• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

358 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

does anyone know how old she is? i read through this thread pretty quickly and couldnt find her age anywhere

also her coming to this thread to wk herself was hilarious 💀💀 "everyone loves me including you" girl you wish

// i noticed her husband also visited pull a week ago lol 

Screenshot_20190731_135022.jpg

Edited by nayun

Posted

does anyone know how old she is? i read through this thread pretty quickly and couldnt find her age anywhere

also her coming to this thread to wk herself was hilarious 💀💀 "everyone loves me including you" girl you wish

// i noticed her husband also visited pull a week ago lol 

Screenshot_20190731_135022.jpg

If my memory serves me correctly she is around 24 or so.. but I may be a tad bit off there. I know she’s old enough that she should have her shit together and be a contributing member of society, but as far as we can all see... that’s a negative.

Posted

Aye, I made this account to put my two cents in.

I used to really like Momotokio when I was younger. She has a lot of nice things, she seemed so nice, she liked cute things. Recently I found her insta again and seen most of the posts were archived, was kinda curious, did some digging, and found this place. And wow. Let me tell you, it was like a slap in the face. What a fraud. And her husband. Woah. 

My bf used to like him and he always seemed so nice, but dayum. When it comes to “defending” his so called wife, it’s like geez. He gets just as petty as she does. 

“Oh wow, look at me. I have nice things. You’re all jealous. I’m better than all of you because I say so. Oh look at me. I’m so nice and you’re all picking on me. Be mad bitches. I’m so nice. You wanna be me but you can’t. I’m so nice. Imma block you but I’m so nice and I have a big heart.” 

Whatever. 

And me tell you momo, I have just as much nice things as you, but I actually have two jobs and I work my ass off for my shit. I have two phones, one for personal, and one for my morning job. And guess what? They’re both the latest Samsung and iPhones. Does that make me a better person than these so called peasants? No. 

Nice people don’t have to remind people they’re nice. Their actions speak louder than their words. And you my dear, are a ugly girl. Your pretty face can’t hide the truth for long. You are just a bully. 

And to think! I used to admire you! Hah. I was blinded by your fake personality. 

Found these on Twitter. Really mature for the both of them. The more and more I read, the more disgusting I find her. She really is just a sad immature little bully. 

Boo hoo momo, not everyone likes you. Get over yourself. The fact you’re on here trying to validate yourself just means your even more insecure than I thought. 

😂

3FE07500-9404-481E-A67D-E3F96F17FCBA.png

C3BD2AAE-B382-476A-8D3D-1C7B9D4CF652.png

Posted

Anyone remember that time a fan of her posted on social media a clip of her being excited she ended up in the same game as Momo and happened to kill her.. and Momo had a temper tantrum on social media because she didn’t wanna look like a bAd gAMeR gIRL? And like bullied that poor girl? 

I hope someone knows what I’m talking about because that was a huge awakening to the type of person she was. 

Posted (edited)

Aye, I made this account to put my two cents in.

I used to really like Momotokio when I was younger. She has a lot of nice things, she seemed so nice, she liked cute things. Recently I found her insta again and seen most of the posts were archived, was kinda curious, did some digging, and found this place. And wow. Let me tell you, it was like a slap in the face. What a fraud. And her husband. Woah. 

My bf used to like him and he always seemed so nice, but dayum. When it comes to “defending” his so called wife, it’s like geez. He gets just as petty as she does. 

“Oh wow, look at me. I have nice things. You’re all jealous. I’m better than all of you because I say so. Oh look at me. I’m so nice and you’re all picking on me. Be mad bitches. I’m so nice. You wanna be me but you can’t. I’m so nice. Imma block you but I’m so nice and I have a big heart.” 

Whatever. 

And me tell you momo, I have just as much nice things as you, but I actually have two jobs and I work my ass off for my shit. I have two phones, one for personal, and one for my morning job. And guess what? They’re both the latest Samsung and iPhones. Does that make me a better person than these so called peasants? No. 

