• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitter Aikuros / Hyoon / Sockgyu / Floaromaa

742 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks nice there but I feel like the outfit looks.. odd? I think if she stood up with that top and skirt it would look mismatched, but maybe that's just me. I get this feeling she tries to look like Jennie from BlackPink on purpose because she's the trendy kpop girl lately.

Like I said, the shirt and skirt combination look off.

AA22DACD-F6BB-4D0E-A594-E9AD25DB3959.jpeg

Posted

epitome of egirl fashion yikes

Posted (edited)

Tbh just seems like she wanted to show alot of skin in with this outfit choice, not that there is any issues with it. Just the paring of the two items didn't go as well as she thought I guess. From scrolling her IG she seems to have decent taste when it comes to outfits, just not this one I guess. Personally would have gone with sweats or even shorts with that top (also isn't this the top that Jennie from Blackpink wore for Kill this Love? )

Edited by Birdie

Posted

Tbh just seems like she wanted to show alot of skin in with this outfit choice, not that there is any issues with it. Just the paring of the two items didn't go as well as she thought I guess. From scrolling her IG she seems to have decent taste when it comes to outfits, just not this one I guess. Personally would have gone with sweats or even shorts with that top (also isn't this the top that Jennie from Blackpink wore for Kill this Love? )

If the skirt was even just the slightest bit high-waisted it would have looked a lot better. Her skirt is loose and short and it just doesn't go with a crop top.. I guess her stance doesn't help either. That shirt is exactly the same one Jennie wore in the music video which is why I said she tries so hard to emulate popular k-pop girls earlier. It's a shame because she really does have better fashion sense than this.

Posted

bro.....what is that outfit? the wrinkly skirt and odd shirt is not working especially with that pose imo. high waisted shorts or jeans maybe even leggings would’ve saved this look but you do you

Posted

Totally agree with what everyone said so far. . The outfit doesnt really match and I dont like the angle of how this photo was taken. It's kinda sad that she just copies off from BP Jennie. She's a pretty gal and I think she's be better off dressing however she wants and not what she thinks her thirsty fan boys wants. 

Posted

That angle was very unflattering ngl.. Her shoulders/upper body are facing the camera, face is not, but her legs are pointing outwards and behind her which make her legs look shorter from the shadows. It’s like this shot was purposely just trying to focus on her chest? Not that it’s a bad thing, we all love showing off parts of us we’re confident about, but it’s coming off kinda tacky here. The colorgrading isn’t the best either as it makes everything cold looking which makes her outfit look even more out of place. If you’re reading this Hyoon, you’re very pretty! Please don’t resort to just buying clothes just because k-pop girls wore them when you have better fashion sense without it..

Posted

The top itself is fine but yeah the skirt is 1. Too long to show off her legs more (if she wanted that) and I’m not sure why she decided to go with that shoe/sock combo with this particular outfit because again, it makes her legs look short. But like Mochis said, the angle itself is not that great and it would be better if the pic was edited brightly to not show every curve and indent of her stomach (because it doesn’t seem like it’s all abs). She’s still pretty; just unfortunate styling and angle.

Posted

Did she reject moe or something? People are commenting on her latest post saying she used moe for clout. Eitherway, glad people are seeing that she’s exactly like every other egirl underneath the wholesome uwu image she tries to portray.

Posted (edited)

Double post

Edited by seoki

Posted

There's a youtube clip going around where a donator asks moe why he hasnt asked hyoon out and he answer "who says I haven't maybe I just didn't get the answer I wanted" while looking really down and now all his fans turned on her calling her a leech and etc. I feel they're making it a bigger deal than it is as not 1 minute earlier moe was talking about how excited he was for hyoon to come down to LA and vlog with him (he even has another pc set up for her) then he jumps right into being upbeat again. 

If she really was using him for "clout" she's definitely learned by now his fans are not the audience she wants to be having judging from how quickly they'll turn against her when it just appears to be an out of context clip.

Posted

There's a youtube clip going around where a donator asks moe why he hasnt asked hyoon out and he answer "who says I haven't maybe I just didn't get the answer I wanted" while looking really down and now all his fans turned on her calling her a leech and etc. I feel they're making it a bigger deal than it is as not 1 minute earlier moe was talking about how excited he was for hyoon to come down to LA and vlog with him (he even has another pc set up for her) then he jumps right into being upbeat again. 

If she really was using him for "clout" she's definitely learned by now his fans are not the audience she wants to be having judging from how quickly they'll turn against her when it just appears to be an out of context clip.

Yeah like you said "by now" she definitely would know how some of his fans are. Previously she could have been using them but didn't realize things would turn out this way. Just making the best of out things before she can't anymore but let's see how things are between them from now.

Posted

Yeah like you said "by now" she definitely would know how some of his fans are. Previously she could have been using them but didn't realize things would turn out this way. Just making the best of out things before she can't anymore but let's see how things are between them from now.

Posted

I find it sus that her streams are literally just her face, but in Moe's stream, she was so shy/awkward and didn't want to be on camera. I thought she was getting more comfortable and I felt like the angles weren't too different, so I wonder if there's anything with how she streams/her camera.

Posted (edited)

As many might not know Moe(Yassuo) was 100% joking about it and he addressed it on his stream the next day that YouTubers always clickbait clips of him and hyoon and that she gets flamed for it. This was yesterday 7/6/2019 https://clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousCharmingHornetJebaited hyoon and moe at anime expo together at the end. Hyoon was cosplaying as the girl from Kakegurui(red suit). Hyoon also made multiple appearances at his stream https://www.twitch.tv/yassuo/clip/SpookyShinyTardigradeMrDestructoid onThursday 7/4/2019. She was also at his house on friday during the TeamFight Tactics tournament. People took the youtube click way too far and started harassing her on her IG for past few days. Don't listen to youtube clickbaits,

Edited by centrum