• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General "Loli" e-girls (Aka uwutubers)

423 posts in this topic

Posted

Her voice does seem to be getting progressively higher. Like I said, in her deleted videos it was way deeper. The closest thing I can compare it to that's still up is her singing in this. If she does happen to be faking her voice, then the excuse she's using is kinda tragic. Why would you use a friends death as an excuse to talk in a loli voice? I truly hope she's being honest but I'm doubting it more and more. y i kes (On a side note though, her singing is honestly amazing.)

Posted

To me Aoi Sakura seems to be acting a lot. Her "cute" mannerisms seem fake. Even if her voice was real, she's accentuating the "loliness" by mumbling and babbling like a small child and copying anime-like style of speech and noises. With the singing video, if you can't do much with your voice it's usually because you're already doing something extra with your voice, like making it higher. If her voice was naturally high, she would be able to reach higher notes with it as well - but she can't if she uses her higher note as her base singing voice. The deeper singing voice sounds better and she's able to use her voice more when she's not stuck in this toddler mode that she keeps up.

Also Pink Cornbread sounds like she's using that chipmunk effect on her voice. It's very fake and robotic.

Posted

Her voice does seem to be getting progressively higher. Like I said, in her deleted videos it was way deeper. The closest thing I can compare it to that's still up is her singing in this. If she does happen to be faking her voice, then the excuse she's using is kinda tragic. Why would you use a friends death as an excuse to talk in a loli voice? I truly hope she's being honest but I'm doubting it more and more. y i kes (On a side note though, her singing is honestly amazing.)

I think there are still some clips on her twitch where her voice is deeper and has more expression. But I agree, her singing is very nice!