Nice people don’t have to remind people they’re nice. Their actions speak louder than their words. And you my dear, are a ugly girl. Your pretty face can’t hide the truth for long. You are just a bully. 

And to think! I used to admire you! Hah. I was blinded by your fake personality. 

Found these on Twitter. Really mature for the both of them. The more and more I read, the more disgusting I find her. She really is just a sad immature little bully. 

Boo hoo momo, not everyone likes you. Get over yourself. The fact you’re on here trying to validate yourself just means your even more insecure than I thought. 

😂

3FE07500-9404-481E-A67D-E3F96F17FCBA.png

C3BD2AAE-B382-476A-8D3D-1C7B9D4CF652.png

we already knew her husband was an idiot after he called her "heartless" when trying to defend her alongside enabling  her shitty behavior.

and for the person in the tweets, you losing her as a ''friend'' wasn't really a loss. If anything, you dodged a major bullet. That girl is a shitshow and I imagine she would be physically and emotionally draining to be around. 

Hey Momo-brokio. Hey Ebroke! we know you guys are reading this :D

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted

I just read this whole thread oh my fffff god, she says

i have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong. i am a sweet loving GENUINE person who has NEVER bullied anyone.

and then

you're a fucking moron congratulations "lolitadollygirl".

you're mad that i have everything you want, love, support, a nice life, and you're stuck with a 2010 nokia and this stupid website 😂💀 i could never imagine being as miserable as you. you have nothing. literally nothing and its all YOUR fault. 

you are a worthless moron.

you peasants cry cry cry about why my life is better than yours. you will neverrrrrrrrr have what i have. i win. i will always win. it doesn't matter what your stupid ass response is.  

How is she THAT hypocritical in ONE POST. Did she even think before posting that???? she's calling us morons, yet here she is with the most backwards and contradicting post on this whole website. Projection much? Its really funny that she says its slander even though we have receipts. Its not slander if its true.

Posted (edited)

I used to be in love with Momo's content when i was younger. Like, when i was 16. Fast forward to 2019 and i still like it, but now i know she's just a rotten bitch with a "holier than thou" attitude

I remember when she used to post on Youtube, someone commented something along the lines of "I'm just wondering why you have more than one phone? I love your content and i like you! But i've been wondering that for a while" (something along those lines. It was actually a sweet comment)

She said something like "BeCaUsE i CaN??? I don't get why people have to ask me that all the time"

Like okay? LOL You put your whole ass life online and then get pissed when people comment and ask questions on it. If you don't like people commenting on your materialistic ass life then maybe don't post about it???

I wonder if she's in major credit card debt from all of the shit she buys. Because from the looks of her husband's Youtube, he isn't getting many clicks.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i used to chat with her on LINE when she was still doing that. I had a couple convos with her and they weren't bad. Just average girl talk. I guess that's why i liked her at the time. But yeah, still a rotten bitch

Edited by Dakoti-Fang

Posted (edited)

I just read this whole thread oh my fffff god, she says

i have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong. i am a sweet loving GENUINE person who has NEVER bullied anyone.

and then

you're a fucking moron congratulations "lolitadollygirl".

you're mad that i have everything you want, love, support, a nice life, and you're stuck with a 2010 nokia and this stupid website 😂💀 i could never imagine being as miserable as you. you have nothing. literally nothing and its all YOUR fault. 

you are a worthless moron.

you peasants cry cry cry about why my life is better than yours. you will neverrrrrrrrr have what i have. i win. i will always win. it doesn't matter what your stupid ass response is.  

How is she THAT hypocritical in ONE POST. Did she even think before posting that???? she's calling us morons, yet here she is with the most backwards and contradicting post on this whole website. Projection much? Its really funny that she says its slander even though we have receipts. Its not slander if its true.

