twitter Aikuros / Hyoon / Sockgyu / Floaromaa

510 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone else find it weird when people post 4+ selfies in one post in almost the same expression and pose lol

Very narcissistic vibe, but she comes off as so shy and self conscious when shes on stream and I noticed she was angling herself to the camera constantly throughout boxboxs stream too. 

You guys should check out her latest vod on her twitch hyoonk, she streamed IRL and just talked to her chat for 3 hrs and seemed like a very bland person. She mentioned that she wanted to get very good at a game and stream it, but on boxboxs irl stream he said shes in grandmasters in overwatch which is really good but I wonder why she doesnt just stream that? dont want to be outed as boosted? also IMO she has pretty bad vocal frying in her voice.

As for her online image of looking like a 2D girl, I dont think she would ever tone down the eye enlargment and what-not, a TON of IG girls do it and its her "brand" at this point .

It’s been said before but she comes off more confident on her pics probably cause she has total control of lighting and angles plus she’s able to edit the pics after. And even then she only really takes selfies in one angle lol.

Imo I feel like a lot of people tune into her stream cause she’s known to be pretty? She seems chill but  that sort of personality doesn’t translate well into streaming. I couldn’t watch her stream for long tbh. Maybe she can do youtube where she can do shorter videos idk. 

Posted

Imo I feel like a lot of people tune into her stream cause she’s known to be pretty? She seems chill but  that sort of personality doesn’t translate well into streaming. I couldn’t watch her stream for long tbh. Maybe she can do youtube where she can do shorter videos idk. 

i think she could do quite well as a youtuber. i'm sure there are lots of people (including myself) interested in her beauty regime. she could also do one of those 'how i edit my ig photos' videos. however, she seems like the type of person that doesn't like sharing her beauty secrets. the only thing i've seen her reveal is a question regarding skincare. her answer was something along the lines of 'i use cleanser, moisturizer, and a green tea spray'. nothing wrong with keeping it simple, but most people would want to know the exact product she uses? 

Posted (edited)

^ definitely agree that she isn't up for sharing her beauty tips. can't expect her to give genuine skincare tips anyway with her excessive skin blurring in her selfies.

Found more candid photos of her. 

FFB527A0-447A-42F6-B7F5-8AE4E58CE543.jpeg

452182C5-BA14-46F5-88EB-CDE6FDA27898.jpeg

C2E53D35-0366-40FC-BAE8-A4FB79AD581E.jpeg

5CFD51E5-E990-4165-BE81-7F1818843F37.jpeg

B5ADF566-6907-44E3-9618-A59A5388F9C0.jpeg

5292A732-BF5A-4A6C-89CE-DA1EA2A475A7.jpeg

18208A45-6F12-4A52-90F7-5E2109712290.jpeg

Edited by emilia

Posted

This girl is just funny to me...why does she cover her jaw in every single pic trying to pass it off as a cutesy shy pose when she’s just trying to hide it xD It just draws more attention to it. Her facial features are edited so much and her body is nothing like her pics. I don’t mind her psing just because its so horrendously obvious and she looks like a different person in every pic. You’d think with so much practice she’d be more consistent ~ I think she just wants the attention and validation on instagram to sell her art, not much personality for streaming or content besides being an ABG :3

Posted

^ definitely agree that she isn't up for sharing her beauty tips. can't expect her to give genuine skincare tips anyway with her excessive skin blurring in her selfies.

she kind of looks like slittlejenny in that second one lol

Posted

even with the snow filter in that last photo her eyes are still small af.. dang she fooled me in her ig pics ):

Posted

i think she could do quite well as a youtuber. i'm sure there are lots of people (including myself) interested in her beauty regime. she could also do one of those 'how i edit my ig photos' videos. however, she seems like the type of person that doesn't like sharing her beauty secrets. the only thing i've seen her reveal is a question regarding skincare. her answer was something along the lines of 'i use cleanser, moisturizer, and a green tea spray'. nothing wrong with keeping it simple, but most people would want to know the exact product she uses? 

