• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hana Dinh / Hana Bunny Cosplay / hana.bunny_bunny

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Hana says she wears fake boobs and fake bodysuits. I asked her awhile back via instagram dm. She sent me this link:

https://www.amazon.com/U-CHARMMORE-Generation-Silicone-Penetrable-Crossdressers/dp/B07M9V6BQ8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1548489526&sr=8-3&keywords=Silicone+Full+Body+Suit+Fake+Breast

She said that she's selling art and that provides her with the perfect artist breasts and butt.

woah they're expensive and thank you for explaining. I guess her thirsty fans are drooling over those fake boobs then. 

Posted

Guess she's getting clout from Sneaky and Esther lol

536F4F68-DB32-447D-9AB9-118082EAC42F.png.18fde67d3b246f693257b89c55382626.png

Posted

Guess she's getting clout from Sneaky and Esther lol

536F4F68-DB32-447D-9AB9-118082EAC42F.png.18fde67d3b246f693257b89c55382626.png

where are their ass (again nothing wrong with a small butt but it seems like they forgot to photoshop it in).

Posted

I created an account just to reply to this thread. 

I sometimes stumble upon Hana Bunny's IG content and I honestly thought she was well-endowed. Like all those cosplay photos with impressive curves and volumes and I really thought she was cute. And this idea went on for a couple of months. So when I saw she was attending Anime Impulse 2019 (in California), I really intended to meet her!

Ultimately I was surprised by the evident proof that her figure in real life WAS NOT what she posts online. She is still cute, rather tall but she wasn't as voluptuous (like her Mei, 2B, Mashu or Ahri cosplays). 

I think majority of cosplayers tweak their photos to appeal even more (or to enthrall, or bait, or for fanservice-y reasons) and I was gently reminded NOT to believe anything immediately I see on the internet.

Hana Bunny cosplayer reminded me that. ^^;

Photo taken during Anime Impulse 2019.

IMG20190119150436.thumb.jpg.d3e77d1689f1

Posted

She looks way different from her edited photos. Its ridiculous how she photoshops herself from hell to back and would hardly look noticable irl. 

Posted

I created an account just to reply to this thread. 

I sometimes stumble upon Hana Bunny's IG content and I honestly thought she was well-endowed. Like all those cosplay photos with impressive curves and volumes and I really thought she was cute. And this idea went on for a couple of months. So when I saw she was attending Anime Impulse 2019 (in California), I really intended to meet her!

Ultimately I was surprised by the evident proof that her figure in real life WAS NOT what she posts online. She is still cute, rather tall but she wasn't as voluptuous (like her Mei, 2B, Mashu or Ahri cosplays). 

I think majority of cosplayers tweak their photos to appeal even more (or to enthrall, or bait, or for fanservice-y reasons) and I was gently reminded NOT to believe anything immediately I see on the internet.

Hana Bunny cosplayer reminded me that. ^^;

Photo taken during Anime Impulse 2019.

IMG20190119150436.thumb.jpg.d3e77d1689f1

I actually do agree to this but she shouldn't be overboard with the Photoshop and give people the idea that shes going to look like her pictures. Especially that a few have commented that she doesn't look like herself irl and she would leave early from her panel/booth.

Posted

I actually do agree to this but she shouldn't be overboard with the Photoshop and give people the idea that shes going to look like her pictures. Especially that a few have commented that she doesn't look like herself irl and she would leave early from her panel/booth.

Oh, yikes. I didn't hear about Hana Bunny leaving early from her panel/booth previously. Is this true? And if it is, I'm surprised she can afford to do so. I'm a merchant during events and each time/seconds count a whole lot in terms of business opportunities and transactions.

Then I realized that maybe she has assistants managing her merchandises and would choose to stick around for certain hours. If she's as fleeting IRL then all the more reasons a lot of fans don't know how she really looks like.

Posted

Oh no, I sorely disagree. Her photoshop is so unrealistic to the point that it's up there with Misa Chiang. Her and Misa actually serve as reference on how NOT to photoshop in /cgl/ threads, because they end up looking so different from how they actually look in real life.

I honestly believe that her admission that she photoshops is done so to stave off the criticism that she's one of the cosplayers who have do it the most. A defense like this isn't the first time, since Misa has also done something similar and as I've mentioned on the Misa thread, she's done a master class of normalizing photoshop by sharing Photoshop guides for cosplay. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence that she's started posting statuses about her photoshopping right after this thread was made.

Posted

well, i fl hana on fb, insta personal page and cosplayer page. i know that she is not that pretty in real life cuz of nowadays tech can make a perfect pic ezly. but still i just need the pic to be good not the cosplayer i barely know anything about. i didn't meet any hypocrites among my friends so i cant really give any opinions about this thread. however, if u guys can't stand with her just ignore her. or u r like me, some 1 who just come to see sexy photos regardless the fact that she is not that perfect in person. every will get what they soiled, sooner or later

Posted (edited)

lol she still looks good with and without shopping who really cares, this post says more about the author than her. Such pettiness and salt.

Edited by fuya

Posted

Picture she posts:

89F162C0-D51B-45C8-A983-0A766ED0FE32.thu

Vs. tagged photos

25C34818-1AB8-4CD1-BE72-BC98E1B22E86.thuCD4CCA60-2C99-439B-B866-EF03961855FD.thuDC4B5506-FB9C-40EE-AEB0-5F5488C7A736.thu

Old photos, but I found them interesting so thought I’d share.

Posted

EC39C8B6-0AEC-45BC-B6DA-33CDF9CA2BC1.thuSorry for bumping this old af thread but someone on lolcow pointed out that Hana’s main photographer is her boyfriend. I checked her Instagram and confirmed that almost all of her lewd shots credit Dan, her boyfriend, as her photographer. 

What kind of relationship do you have to have where you’re comfortable taking lewd photos of your girlfriend for other men to jerk off to?

Posted

EC39C8B6-0AEC-45BC-B6DA-33CDF9CA2BC1.thuSorry for bumping this old af thread but someone on lolcow pointed out that Hana’s main photographer is her boyfriend. I checked her Instagram and confirmed that almost all of her lewd shots credit Dan, her boyfriend, as her photographer. 

What kind of relationship do you have to have where you’re comfortable taking lewd photos of your girlfriend for other men to jerk off to?

just as money hungry as she is. 

Posted

It's not a surprise. A lot of these "professional cosplayers" tend to have a photographer with whoever they're in a relationship with. Not to mention, even Instagrammers. It's mainly because they don't have to pay them for their service. Lol