• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitter Aikuros / Hyoon / Sockgyu / Floaromaa

758 posts in this topic

Posted

i just watched a clip of moe & aikuros on twitch and their interactions are so awkward. maybe she is like that on stream because she is shy or insecure but they rarely have banter and he brushes her off so often......... if i were someones gf i would not want to be treated like that AND HE CALLS HER BRO. i dont see this relo lasting, they have very little in common, dont look like they have fun being around each other and shes so boring lol maybe moe is dating her bc he wants pokimane to be jealous because i actually think he liked her a lot. also i think poki and moe are a good fit but poki thinks shes better than him so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have a link to the clip? :alpacashocked:

Posted

Her newest IG post is a compilation of videos from selfies she's posted before. So obviously no PS... Heavy filters? How do you even edit a video lmao, like for instance the Snapchat filtered one?

Posted

Her newest IG post is a compilation of videos from selfies she's posted before. So obviously no PS... Heavy filters? How do you even edit a video lmao, like for instance the Snapchat filtered one?

she even uses snow filter (the 3rd one) in one of the clips, snow mostly makes ur eyes a bit bigger,lips a little plumpier and jaw smaller. 

Snow can easily look natural and making videos with it is option there, u can just save it as a video and same with Snapchat.

nowadays videos dont proove if person shoops or not. 

Posted

she even uses snow filter (the 3rd one) in one of the clips, snow mostly makes ur eyes a bit bigger,lips a little plumpier and jaw smaller. 

Snow can easily look natural and making videos with it is option there, u can just save it as a video and same with Snapchat.

nowadays videos dont proove if person shoops or not. 

Ooh I see. I read earlier in this thread that someone suspected of her using the snapchat filter and then putting it into maybe another app to further edit it even more. 

Posted (edited)

Jesus, I don't watch Moe's content and they clearly have very different energies but Hyoon makes it so awkward. Her appearance really hard carries her stale bread personality. I see people dragging Moe in the comments for being cringey but where? He's trying his best to entertain and involve her at the same time. Don't understand why she's so opposed to appearing on cam when she herself streams??? Girl is so lazy she can't even clout-chase properly. 

Edited by emilia

Posted

ooof yeah that's a big yikes for me.. and i agreee with @emilia she's extremely awkward around him and he is really trying to make the best out of it. but yeah idk how long this is gonna take til they break up :/

Posted

Been a lurker for a while. I've been pretty indifferent towards everything about Hyoon and her baiting with Yassuo. But last night, you could hear Bestrivennas voice coming though her mic while she was on her friends streams playing minecraft. Maybe this is a tad presumptuous, but if she has been with him and hiding him this whole time, thats pretty schemy.

Hyoon relaying his message to Kimi - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/470843477?t=06h16m13s

Him bringing Hyoon food - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/470966096?t=03h51m17s

Posted

You don't have to believe me but I'm close friends with one of Hyoon's close girl friends and she confirmed that Hyoon and Yassuo broke up and she's back with BRNA. Hyoon and Yassuo broke up shortly after he made the comment about "maybe I didnt get the reply I wanted."

Posted

You don't have to believe me but I'm close friends with one of Hyoon's close girl friends and she confirmed that Hyoon and Yassuo broke up and she's back with BRNA. Hyoon and Yassuo broke up shortly after he made the comment about "maybe I didnt get the reply I wanted."

Yikes. Why even say that if they were together?

Posted

Sorry if I’m being dumb but how old is hyoon? Didn’t they first date when BRNA was like 15/16? Depending on her age at the time that’s a little weird to me

Posted

Why would they get back together O.o

Didnt hyoon dated like atleast 2 guys since they've broke up

Posted

Sorry if I’m being dumb but how old is hyoon? Didn’t they first date when BRNA was like 15/16? Depending on her age at the time that’s a little weird to me

She's 24/25 atm. 

Posted

She's 24/25 atm. 

I was being dumb, then. I think he’s around 21 now. Hope everything works out and they stay together for a while.

Posted (edited)

If photoshopping her own face is what makes her happy then so be it. If she feels pretty doing it then let her be. She's not hurting anyone. She can do what she wants. Who are we to judge?

Edited by kimG