haha👾

Posted

Hey :alpacaheadshake:

so ive been lurking on PULL for a while (though this account is new!) and though I agree most of the time with what people say here it kind of saddens me when PULL bashes against someone I support. So my question is, is there someone that PULL hates but you love? And why? 

For me it’s Pewdiepie ^^ I totally understand why some people don’t like him but I’ve been following him for five years, watched his humour evolve at the same time as mine and I love his videos! His videos also taught me English haha👾

i like his newer videos too. I'd rather watch pew news than his lets plays.

Posted

I don't think people here bashed the ones I like. People seem sympathetic towards Venus. The most hate Sunnydahye I see is either her use of clickbait titles (totally didn't spend thousands on stuff) or her dorito chin/gangnam unnie look on camera, which is far from bashing. Ok, I don't mind Pewds but I can only take him in small doses. 

Posted (edited)

Venus Angelic makes me chuckle and Mikan Mandarin is actually a sweet girl.

i hate venus' mom way more than Venus. I know she's "cringy" but tbh she's not awful

Edited by Psychomi

Posted

Venus Angelic makes me chuckle and Mikan Mandarin is actually a sweet girl.

i hate venus' mom way more than Venus. I know she's "cringy" but tbh she's not awful

Venus is just cringe her mom is just flat out abusive and manipulative

Posted

People seem to hate on Sharla but I like her.

Posted

I like Emily Ghoul / Emily Mei / Emily Mermaid ^_^ :$:alpacacrush:

Posted

iiiiill admit, im sort of a fan of q2han? theyre corny and embarrassing, but they can be endearing. 

Posted

Many people on here don't like Simon and Martina but I always enjoyed their humor and videos. Eventho I have to admit that they're not as good as they used to be. Sadly :(

Posted

aw, i don't spend enough time on PULL that i don't even know who everyone on here hates.. but i love pewds yeah /: i never really watch any youtubers of the same genre cause i cringe for them but pewds is entertaining but i think i like him lots cause i love how precious he treats marzia and i just ... want the best for her, lmao

Posted

All people I love are in the online personality section and PULL doesn't really hate on them. people will be able to tell apart of snowflakes from normal content creators who might get critism from PULL members but never get hate

Posted

Lilymaymac and Sunnydahye probably? 

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted (edited)

wrong thread oops

Edited by annie bananie

Posted

I actually really like Erika Lipps lol! I know that’s she has photoshopped her face and body before, but I really like her look and style. I actually like that she matches her makeup to the fruits she holds up. I think it’s kind of cute. I don’t look up to anyone on Instagram as any kind of role model, I just follow people who I think have an interesting look/style. I’ll unfollow super problematic people though.