• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Hana Dinh / Hana Bunny Cosplay / hana.bunny_bunny

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I made a thread about her before but this one is better lol, the way she photoshops herself is insane! She looks flawless in her photoshoots but irl she's extremely average and her body is chubby.

Posted

It’s disappointing because she’s a pretty girl, and most likely if she just got better at makeup she could look pretty close to her photoshops. 

Posted (edited)

expectations 

81b4b07f6e30b76cfd592c9bbc0f0149.thumb.j

real life (also her wig looks terrible and bad quality)

31944491_880710795423309_851887964089745

Edited by satanichia

Posted (edited)

I used to like her and supported her when she and Miu cosplayer had a big conflict. However, I soon realized she was not as kind as I thought or whatever type of sweet, nice and cute girl that I think she was. There was a time when Chono cosplayer and Miu had another fight ( Idk who started it first and I didn’t care much), it just drew my attention when one foreigner jumped up and blamed on Miu, then he mentioned about Hana and Miu’s conflict before and he said that Miu always had some kind of scandals with other famous cosplayers, Hana for example. And that made he felt like most of cosplayers were trying to be famous by making up scandals with others etc etc. He also carefully pointed out that he didn’t mean to assume all cosplayers. As I saw he didn’t have any bad intention in badmouthing Hana. Then, Hana right away read that post and replied him in English, ( I think she had been reading all the comments of that fight of Miu and Chono as her favor) kinda “not all of us ppl in cosplay industry are as bad as you said” bla bla those kind of hypocrisy things and asked him not to mention her name because she didn’t want to be drawn in the conflict between Miu and Chono. Everything would be fine to me if it just stopped there. Well, it didn’t seem fine to Hana tho. She came back to her fb page and wrote a long status in Vietnamese and talked about how ppl made her a cameo in other cosplayers’ dramas whereas she just wanted peace. And she insulted and mocked the person who mentioned about her in Miu and Chono’s conflict. My feeling at that moment is disgusting. She cried wolf in front of ppl and why didn’t she write that status in English? I guess because she didn’t want that man, who talked nice about her, to understand that she was criticizing him. Since that day I no longer have any interest in her anymore. What a hypocrites.

Edited by Urarara

Posted (edited)

I used to like her and supported her when she and Miu cosplayer had a big conflict. However, I soon realized she was not as kind as I thought or whatever type of sweet, nice and cute girl that I think she was. There was a time when Chono cosplayer and Miu had another fight ( Idk who started it first and I didn’t care much), it just drew my attention when one foreigner jumped up and blamed on Miu, then he mentioned about Hana and Miu’s conflict before and he said that Miu always had some kind of scandals with other famous cosplayers, Hana for example. And that made he felt like most of cosplayers were trying to be famous by making up scandals with others etc etc. He also carefully pointed out that he didn’t mean to assume all cosplayers. As I saw he didn’t have any bad intention in badmouthing Hana. Then, Hana right away read that post and replied him in English, ( I think she had been reading all the comments of that fight of Miu and Chono as her favor) kinda “not all of us ppl in cosplay industry are as bad as you said” bla bla those kind of hypocrisy things and asked him not to mention her name because she didn’t want to be drawn in the conflict between Miu and Chono. Everything would be fine to me if it just stopped there. Well, it didn’t seem fine to Hana tho. She came back to her fb page and wrote a long status in Vietnamese and talked about how ppl made her a cameo in other cosplayers’ dramas whereas she just wanted peace. And she insulted and mocked the person who mentioned about her in Miu and Chono’s conflict. My feeling at that moment is disgusting. She cried wolf in front of ppl and why didn’t she write that status in English? I guess because she didn’t want that man, who talked nice about her, to understand that she was criticizing him. Since that day I no longer have any interest in her anymore. What a hypocrites.

Honestly, she's always playing victim. I've seen her get called out countless times for faking her boob size, photoshopping the heck out of her face (mainly lightening her skin, smoothing out her makeup, enlarging eyes, and decreasing the size of her nose), and also buying her cosplays while trying to pass it off as her own. Within minutes, even seconds of getting called out or even questioned Hana will make some public post about how she's getting "attacked" but always falls back to how she's been nothing but honest about her cosplays and doesn't hide the fact that she "lightly" photoshops and uses props (fake breasts) to achieve a good cosplay for her fans.

I'm not saying I have anything against wearing the fake breasts / stuffing bras / or other methods cosplayers use to try and mimic the body and proportions of characters their cosplaying as, what I'm against is how Hana tries to play it off that her breasts are naturally much larger than they really are just to appeal more "sexy" to sell out more. Also nothing against using photoshop to make your cosplay look even better (heck most if not all major cosplayers use some form of photoshop to better enhance their cosplays) however, Hana also photoshops her "normal" pictures she posts online. If you compare her tagged photos to the one she posts you can really tell the difference and the fact that she looks like an entirely different person. Also she had posted a before and after photo on her FB some time ago, and stated how by taking care of her skin and working out she was able to magically transform herself. But really you can see the photoshop (whitening her skin and morphing her face).

Also another thing that irks me (this one may just be a personal opinion) about her is how she has to sexualise every person/character she cosplays as. I get it that sex sells, and some characters are already sexualised from the show/game they're from. But what I'm talking about is how Hana takes any and every character and and has to add "sex" to it. It's just maybe something in general that bothers me with some mainstream cosplayers in general and not just Hana specifically, such as Jessica Nigri and other IG cosplayers.

