• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "Loli" e-girls (Aka uwutubers)

474 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't another loli did an cover of that song? lol 

Both Nikkichi and senzawa did one I think senzawa did it first 

Posted

Not sure if this matters, but I noticed there was a lurker down voting, maybe up voting but I'm not sure, posts. They've never posted though?

Besides that, I'm getting really tired and annoyed of seeing so many of these girls. I feel like it's died down more recently because no one cares about them as much anymore. Seems like lots of others are pretty tired of it too

Posted

Not sure if this matters, but I noticed there was a lurker down voting, maybe up voting but I'm not sure, posts. They've never posted though?

Besides that, I'm getting really tired and annoyed of seeing so many of these girls. I feel like it's died down more recently because no one cares about them as much anymore. Seems like lots of others are pretty tired of it too

I feel like ppl get constantly stricter with what they consider cringe and weeaboos. Might have been ok for an uwutuber to dance to a cutesy japanese song while wearing a seifuku and cat ears 2 years ago but now many ppl consider it cringy. At least this is how I feel. Same as how ppl simply found wolfychu's avatar cute a year ago but now I see some ppl start making furry comments on it. I just feel like the target audience (the ppl who stuck with tjat scene for the past 2-3 years) is growing out of it. But that's just my guts feeling. 

Posted (edited)

I've become a prune from how many times I've cringed. Listened to the whole thing then I shriveled and dried up on the spot. 

Edited by Xiao

Posted

I've become a prune from how many times I've cringed. Listened to the whole thing then I shriveled and dried up on the spot. 

her voice doesn't sound good it sounds like she got something in her throat

Posted

her voice doesn't sound good it sounds like she got something in her throat

She does sound really off I agree. Sounds likes she's got something in her throat. She has another video claiming it's her real voice though, but why upload a video telling others how to do a loli voice while speaking in the "normal" voice, and not actually demonstrate anything? Not sure if it's just the mic quality too or something but her voice sounds slightly robotic 

Posted

Came across this streamer on twitch a while ago. This video makes me kinda suspicious that she could be faking her voice? Also, she used to speak in a deeper voice but recently deleted all of her older videos which kinda seems to be a pattern. She says the cause of her voice changing is because her friend died and gave her motivation to be herself. I'm really not sure, she could be being honest, she seems really sweet. I feel bad posting this if she's just some honest and innocent girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmdypUYbYc

Posted (edited)

Came across this streamer on twitch a while ago. This video makes me kinda suspicious that she could be faking her voice? Also, she used to speak in a deeper voice but recently deleted all of her older videos which kinda seems to be a pattern. She says the cause of her voice changing is because her friend died and gave her motivation to be herself. I'm really not sure, she could be being honest, she seems really sweet. I feel bad posting this if she's just some honest and innocent girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmdypUYbYc

She seems nice and sweet. I'm not really sure about her voice. I'm not a singer or voice actor, but it sounded like she was doing more with her voice on the second one, which was the deeper voice. The higher pitched singing didn't sound like she was doing much with it, it didn't change too much.

Another thing I noticed when I looked at one other video is that her accent seems to go away when she speaks higher? Seems pretty suspicious and it's something I notice with some accents. When they try to speak in a different pitch sometimes people's accents become less obvious. I don't doubt her voice is high, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's exaggerating it

Just wanted to add this in an edit, but I popped into her stream and i think it sounds higher than in the video posted here but not sure

Edited by Poofy
Fixed a typo and wanted to add something

Posted

In this video: https://youtu.be/ce7cnK7yPCA

She talks about that she got bullied for her voice, she got made fun of for liking anime? Sounds a bit like Wolfychu though

Also I checked out her discord server, she's aware of what she's doing when she says her discord is "loli, chibi themed"

IMG_20190515_222653.thumb.jpg.547ddae002her voice is even higher right now than it was before, but I don't know 

Posted

In this video: https://youtu.be/ce7cnK7yPCA

She talks about that she got bullied for her voice, she got made fun of for liking anime? Sounds a bit like Wolfychu though

Also I checked out her discord server, she's aware of what she's doing when she says her discord is "loli, chibi themed"

IMG_20190515_222653.thumb.jpg.547ddae002her voice is even higher right now than it was before, but I don't know 

I've noticed that she has a lot of videos that are similar to typical loli voice youtubers. And I agree, her voice sounds even higher now and much more squeaky. Comparing it to an older clip where her voice was still high, but much more normal, her accent isn't as obvious now and her voice doesn't have nearly as many normal fluctuations. I want to believe her though because she seems nice and sweet. 

Posted

I've noticed that she has a lot of videos that are similar to typical loli voice youtubers. And I agree, her voice sounds even higher now and much more squeaky. Comparing it to an older clip where her voice was still high, but much more normal, her accent isn't as obvious now and her voice doesn't have nearly as many normal fluctuations. I want to believe her though because she seems nice and sweet. 

She is. I didn't really like how she was like high pitch yelling in the stream it actually hurt my ears. But maybe that's just an opinion and some people like that voice?

I really don't see the appeal anymore with trying to be loli for fans but everyone is different and she might think it's cute 

Posted

She is. I didn't really like how she was like high pitch yelling in the stream it actually hurt my ears. But maybe that's just an opinion and some people like that voice?

I really don't see the appeal anymore with trying to be loli for fans but everyone is different and she might think it's cute 

I agree. Trying too hard to seem "loli" doesn't seem nice. I know some do think it's cute but so many of these girls try very hard to be like this. Not there's anything wrong with wanting to look cute or anything, but there's no need to fake anything or try hard