• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

PisaraWigs

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pisara Wigs 

(previously known as Red-Cluster)

|| Facebook (Wigs) || Faceboook (Cosplay) ||  Instagram (Wig/Cosplay) || Instagram (Personal) ||

Less relevant Links: || Deviant-Art || Tumblr || Twitter ||

• Priscilla is a Thai cosplayer, known for her wig styling skills
  • 16k followers on her Wig Commission Facebook page.
  • Wig commissions cost upwards of $90, they are by no means inexpensive
  • Recently there are many accusations of Pisara scams
    • Constantly missed commission deadlines many times
    • Has not providing refunds for some of her customers
    • People claim that Pisara favors popular or "famous" cosplayers' commission requests over everyone else's
      • the supposed cause of why Pisara misses other customers' deadlines

Pisara has seemingly abandoned almost all social media, her last Instagram post was on January 2018. She closed her Etsy store, has not provided many of her customers with their wig commissions, has yet to refund any of her customers for their wig commissions, and has yet to respond to anyone.

Here is the cover image of her wig commission Facebook page, it depicts wigs she has styled.

16425982_1352565504765674_82437881217048

Many of her disgruntled customers have seem to have attempted to file claims on Paypal and Etsy, but some appear to have paid back in July of 2017, but by Paypal's policy, you can no longer file any claims after 90 days. Screenshot from Pisara's Instagram provided below. 

0007.thumb.jpg.2082db75763f7ea598bfe6f7a

Below are another cosplayer's comments on Pisara's behavior and scamming (screenshots from someone's insta story):

0003.thumb.jpg.dbf2f41744cf0b353c5c328c10004.thumb.jpg.fb0810f477ebf40e6cdd0f09c

There was also a claim that Pisara previously had the same behavior when she worked under the name "Red-Cluster". From the comments one one of Pisara's Facebook posts:

0005.thumb.jpg.b08af371721eceb567c94da62

Although she has yet to make any comments, a supposed friend of Pisara made a statement for her on Facebook, that I managed to screenshot. You can find it from looking at the comments of one of Brine Reyes' (aka NippahDUBS) posts. According to the "friend", Pisara is supposedly overwhelmed by the amount of wig commissions, but that's no excuse to take money from dozens of people if she could not take on that many commissions, especially if she is not refunding them. 

0008.thumb.jpg.e4b6ab95f87b6d829d834bc6c

You can find many comments like these on her Instagram and Facebook posts. This one particularly mentions how much she charges for wig commissions:

0006.thumb.jpg.3172a2f17e8fd860a9d617872

Closed Etsy shop (link in her Instagram Bio).

0009.thumb.PNG.d79565c5924c3ace46302afb5

Update: She still posts on her personal Instagram account @priscillasglow (as of now, it is still public). The comments are restricted though, probably to prevent complaints and people from asking about commissions or refunds. 

20180425882787829.thumb.jpg.fefd4cef8686

201804111879697719.thumb.jpg.4ebe18341ce

Note: Usernames were blurred for privacy, but many of them can be found just from looking at Pisara's Facebook and Instagram posts. 

Edited by satsuki

Posted

I never heard of this girl before but looking at her wigs I am simply heartbroken that she scammed so many people, whether intentional or not. She has some amazing talent. What a waste. ;__;

Posted (edited)

Oh no, I follow her on IG, I never knew about this scamming issue, I only faintly heard about it on ModeratelyOkayCosplay's instagram stories, something about on how he wasn't affiliated with her just because he got a wig from her? But damn, I never knew about this, really disappointed now;; Also, not sure if we can trust the friend on this? They would definitely take her side here, what peeves me off is that they had to be the one coming forward with this excuse, instead of Pisara herself, considering not everyone checks Facebook, how would the other commissioners ever know about this? If their excuse WAS actually the case, she should have just said so, I'm sure everyone would understand.

Buuuuut, considering her previous alias, it's obvious that it's all lies siGHS

Oh! Was going through the comments, and Nipah shared this, apparently a friend shared it from her personal page.

29793105_10208762283734458_7823521648241278976_n.jpg

Edited by Shinya
A mistake, woop!

Posted (edited)

29793105_10208762283734458_7823521648241278976_n.jpg

I heard that John/ModeratelyOkayCosplay got backlash for getting his wig from Pisara (whereas many other commissioners did not), but that's just hearsay.

Also, it makes sense that Pisara was extremely overwhelmed, but (1) she should have limited the amount of commissions she was taking if she was so stressed or if it was becoming too much for her, (2) it's not okay to take people's money and not give them their products or not issue a refund for them, because at that point it's not a business, it's scamming, (3) she should at least issue an apology and start refunding the rest of her commissioners, based on comments and general public outcry, it looks like a lot of people are out of money because of her. From what we can tell, she has just been ignoring the issue, since she closed down shop, ignored people's messages, and hasn't done really anything to address the problem. The people who said they are getting their money back, also said they filed claims through etsy and paypal, so it's assumed that Pisara isn't explicitly refunding people herself.

Edited by satsuki
fixed spelling

Posted

I heard that John/ModeratelyOkayCosplay got backlash for getting his wig from Pisara (whereas many other commissioners did not), but that's just hearsay.

Also, it makes sense that Pisara was extremely overwhelmed, but (1) she should have limited the amount of commissions she was taking if she was so stressed or if it was becoming too much for her, (2) it's not okay to take people's money and not give them their products or not issue a refund for them, because at that point it's not a business, it's scamming, (3) she should at least issue an apology and start refunding the rest of her commissioners, based on comments and general public outcry, it looks like a lot of people are out of money because of her. From what we can tell, she has just been ignoring the issue, since she closed down shop, ignored people's messages, and hasn't done really anything to address the problem. The people who said they are getting their money back, also said they filed claims through etsy and paypal, so it's assumed that Pisara isn't explicitly refunding people herself.

True, she could have opened lesser slots, but if she wanted to drop the commision world, it seems like something that she thought of for a while, dumping commissions for a normal job, so it would be reasonable for her to announce it herself, not via others/on her personal facebook, but it's apparently not a new thing, she also scammed people on her previous alias? I hope people will get refunded, her wigs are hella expensive, having been scammed by this much money is outrageous.

Posted (edited)

Oof, not really a good update, but she still hasn't addressed the lack of refunding, plus she posted cosplay pics on her "Vanity Account", as she calls it. Comments are still restricted.

edit: also, it seems somewhat ironic that she has a ko-fi to "fund her panty collection" when she's scammed so many people.
20180425882787829.thumb.jpg.965d6eb91fc5
Edited by satsuki