• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitter Aikuros / Hyoon / Sockgyu / Floaromaa

791 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looks like she has a new bf:

Edited by blissfully
grammar lmao

Posted

Oh wow I noticed him always commenting on her pics but couldn’t have guessed. Wonder if her fanboys know she has dated/has a boyfriend currently. 

I guess now the hypebeast fashion she’s been wearing makes sense. Seems liker her boyfriend is into that fashion style. 

Posted

sorry if this is reaching but does anyone else feel like something is "off" with his photos ? does he shoop too? 

Posted

They're an attractive couple.

Posted

They seem cute together, good for them. I really like the subtly matching outfits they're wearing in that picture. 

Posted (edited)

They're a cute couple; surprising that they would do long distance (since his profile says LA and I'm assuming she's still in NorCal). She moved on kind of fast though? 

Edited by explojin

Posted

They're cute together not going to lie, this explains a lot, but I wonder how her fanbase is going to respond

Posted

They're cute together not going to lie, this explains a lot, but I wonder how her fanbase is going to respond

explains a lot? what do u mean

Posted

explains a lot? what do u mean

her hypebeast clothing, maybe her self esteem has gone up since dating hence the lightened editing, overall i think this is good for her

Posted

aikuros.thumb.jpg.9bf71a39ec415c48e38658

aikuros2.thumb.jpg.9231a02728ef8a9a10e74

Yeah, She definitely seems to be editing less (her eyes seem smaller and jaw a bit more square) i hope she keeps up with this because she is really cute naturally and it shows that she is becoming to like her real appearance more 

Posted

There are also ripoffs of this shirt on taobao and aliexpress for much cheaper; I think it's more likely that she buys from there.

nope

FF7792CF-C163-4F7F-9304-10F4711D4801.jpeg

Posted

Seems like she’s hinted at her boyfriend’s existence—but no tag or anything. Hmm.

66A4E09F-7435-4684-B186-08765F2627BE.png

Posted

I guess they're official!

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 3.12.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 3.13.10 PM.png

Posted (edited)

I haven't been on her Instagram in a long, long, time but it looks like she's editing her pictures less often and omg shes adorable haha. I've always thought she was cute but she looks really nice these days. 

Edited by sysy
I can't spell