• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General "Loli" e-girls (Aka uwutubers)

457 posts in this topic

Posted

i don't have proof but the way they act gives off a boyish vibe, they remind me a lot of xyaro who is a boy

Pretty sure Xyaro isn't a dude.

Posted

I'm facepalming hard here...

Posted

i don't have proof but the way they act gives off a boyish vibe, they remind me a lot of xyaro who is a boy

Senzawa doesn't sound like a guy. Usually guys don't pull of such high voices that well either. And Xyaro isn't a boy either

Besides that, Nikki chi has been trying to become an actual artist? Her voice sounds very forced but she seems to talk like that in real life,I don't understand. I recently noticed she deleted her old Tumblr that had her old covers, and her actual voice. I posted it on her topic, the songs were saved though

Posted

Pretty sure Xyaro isn't a dude.

Got proof? 

Senzawa doesn't sound like a guy. Usually guys don't pull of such high voices that well either. And Xyaro isn't a boy either 

Nikki-Chi has been a real artist for long. Being an artist means you are a person who likes to create.

If she isn't a real artist then is she a fake artist? 

Posted (edited)

Got proof? 

Nikki-Chi has been a real artist for long. Being an artist means you are a person who likes to create.

I'm not sure if singing to songs other people made in a cutesy voice is creating something? I could be wrong since art is done in many ways.

Also any thoughts on this? (don't click if you're sensitive) 

https://youtu.be/SlBCWofm0iw

Edited by sparklestars

Posted

I'm not sure if singing to songs other people made in a cutesy voice is creating something? I could be wrong since art is done in many ways.

Also any thoughts on this? (don't click if you're sensitive) 

https://youtu.be/SlBCWofm0iw

Tf is this degenerate shit??

My biggest issue with these loli e-girls is the sexualization of their online persona's and the characters they play online. It's clear that in in anime and manga they use these type of character's to pander to pedo's. Just because the author slapped a legal age sticker on them doesn't change shit about that. They look and act the part and get mistaken by other characters for being underaged for comedic purposes, it's plain pedo pandering. Loli's are nothing but that. My opinion. 

There are characters that aren't as sexualized as much as others but they most always are.

It doesn't matter if the loli e-girls are of age. Their online persona's or characters act and look like children and they put them in sexualized situations. Again some are worse then others. Some are very very mild to almost no sexualization like wolfychu for example. Still fucking gross.

Posted

Let’s not forget biggest loli e-thot, OP

Posted

Honestly with all of this aside, I don't see what the big deal with their genders are or what difference it would make. Doesn't change the fact that they're still using childlike innocence to appeal to neckbeards & it's wrong. 

Posted

Got proof? 

The whole xyaro being a dude was a joke. Xyaro has a discord server and has stated she is female and such. There's nothing to debate here.

Also, as another person said, how is singing other songs original? She only recently began to create and release her own music, she wasn't an artist before. 

Honestly with all of this aside, I don't see what the big deal with their genders are or what difference it would make. Doesn't change the fact that they're still using childlike innocence to appeal to neckbeards & it's wrong. 

I agree, the gender doesn't matter in the end. It's the fact that sometimes many of them sexualize this

Posted

The whole xyaro being a dude was a joke. Xyaro has a discord server and has stated she is female and such. There's nothing to debate here.

Also, as another person said, how is singing other songs original? She only recently began to create and release her own music, she wasn't an artist before. 

I agree, the gender doesn't matter in the end. It's the fact that sometimes many of them sexualize this

But why would she lie about being a guy? People actually believed it if you check her comments. That's a bit mean of her. 

I did not know NikkiChi started making her own content, good on her. I apologize for not looking into this. I think that's good and all but if it was less loli pandering it would be a lot better, anything that encourages pedophilia is not okay. I do feel like her content is starting to look a lot like senzawas. I mean really who are they trying to reach with this content? Old neckbearded men or just edgelords and weeaboos? Sucks to have an audience like that. 

Posted

But why would she lie about being a guy? People actually believed it if you check her comments. That's a bit mean of her. 

I did not know NikkiChi started making her own content, good on her. I apologize for not looking into this. I think that's good and all but if it was less loli pandering it would be a lot better, anything that encourages pedophilia is not okay. I do feel like her content is starting to look a lot like senzawas. I mean really who are they trying to reach with this content? Old neckbearded men or just edgelords and weeaboos? Sucks to have an audience like that. 

I wouldn't say she was exactly lying. It was more of a joke because many people will jokingly call these girls traps or boys.

And I guess it's good she's making her own content, but she comes off as fake to me, honestly. As I said before, her voice didn't sound like that before, and yes, she heavily loli panders. She used to sound much better before she really did the loli voice. She still has a thing or two before she really made her voice super high. I believe her silent night cover is more towards, if not completely, her natural voice. It sounds much better. Now she can barely hit notes like that and if she does they sound very weak, forced, and bad. 

Her content is starting to look like Senzawas, but Senzawa herself isn't very original. All the loli egirls do the same things. I think Senzawa just happened to get popular because of those copy pasta stuff. 

Posted

That sucking ASMR made me lose 10 years of my life.

Posted

I don't want to sound harsh towards Aria Rose but I think her making this thread and talking about this made her look a bit hypocritical. Like it's good that this is being talked about and I agree with most of it, but should all of this come out from an adult woman who wears pink skirts and (she talked about in her "how to be an uwutuber video"how loli egirls delete singing videos with her real voice) I think it's a bit weird that she mentions that after deleting some of her undertale covers? Like she is always bringing up this topic over and over in her videos and it feel like it's getting old (this is not constructive critique this is just based off of my opinion) I'm sorry if I messed up I'm not sure how to put my thoughts into words I just think that an adult woman should know better than constantly bashing on other girls and just do you.

Posted

I don't want to sound harsh towards Aria Rose but I think her making this thread and talking about this made her look a bit hypocritical. Like it's good that this is being talked about and I agree with most of it, but should all of this come out from an adult woman who wears pink skirts and (she talked about in her "how to be an uwutuber video"how loli egirls delete singing videos with her real voice) I think it's a bit weird that she mentions that after deleting some of her undertale covers? Like she is always bringing up this topic over and over in her videos and it feel like it's getting old (this is not constructive critique this is just based off of my opinion) I'm sorry if I messed up I'm not sure how to put my thoughts into words I just think that an adult woman should know better than constantly bashing on other girls and just do you.

Oh no be as harsh as you want against Aria Rose shes got her own thread in the snowflakes section  for a reason.