• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitter Aikuros / Hyoon / Sockgyu / Floaromaa

742 posts in this topic

Posted

She had a lot of followers (like... thousands) before just for her art when she didn't post that many selfies. So I don't think that her art doing well has anything to do with that. And honestly getting interactions on art from people who followed you for selfies is such a compliment and any attention on art is really appreciated. It kind of sucks sometimes that artists that are pretty do better than others that don't post pretty selfies of themselves, but I still think if she enjoys selfies there's nothing wrong with getting popular of it. They're even looking more natural nowadays.

Her posts on tumblr do great too and she doesn't post selfies there (although yeah it has been inactive...). :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Literally just talking about how boring her art is and she posts a completely new styled drawing out of the blue? No doubt about it now, she definitely lurks. https://twitter.com/floaromaa/status/1122253413444534272

But wow, I definitely underestimated her and if the post was a result of her lurking then I'm glad she's actually listening to it! I hope she posts more art like this since she does have some real talent at least in comparison to her usual same face characters (I still think they are really cute though). Apparently it was supposed to be a study on jeongyeon but the face just looks like her own lol

D5NrNu-VUAAj0mU.thumb.jpg.0d85b5e8a9ded2D5MLXC8UwAEWHq4.thumb.jpg.f414fea8b9ccb1

Her selfie edits are still superrr inconsistent imo but much better in comparison to her older photos. All in all, I think this is a good change in her

Posted

Literally just talking about how boring her art is and she posts a completely new styled drawing out of the blue? No doubt about it now, she definitely lurks. https://twitter.com/floaromaa/status/1122253413444534272

But wow, I definitely underestimated her and if the post was a result of her lurking then I'm glad she's actually listening to it! I hope she posts more art like this since she does have some real talent at least in comparison to her usual same face characters (I still think they are really cute though). Apparently it was supposed to be a study on jeongyeon but the face just looks like her own lol

D5NrNu-VUAAj0mU.thumb.jpg.0d85b5e8a9ded2D5MLXC8UwAEWHq4.thumb.jpg.f414fea8b9ccb1

Her selfie edits are still superrr inconsistent imo but much better in comparison to her older photos. All in all, I think this is a good change in her

her realistic drawings are really nice! although the face looks more like hyoon's shoops of herself than jeongyeon lol..

Posted

yeah I'm pretty positive she lurks here considering her recent activities (posting unedited pics, slowly phasing out of shooping, experimenting with art style). speaking of that, I mentioned earlier how her bio says "i stream drawings most of the time" but all she shows for the past month is her face; her bio now says something along the lines of "i bounce around from drawing to games to chatting." (not that there's much wrong with these actions btw, it shows that she probably is aware of what people say about her and is somewhat making an effort to accommodate) " 

Posted

i think this is a good example of positive lurking lol. she’s actually making changes and she’s improving. i dont really follow her much but until she posted that new drawing i didnt know she was that talented. 

Posted

I like this. She obviously is using it as an actual study instead of simply trying to copy everything to a T.   I know nothing about her but from her art I tell she actually cares about the basices and is beyond most of the other artists that end up with threads here.  

I hope she just does more art.  

Posted (edited)

I've followed Hyoon for a couple of years now and I've always got that general feeling that even though she suffers from low self esteem (don't we all) and shoops her photos, she's genuinely a chill person and tries to stay out of drama for the sake of attention compared to other e-girls. If you're still lurking here Hyoon, good on you for getting back into art and staying positive!

Edited by boatsxxbaby

Posted (edited)

while i do commend her for staying out of drama and being a 'nice' person, i still can't believe 600 people just watch her boring ass personality sit there for 5 hours a day lol. i'm not even trying to be rude; it's not even her fault, it's the thirsty ass boys that watch n follow her. if i could make money by just sitting there i would too. i just find it surprising bc she doesn't really have the 'streamer' personality, it doesn't look like she genuinely wants to interact with her viewers imo

but seriously she is literally the LEAST effort streamer i've ever seen. i hate all the egirl streamers but at least the rest of them somewhat plan their streams? she literally turns on her stream everyday with the intention of just sitting there and answering chat questions lol

edit: ok as i typed this i turned into her stream and she's actualyl doing art today!!!! gj hyoon!!!!!!!! still not my fave but whatevs lol i'll commend her for doing something other than just chatting for the first time in forever

Edited by egirl

Posted

Long time lurker, first post, hello!

I've noticed from time to time on stream, she's mentioned how she doesn't have a fast metabolism so she's really careful with what she eats and how much. I hope its healthy? Especially since I know her and OTV went to EDC, I wouldn't be surprised if she was being extremely meticulous with her eating habits.

Posted

can't help but notice how different she looks in candids/different angles..

1.PNG

2.PNG

Posted

1.PNG

2.PNG

Her jaw looks more square/wide here too:

D63ELncV4AASj6x.thumb.png.d88c2087f7a005

Posted

2.PNG

Damn didn't recognise her in this one. 

Posted

1.PNG

2.PNG

its kinda odd that shes the only one not looking straight at the camera and she's also on her phone
almost seems like shes not part of the group

Posted (edited)

Edited by lightning

Posted

I’ve been a lurker for a while! It seems as if she cares a lot about self validation towards her “appearance” and perception. Although most of her posts on Instagram are all selfies and look moreso like a fashion page, if she is going towards that route maybe she should also start incorporating practices from other influencers such as tagging brands that she is wearing in the photos (ie. adidas, Nike, etc.) since there are quite a number of comments from people asking where she got her pants, top, etc.

One thing that I’ve noticed that she doesn’t seem to care or interact with her followers on social media outside of her stream. It seems that she doesn’t have interest in talking or responding to comments from normal folk and only responds to other “friends” or influencers with large followings.

There are other streamers, artists, influencers with a similar number of following and they interact and talk to their followers a lot more. I feel that I am liking her less because she doesn’t seem to care or take the time to respond to some of the people who are supporting her. It’s not realistic for her to respond to every comment, but it’s not very humbling to see her ignore people who ask her questions.