• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitter Aikuros / Hyoon / Sockgyu / Floaromaa

742 posts in this topic

Posted

she's posted her natural nose before but with angles it's easy to make it less noticeable (i know because i have a similarly shaped nose)

tbh i rly like that nose shape lol

idk i think i find pointy noses overrated cause they're on like...every model ever, idk

Posted

Not sure if this has been shared already but I found another un-edited pic of her taken by one of her friends. It's from 2017 so not that recent. 

Posted

Not sure if this has been shared already but I found another un-edited pic of her taken by one of her friends. It's from 2017 so not that recent. 

I mean, she's still a pretty girl without filters, just seems nothing like she edits herself to be. :alpacaworry: I think having followed her for a while, she's starting to slowly be more comfortable with her own face (which is great) and posting some less edited selfies compared to before, although obviously still not as realistic as her candids.

It's moreso a shame that girls like her feel the need to distort their face so much to fit unrealistic standards and the public begin believing those standards to the point that these fake fantasy perfect images become the societal norm when they aren't even real. Of course, she's by no means the only one guilty of this but definitely a contributor to the problem. :/

Posted

I mean, she's still a pretty girl without filters, just seems nothing like she edits herself to be. :alpacaworry: I think having followed her for a while, she's starting to slowly be more comfortable with her own face (which is great) and posting some less edited selfies compared to before, although obviously still not as realistic as her candids.

It's moreso a shame that girls like her feel the need to distort their face so much to fit unrealistic standards and the public begin believing those standards to the point that these fake fantasy perfect images become the societal norm when they aren't even real. Of course, she's by no means the only one guilty of this but definitely a contributor to the problem. :/

I still think she uses a fair bit of editing (ie - SNOW being her baseline) you can still see it sort of all over the place. Her skin having no texture, eye enlargening, etc. Having seen her recently in person, I can admit she’s cute, but definitely not gorgeous. The candids of her taken by friends recently are pretty accurate to what her face really looks like. 

Posted

Where does she study? Somewhere in Norcal?

Posted (edited)

972BEDD6-8AEA-44C6-A4E5-CAECEC1D9C9E.thuThis is such a bad look for her. Such terribly drawn lips.

Edited by emilia

Posted

972BEDD6-8AEA-44C6-A4E5-CAECEC1D9C9E.thuThis is such a bad look for her. Such terribly drawn lips.

The hair is also pretty bad...she could show off her cupid’s bow but she chooses to overdraw her lips by so much lol 

Posted

oh god lol... she is so cute but this is a disaster. 

Posted

photoshop/editing aside I feel like she’s quite cute naturally.. but have any of you tuned into her twitch streams? I’m sure it’s just a bunch of thirsty guys watching just to see her face, but they have no substance/content whatsoever. she doesn’t really have presence on her stream and I feel like she’s so vapid? sorry but if she didn’t have a facecam there would be no one watching.. she’s better off sticking to posting pics on insta imho lol

Posted

the dark eyebrows, the contacts, pigtails, and overdrawn lipstick at the cupid's bow all look pretty bad ngl.. it just feels like everything is clashing against each other. her streams are really boring but she makes a lot of money from it so i guess it makes sense why she keeps streaming

Posted

photoshop/editing aside I feel like she’s quite cute naturally.. but have any of you tuned into her twitch streams? I’m sure it’s just a bunch of thirsty guys watching just to see her face, but they have no substance/content whatsoever. she doesn’t really have presence on her stream and I feel like she’s so vapid? sorry but if she didn’t have a facecam there would be no one watching.. she’s better off sticking to posting pics on insta imho lol

i'm watching her live now for the first time and her voice is so different than what i would imagine but i'm glad she doesnt fake a baby voice like most grill gamers tho

Posted

E264FCE5-B31B-44DE-885D-84561FE53ED1.thu

Wasn’t a good look on stream either. This was a  strange attempt at pandering...

Posted

Yeah she talks to chat and that's about it? And it seems like she's pretty monotone or bland in the way she talks so I can't imagine it being very entertaining. 

Posted

she seems kinda money hungry imo..? she had a stream titled something about media share, which is where ppl can donate money for her to watch a video. when she wasn’t getting any donations she brings it up like “so how does media share work? should i donate to myself to check?” wouldn’t a streamer just figure it out before going live.. just seems like a way to bait donations :alpacaconfused:

Posted

she seems kinda money hungry imo..? she had a stream titled something about media share, which is where ppl can donate money for her to watch a video. when she wasn’t getting any donations she brings it up like “so how does media share work? should i donate to myself to check?” wouldn’t a streamer just figure it out before going live.. just seems like a way to bait donations :alpacaconfused:

Streamers can test donations before and during their stream without donating to themselves, they just press a button and it plays the alert and shows a fake notification. Definitely donation baiting.