twitter Aikuros / Hyoon / Sockgyu

216 posts in this topic

Posted

She seems pretty insecure about her jaw, every picture without a filter she's covering it.

A lot of Koreans are, they like V line face so when their jaw is bigger they are insecure about them, kinda the same as with the small vs big eyes. I feel bad for her, she is cute but she obviously feels bad about her looks, I mean if she thinks it will be better she should go for ps. 

Posted

I found these pictures of her on her friend's IG. She looks pretty cute here without any photoshop or filters but her eyes are pretty small to what she presents it to be on IG. I wish she would stop using so much edits on her selfies, she looks so much better without them.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Posted (edited)

Well the filters do make her look a lot more glamorous but also pretty creepy how over-done they are
without them, she just looks like an average cute girl.

and that eye size difference is pretty apparent wow I wouldn't have even recognized her in those candids
the extremely thick lashes make her eyes look even smaller from far away

Edited by noman

Posted

I found these pictures of her on her friend's IG. She looks pretty cute here without any photoshop or filters but her eyes are pretty small to what she presents it to be on IG. I wish she would stop using so much edits on her selfies, she looks so much better without them.

1.PNG

2.PNG

meh she’s average without the filters, she definitely looks prettier with the edits even though it’s on the edge of uncanny valley

Posted

1.PNG

2.PNG

I think in her most recent selfie with the glasses she didn’t edit her jaw/face as much as she usually does? Anybody else feel the same way? 

Posted

I think in her most recent selfie with the glasses she didn’t edit her jaw/face as much as she usually does? Anybody else feel the same way? 

yeah! Whenever her face looks chubbier I can tell she’s edited less