• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General "Loli" e-girls (Aka uwutubers)

1004 posts in this topic

Posted

her ex sounds like a great guy even if there was slipups like him lying about his age. I don't get why she would throw him away just to be an egirl, the thought kinda makes me emotional what she has put him through just to get attention online. you shouldn't be blamed to be jealous when your girlfriend calls someone else cutesy anime things like "senpai" That might make you suspicious and being cautious of getting cheated on is humanity, and normal.

Im a great guy? :pleading_face:

Posted

she posted a vid of her singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7lQpBcyV7M

with absolutely 0 credit to the artist, not even a lazy credit to the artist. Unless the artist has verbally stated she is allowed to use this work for (what im guessing) a monetized video without direct credit, this is illegal and considered a crime. Currently im trying to track down the original artist and ask, esp seeing how low quality it is in the video. if u have any idea of who made it or can help dont b afraid to contact !!

also not at how her japanese is quite bad and the voice is...she also deletes any comments criticising her or not sucking up to her LUL

my native japanese friend said if she tried speaking like that in Japan she would prob get bullied LMAO

Posted

I have no problem with other people enjoying Animal crossing, people can play whatever they want. But it is really annoying when these e-lolis only play it to bandwagon a cute game. It annoyed when they were hyping over it as well. Like I bet you didn't even play New leaf... I am not saying they shouldn't be able to like it but it just annoyed me a lot.

Posted (edited)

with absolutely 0 credit to the artist, not even a lazy credit to the artist. Unless the artist has verbally stated she is allowed to use this work for (what im guessing) a monetized video without direct credit, this is illegal and considered a crime. Currently im trying to track down the original artist and ask, esp seeing how low quality it is in the video. if u have any idea of who made it or can help dont b afraid to contact !!

also not at how her japanese is quite bad and the voice is...she also deletes any comments criticising her or not sucking up to her LUL

my native japanese friend said if she tried speaking like that in Japan she would prob get bullied LMAO

jesus christ I listened to less than 5 secs of her singing and my ears started to shrivel up and bleed

Edited by Nqo

Posted

Her pronunciation is the epitome of steaming-weeaboo-shit. I find it hard to believe that if she actually has any Japanese relatives, that she's ever spoken to them lol. Embarrassing.

Posted (edited)

you’d think after pretending to be Japanese or whatever she does, she’d at least know/learn how to pronounce words correctly? i don’t understand how she feels confident in herself LMAO it’s so so embarrassing. speaking of her cringe worthy video, people were leaving comments asking if her voice was real/giving criticism and she deleted them instantly. this girl can’t take any criticism and only accepts compliments. it’s like that type of person who does wrong and if you tell them they messed up, they flip it on you or never talk to you again because they can’t handle being called out (this is due to narcissism). btw, she deleted her instagram bio and photos. 

9FA0D4F1-C17D-4740-94CD-4E3AE5C53CF4.jpeg

485CAAF2-D44A-43E1-93A9-A5435E364EF0.jpeg

Edited by kokoni

Posted

someone in her server asked where she got the art from and she replied with this:

i don't know who the artist is ; ___ ; i found the image a very long time ago like last year when her lancer card came out im sorry;;;;;;;;;;"

if you don't know the art, then don't use it. it's that simple, she's also whitewashing her pokemon character. 

aa.thumb.png.58cfb03f8ed4b2a0b25b3c4658a

yikes

Posted

Her pronunciation is the epitome of steaming-weeaboo-shit. I find it hard to believe that if she actually has any Japanese relatives, that she's ever spoken to them lol. Embarrassing.

im working on a vid rn of how her voice/japanese is all faked. her claims of being half japanese have been proven false, and its WAAY obvious that she cant speak it at all. she probably looked up a romaji karaoke to pronounce the words before "singing". but doing that fake loli voice is a strain enough on your throat and hard to sing with without proper training since its very breathy 

Posted

Found the artist. Even if you do questionable things, you should always credit your artists.

Warning: some accounts have nsfw content; view at your own risk.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1164371155915956225

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/1845573/artworks

Posted (edited)

Something weird about Idol Mimi is the fact she says in her Twitch description to "stop calling her a loli because that's weird LMAO", but at the same time she refers to herself as "imouto" (means "little sister" in japanese) in the same twitch description. Um, what?

It is funny how these "uwu loli e-girls" always feel attacked about their voice when they are being called out. A high pitched voice and liking anime does not automatically make you a loli e-girl, however your creepy weeb snowflake uwu behaviour DOES make you one. Because you are pretending to be a literal loli and behaviour plays a huge part in that, but they don't realize that. I think the fact they always feel attacked and get defensive about their voice is because they know it's fake. They never feel attacked for their behaviour, only for their voice.

Screenshot_7.png

Edited by Securitypale
Added a screen and added better wording.

Posted

“don’t call me a loli”

i assume she’s going to say “i use “loli” in a non-inappropriate/sexual way” no girl you are using it in an inappropriate way and it’s fairly obvious lmao

2DD8D7B3-7511-44A0-A2F5-6EC2E8C35A55.jpeg

7A157977-1D5F-4AC6-AEE6-B00B882A53AE.jpeg

87B6468F-2702-4DA0-98FC-28F25C7EA12D.jpeg

378A41A4-9994-4036-9CC6-8D94E7F1EB1E.jpeg

0C81F3BC-85B3-4B23-933E-2B14435B081A.jpeg

2CF25690-A447-4FBB-A378-85275B57C19F.jpeg

900B34C3-4598-49E8-8ED5-77CD1735D00E.jpeg

Posted

Something weird about Idol Mimi is the fact she says in her Twitch description to "stop calling her a loli because that's weird LMAO", but at the same time she refers to herself as "imouto" (means "little sister" in japanese) in the same twitch description. Um, what?

It is funny how these "uwu loli e-girls" always feel attacked about their voice when they are being called out. A high pitched voice and liking anime does not automatically make you a loli e-girl, however your creepy weeb snowflake uwu behaviour DOES make you one. Because you are pretending to be a literal loli and behaviour plays a huge part in that, but they don't realize that. I think the fact they always feel attacked and get defensive about their voice is because they know it's fake. They never feel attacked for their behaviour, only for their voice.

Screenshot_7.png

does. does she even know what neet means or is it just some quirky uwu thing to her.

Posted (edited)

does. does she even know what neet means or is it just some quirky uwu thing to her.

uwu egirls tend to scream at people (and always put THAT thing in rules. Every pretentious uwu egirl ive seen would put that rule) that they shouldnt call them lolis because they think it can make them seem like they are "not like the other uwu egirls".

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

I think it's a "uwu look guys!! im a NEET!" to seem quirky/relatable to horny simps.

Posted

It's appealing to guys like her, losers with no job