• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Bobby Burns (Youtuber)

309 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's sad, because based on his history of making videos and idolizing creators, I know becoming a successful Youtuber is something he really wants. If anything, watching his old videos on what made creators genuine and disingenuous, he technically SHOULD be able to become one of those people he respects. 

bobby burns is dead & was replaced by a look alike: a conspiracy theory thread

Edited by hind

Posted

And it's not like its just Bobby either.

He's made a whole "squad" of people demendent on his Youtube career. They seem to live with him in that big house too? Since they all grew up in Nashville. I'm not sure though. But he's like Jake Paul tending to all his little chickens. Except Jake Paul can actually afford it and knew how to adhere to his audience (not that I like the guy). 

All of his friends are somehow profiting off of his channel (hence why he keeps all of them in his videos) and are also trying to blow themselves up with him. Bobby sits like some kind of Steve Jobs in this video talking as if he's some kind of YouTube-guru and it's ridiculous. Ofcourse the trap queen is in the background doing nothing.

Jesus fucking christ snap out of it dude. 

Posted

Okay, not here the shame but did Bobby's girl friend always look his gaunt and sickly? I'll admit I don't follow them that closely but I have see her in both bobby's and shane's video and I don't remember her looking like this. Here under eye bags looks sunken in. it's so scary.

Also, shane shouldn't have jump the gun on hiring this kid with no stable game plan. The videos that he's posted on shane's channel don't suck but are like really boring and uninspired. The only upside is that Bobby's friends in the video with him are really cute lol. Also how the hell did Bobby afford the house they live in? Is shane paying for that too? I know shane is rich but he really needs to slow his role before he ends up like that basket ball player that was paying 37 people's phone bills. 

Idk if shane has a thread but I feel like the vlog squad he built for himself are like just a bunch of free loaders ( minus garret) . I know Morgan is only 20 but for shane to put her up in his guest  house free of charge is insane imo. I'm sure Ryland doesn't pay to live there either. My biggest problem is that those too don't even add much to his videos. 

And it's not like its just Bobby either.

He's made a whole "squad" of people demendent on his Youtube career. They seem to live with him in that big house too? Since they all grew up in Nashville. I'm not sure though. But he's like Jake Paul tending to all his little chickens. Except Jake Paul can actually afford it and knew how to adhere to his audience (not that I like the guy). 

All of his friends are somehow profiting off of his channel (hence why he keeps all of them in his videos) and are also trying to blow themselves up with him. Bobby sits like some kind of Steve Jobs in this video talking as if he's some kind of YouTube-guru and it's ridiculous. Ofcourse the trap queen is in the background doing nothing.

Jesus fucking christ snap out of it dude. 

Dead. How is Bobby going to act like some sort of Jake Paul/ team 10 with his crew when a majority of his relevance comes from Shane and his subscribers? Don't get me wrong, I know Bobby had some viral vids and a following before shane but not anything nearly big enough to support a whole squad like Jake, Shane David Dobrik etc. He doesn't have the power to make people blow up by association like those youtubers yet. Also, I feel like it was actually bad that Shane blew him up. Because I noticed that even though it blew up his sub count, his youtube views are even lower than ever ( for the videos that don't deal with Shane or his crew that it). He has a bunch of subs now that don't really like him but his association with shane which makes his view to sub ratio looks hella screwed. He should of just grew gradually on his on

Posted

Idk if shane has a thread but I feel like the vlog squad he built for himself are like just a bunch of free loaders ( minus garret) . I know Morgan is only 20 but for shane to put her up in his guest  house free of charge is insane imo. I'm sure Ryland doesn't pay to live there either. My biggest problem is that those too don't even add much to his videos. 

Shane has a thread but it's pretty dead because he's not very controversial these days. 

I absolutely think it's normal and fine for Morgan to stay there, she's basically his sister in law, and when Ryland moved in he was making a good living and is still doing that with Youtube now. I think Ryland Shane and Morgan share expenses, but Shane might handle most of it. 

Andrew is employed by Shane and does a very good job. Garrett has a very strong following of his own that don't mention Shane. 