Iirc, she brought up some of the items she bought while in Japan in her latest irl stream and shows off some products that she uses (ex. around 2:25:00)

Posted (edited)

IMG_2513.thumb.PNG.d174f4d194a8756e34b0a

You guys constantly pick on this girls appearance when you look like this smh

Edited by nisemono
you guys are hateful and disregard everything cus "wk" =)

Posted (edited)

I don't really see how this thread is vicious honestly. If you go to other threads there's people straight up calling other influencers old and ugly? No one in this thread has called her ugly for her candid pictures? She just looks quite different from her photoshopped self on insta and if people find that interesting to discuss why do you feel the need to moderate that? If this thread frustrates you so much then don't visit it? 

She barely posts any art for anyone to discuss and improvement wise it's pretty stagnant. I would say her most recent overwatch piece looks pretty sloppy. 

Edited by emilia

Posted (edited)

nisemono & every whiteknight in this thread so far: Im Not A WhiteKnight But hyoon is sooooo sweet uwu she doesn’t deserve the hate y’all but giving her!!!11 compared to other girls here, she actually is so kind y’all!! Just A smol Lil’ insecure girl Who Photoshops and Does it 4 Constant Validation UWUUUUUU Why Are You Guys Being So NITPICKY o-m-g it’s almost like you guys do the same thing in other threads and this one is actually no different I just feel really attacked bc i love Hyoon and I 

Edited by alcohol

Posted

Hyoons beauty routine would be like:  1.photoshop blur tool

2. Liquify tool

3. More blur 

Posted

Her most recent overwatch piece looks like a colored sketch and not a final piece that she should be charging for tbh. I feel like she only does art anymore because it’s her only source of income not like she wants to improve or cares about the quality. She’s probably selling the same prints over and over at anime cons. I wouldn’t be surprised if she spends more time taking and editing her selfies lol.

Posted

I'm not a fan of her art. Same-face syndrome & rendering can be sloppy. I do like her sense of anatomy though! 

For the most part I'm sure everyone here thinks she's pretty both with & without photoshop. Personally I think color filters or blemish-tools are harmless, but from what I can see people here would like to see her shoop her jaw (and eyes?) less. After all, she already has a cute v-line!

Posted (edited)

IMG_2513.thumb.PNG.d174f4d194a8756e34b0a

You guys constantly pick on this girls appearance when you look like this smh

? This is a picture of fruitypoppin....not anybody in this thread.

I'm sorry I know this is going to get downvotes to hell but this is driving me up the wall. 

posting pictures of yourself is literally what instagram is for, have you seen the thousands of insta models that do the same thing? I find it really fucked up this thread continues to go on for a girl whose primary goal is to be an artist and you guys nitpick and bully her on looks alone.

Someone posted their picture in thread (while trying to 'expose' hyoon on her insta)

Can you imagine if someone constantly got on your case about your nose, eyes, face? It's so irrelevant. Talk about her art, but what good does constantly talking about her imperfections do for any of us??? If she goes and gets plastic surgery are you going to damn her for that too? 

I tried hard not to be a white knight but the tenacity and viciousness over this girl who hasn't done any harm is insane to me.

Yeah, she can post her pics on Instagram, but as someone who's trying to make it as an artist, she doesn't have any recent pictures of her art up on Instagram. Sure, she posts it on Twitter sometimes, but if her main goal is to make it as an artist, why doesn't she improve and try out new things? For the past few years her art has literally been the same--the only things have have changed are the characters/subjects or the amount of people she draws. 

You also underestimate the amount of impact she has online. Her follower numbers might not be as high as some other streamers or influencers, but name her to anybody (mostly guys) that watches Twitch or someone who barely watches Twitch, and no doubt they'll go on a five minute rant about how perfect she is and how they're going to buy her prints at the next con. For someone who has been stagnant in terms of artistic ability and improvement, she's still making a lot of money from these people just because she's pretty. I'd call it some form of scam because she doesn't have to do anything except photoshop and show off a little cleavage to profit off of the masses. She can toss around her excited and sparkly emojis all she wants, but she doesn't do anything particularly interesting that warrants so much attention. 

It's a smart way to make money, I'll give her that. But if she put a little more effort into pretending that she actually likes to draw, it'd be easier to swallow for most of us. 

Edited by explojin