• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

heartofbear/Jamilex

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

instagram

Jamilex is an 18 year old instagram user with over 50k followers (as of writing). Her old @ was milklycat.

I first came across her profile in the explore page, and she also got mentioned in cleolazuli's thread for looking similar/having similar aesthetics. I also thought they looked really similar at first glance (both have light colored lenses and dark wavy hair).

Cleo allegedly indirectly called her 'garbage' when it has been brought to Cleo's attention that they looked alike. Post can be found in Cleo's thread here.

Personally, I unfollowed Cleo and followed Jami instead, as what a couple of other users did. Jami seems more sweet and natural. 

What are your thoughts?

20180402_160434.png

Edited by Soymilk

Posted

Once I said her photos looked like Cleo’s and she DM’d me and started cussing at me and saying all this shit to me. She then added her boyfriend into the chat and said “this is the bitch comparing me to Cleo” and then he started calling me “Gay” and telling me I had no life and that I was ugly etc and saying all these gross things to me, and every other message she just typed “LMFAO” or “LOL”, and I was shocked. I only wanted to say such a simple thing and then she made a group chat with her boyfriend with the sole purpose of saying these horrible things to me? It was weird

Posted

Once I said her photos looked like Cleo’s and she DM’d me and started cussing at me and saying all this shit to me. She then added her boyfriend into the chat and said “this is the bitch comparing me to Cleo” and then he started calling me “Gay” and telling me I had no life and that I was ugly etc and saying all these gross things to me, and every other message she just typed “LMFAO” or “LOL”, and I was shocked. I only wanted to say such a simple thing and then she made a group chat with her boyfriend with the sole purpose of saying these horrible things to me? It was weird

Yikes. She sounds even worse than Cleo. Do you have screenshots?

Posted

what's up with all these ~aesthetic~ girls who preach about self love and being kind but do the complete opposite :alpacaworry2: talk about the hypocrisy smh

Posted

wait what? If this is true she’s a huge hypocrite because she was crying on IG live like a month ago about being bullied. Hope it’s not true, she seems like a sweet girl. Post screen shots? 

Posted

Yikes. She sounds even worse than Cleo. Do you have screenshots?

I did and I made an account to expose her called “heartofbearr”, so I deleted them off my phone. I didn’t want to look at them because they were kind of triggering to my self esteem issues.

She then reported the account and it got taken down  right after I made it. Let me look through my deleted photos and see if I can pull them up.

Posted

this thread is dead but does anyone know what happened to her? seems like she either changed her username or deleted her account(?) i really can't find her anywhere.

around two days ago she was still under the 'heartofbear' handle but she'd gone private and only had 200something followers. i guess she changed her mind and decided to leave her ig career behind but lol it was now that her account was taking off

Posted

this thread is dead but does anyone know what happened to her? seems like she either changed her username or deleted her account(?) i really can't find her anywhere.

around two days ago she was still under the 'heartofbear' handle but she'd gone private and only had 200something followers. i guess she changed her mind and decided to leave her ig career behind but lol it was now that her account was taking off

she changed her username to @honeyjami

Posted

Wow, she seemed sweet judging from her pictures. I wouldn't have expected it from her and had sympathy when Cleo called her "garbage".