20180823_090904.png

20180823_090924.png

20180823_090941.png

Edited by Birdie

Posted

Also nothing against using photoshop to make your cosplay look even better (heck most if not all major cosplayers use some form of photoshop to better enhance their cosplays) however, Hana also photoshops her "normal" pictures she posts online. If you compare her tagged photos to the one she posts you can really tell the difference and the fact that she looks like an entirely different person. Also she had posted a before and after photo on her FB some time ago, and stated how by taking care of her skin and working out she was able to magically transform herself. But really you can see the photoshop (whitening her skin and morphing her face).

On this note, my friend sent me these screenshots that were going around in the Vietnam cosplay community.  The candid picture is from one of Hana’s exes. 

CD068E23-7152-43E5-AE89-20046E03B26F.thu9AD7926A-DAE7-4EB5-AB14-727773B7C671.thu

Posted

Man I remember mentioning her on here before with pics included because I saw her at a local con and said that her photoshops arent that bad (in comparison to Misa Chiang), but I take it back lmfaooooo she shoops her face to look so soft and voluminous... when it doesnt... and her body.. jfc

Posted (edited)

Idk how her followers could think this is the same person? Where did her boobs go in her "abs" picture??

*EDIT* remembered mutual friend has unedited photos with her 🙄

20180824_093654.png

20180824_093720.png

20180824_093630.png

20180824_094656.jpg

20180824_094709.jpg

Edited by Birdie

Posted

Her boobs fluctuate like crazy! Her Boob size in the mei cosplay are crazy big! Either her followers dont care or they're really dumb and can't tell the differences... also I don't think she's ugly but pretty average. But damn, the differences in photoshop and reality is like night and day.

Posted (edited)

Her boobs fluctuate like crazy! Her Boob size in the mei cosplay are crazy big! Either her followers dont care or they're really dumb and can't tell the differences... also I don't think she's ugly but pretty average. But damn, the differences in photoshop and reality is like night and day.

Yeah I'm not calling her ugly nor hating on that. I just find it irritating how much she lies about how she naturally looks and her cosplay. There's not a problem with buying your outfit and props but don't lie about creating it by yourself and not giving credit where it's due.

Edited by Birdie

Posted

her followers are THAT dumb.

I showed one of her tagged photos to a friend who is obsessed with her and he was completely shocked lmao he didn't know that she shops the living crap out of her pics

Posted

Honestly, she's always playing victim. I've seen her get called out countless times for faking her boob size, photoshopping the heck out of her face (mainly lightening her skin, smoothing out her makeup, enlarging eyes, and decreasing the size of her nose), and also buying her cosplays while trying to pass it off as her own. Within minutes, even seconds of getting called out or even questioned Hana will make some public post about how she's getting "attacked" but always falls back to how she's been nothing but honest about her cosplays and doesn't hide the fact that she "lightly" photoshops and uses props (fake breasts) to achieve a good cosplay for her fans.

I'm not saying I have anything against wearing the fake breasts / stuffing bras / or other methods cosplayers use to try and mimic the body and proportions of characters their cosplaying as, what I'm against is how Hana tries to play it off that her breasts are naturally much larger than they really are just to appeal more "sexy" to sell out more. Also nothing against using photoshop to make your cosplay look even better (heck most if not all major cosplayers use some form of photoshop to better enhance their cosplays) however, Hana also photoshops her "normal" pictures she posts online. If you compare her tagged photos to the one she posts you can really tell the difference and the fact that she looks like an entirely different person. Also she had posted a before and after photo on her FB some time ago, and stated how by taking care of her skin and working out she was able to magically transform herself. But really you can see the photoshop (whitening her skin and morphing her face).

Also another thing that irks me (this one may just be a personal opinion) about her is how she has to sexualise every person/character she cosplays as. I get it that sex sells, and some characters are already sexualised from the show/game they're from. But what I'm talking about is how Hana takes any and every character and and has to add "sex" to it. It's just maybe something in general that bothers me with some mainstream cosplayers in general and not just Hana specifically, such as Jessica Nigri and other IG cosplayers.

20180823_090904.png

20180823_090924.png

20180823_090941.png

i just have the same opinion as yours. Yes she loves playing victim all the time and always crying on her Fb about her being attacked because of her pts. Well, we all know most of cosplayers pts to make their pictures flawless but why she has to pretend like she just did a little pts and she is truly flawless? Whenever she brings out that topic, her followers will jump in and cry out with her. Then they assume that ppl who against her are not as beautiful or successful as she is. That’s why we hate her. How funny. Yes and as you said, she has a tendency to sexualise her characters. Maybe she wants her partreon to sold out quickly lol. 

Posted

Our ~big boobied au natural no ps cosplay kwEeN~ In her true form

Love hows she looking down in the 2nd photo, she was also originally tagged in the photo as well by 2 seprate friends but she untagged herself or she asked them to untag her hahaha

37568121-6574-4AFE-AFD9-D42A3398C05C.jpeg

DD6B71E2-0ED8-4A8E-BC11-A9214A1995F0.jpeg

Posted

I saw hana on my explore on instagram and wow. Her pictures are almost like nudes now. I'm shocked because I always thought of her as an innocent girl. Also is she wear those fake rubber boobs because theres no way she have double ds...