This week they have all been sitting in Shane's house editing his content which they're all in from the trip, so I def think they all chip in.

However.... It wouldn't hurt for Morgan to have a back up plan. Everyone else would be fine without Shane, she wouldn't. 

Posted

Shane has a thread but it's pretty dead because he's not very controversial these days. 

I absolutely think it's normal and fine for Morgan to stay there, she's basically his sister in law, and when Ryland moved in he was making a good living and is still doing that with Youtube now. I think Ryland Shane and Morgan share expenses, but Shane might handle most of it. 

Andrew is employed by Shane and does a very good job. Garrett has a very strong following of his own that don't mention Shane. 

This week they have all been sitting in Shane's house editing his content which they're all in from the trip, so I def think they all chip in.

However.... It wouldn't hurt for Morgan to have a back up plan. Everyone else would be fine without Shane, she wouldn't. 

This seems fair then.

Posted (edited)

Okay I haven't read the whole tread but I saw this thread and I just have to get this off my chest. I've watched Bobby Burns and Brand Sins for a couple of years, I actually thought he was nice, liked how he approached things and in general a breath of fresh air. But since the whole Shane Dawson thing blew up (and I actually agreed with him in that video) he's become so insufferable and full of it. I just can't watch him anymore. It's like he finally got a taste of youtube fame after like 10 years of doing youtube (which I admit must be very frustrating doing youtube for years on end without achieving real success) and it shot to his head.

(edit: btw what happened to nathan?)

Edited by Couture

Posted (edited)

I think nathan stayed home? right?

EDIT: I just remembered bobby talking about having some cover channel so that answers my music question from before

Edited by sand guardian

Posted

Lmaooooo so now he's posted two "VeGang" titled photos to his story the past two days.

Yeaaaah, so vegan that you ate an energybar with eggwhites in it last week for a sponsor. 

Of course he's a fake vegan too. 

Posted (edited)

12BF234D-60BC-48F5-A41A-799F99B779C5.thuBAFC43C9-134D-4653-874E-9F8D1A83965B.thu

She snapped. 

Edited by anything4abuck
added photo

Posted

12BF234D-60BC-48F5-A41A-799F99B779C5.thuBAFC43C9-134D-4653-874E-9F8D1A83965B.thu

She snapped. 

yikes. she really seems like the type to take fans for granted and not being thankful for them.. ive only seen a couple of videos from bobby and his gf always has this "im cooler/chiller than u" vibe. i might sound judgemental right now but she just seems like she follows the crowd HARD but thinks shes different from everyone else.

Posted

BAFC43C9-134D-4653-874E-9F8D1A83965B.thu

The replies under that tweet....yikes lol

She went off on her IG live when people kept asking about Bobby and Shane, she ended up calling them annoying for not being aware that they were on vacation as if it was meant to be common knowledge. Her audience is tiny, I don't think alienating your viewers/"fans" so early into your "career" is a very good idea :/ 

Posted (edited)

She snapped. 

Never knew who he was before the whole 'hater' incident. But does anyone else find his girlfriend unlikable? I really tried to get into their videos but whenever she's around I just can't stand it... which is really rare for me.

^ I knew there was a reason she irked me. Glad to see my gut feeling was right.

I don't know what she's done to make her think she deserves to be on a massive high horse LOL, acting as if she's too good for the 'psycho' viewers who are genuinely curious about where they went. I mean, you really can't blame them for wondering since Shane made such a huge deal about giving Bobby a chance, then he disappeared abruptly after... 3 videos? No one cares that much about you, Jordanne, maybe you guys shouldn't have committed to this career if you can't handle a few viewers wondering where you disappeared to after making a big deal of *BECOMING A FULL-TIME YOUTUBER IN LA!!!*.

Edit: Also, sod her passive aggressive/ sarcastic twitter bio. She sounds mighty condescending towards the people who are essentially giving her the opportunity to even be in LA. 

Edited by retrophilicbeachbum
one more thought after noticing her bloody sarcastic twitter bio

Posted

Uhm so they just said they were married in her story. 

She said he looked like Chloe Grace Moretz and he said “wow you’re married to a beautiful young girl”

???