Are we surprised by this? I think her twitter rampages gave us some insight on how psycho she can be. It’s like one second she’s posting tweets about being happy and loving everyone, then the next she’s bitching and whining about everyone. x) 

Someone needs to get in touch with one of her old friends to get their take on all of this, I’m sure we could get such juicy details about what she REALLY thinks and says outside of her dumb internet persona.

Edited by lolitadollygirl

Posted

God Complex Alert :haiplz:

Posted

I also just discovered this thread and BOI was it a ride! It's always a ride when snowflakes come into their thread and start 'defending' themselves but this one is something else. I'd never think that I'd find a snowflake more narcissistic than invadernoodles on here. The 'I am the sweetest and most loved person on this planet and therefor can't do wrong'-attitude sounds toxic af, especially if she justifies all of her wrongdoings this way. If someone says that they are 'the kindest person that ever existed' then that's a big red flag for me since no person who actually cares about being kind rather than their image of being kind would go out of their way making this kind of narcissistic statements. Boi, I didn't know her before, will probably not check this thread regularly but wow. Thanks for the entertainment! I'm glad that most people are still compassionate for the sake of making the world a better and kinder place rather than thinking that being kind is an aesthetic and the person who has the most money is automatically always right and everyone is just jealous and ugly. Thanks for the entertainment again! This thread is seriously great.

Posted

People with things to hide stay hiding... this is why sis has been private ever since we revived this thread because she is trying so hard to save face. 

I’m glad we’ve helped some people realize who she really is inside and have even prevented others from ever becoming one of her followers.

The kind don’t label themselves kind, their actions do. 

Posted (edited)

She has been this way for years. There is a group of her old "friends" (I say that because she just uses people, and then talks shit on everyone she calls a friend) that have reached out to each other to discuss their experiences with her. They all have the same story. She also gets her minions to spy on them and bully them online. Manda31409 was just the most "famous" of them. There are others ones across Twitter, Instagram, and most recently Twitch. She seems to now be trying to get her claws into a twitch streamer and IG user KutieKittenXO. She has a pattern and uses "mental health" as a crutch. Mental Health doesn't give you a right to be a psychotic bully to people. It's scary how she can be a sharp tongued bully and tell people they're trash compared to her, then flip and use that "kawaii" fake voice of hers to then turn around and preach being kind. The only type of "kindness" that exists in her book is that of kissing her ass. Anything else is out the window. 

She also use to talk shit about people who played Mercy as a main in Overwatch, and now that she's on PC and can't understand how to use a mouse and keyboard, that's all she plays. Pretty funny how many ways she's hypocritical. 

She cheats on her husband repeatedly.

For those asking about her age, she's right around 25 I believe.

For those curious, I'm close friends with someone who was another of her "friends" she stomped all over.

She's just pissed off about these forms, because unlike her comment section, she can't just delete these posts off the internet.

I can't believe she tried to play the "how would you feel if you were the cause of someone committing suicide." Seriously? Have you read what you say to people? Honestly you need to get off the internet and get a LOT of therapy. You're are the ugliest person on the inside, and the internet can tell.

She also shaved her head because she use to have box dyed black hair and tried to bleach it too much so it all fried off. But she plays it off as she wants to, because as a narcissist, she has to validate everything she does. God complex is an understatement. I feel bad for her kid.

She's not very smart and doesn't realize how much of a footprint the internet leaves behind. She can't cover her footsteps online. 

Edited by JustChat

Posted

It’s funny because the views are down on her husbands youtube channel so he’s not making near as much as he used to. Also, she doesn’t get sponsorships or anything anymore since she doesn’t post on IG or youtube. 

I hope he was smart enough to have a fallback plan since she sure as hell doesn’t have one. She’s gonna cause him to go broke being so damn materialistic.

Nah man her back up plan is to be a slutty e-thot since he isn't doing much anymore. Probably not getting much from him either since she constantly looks for attention online.

She tries to act all tough but she really is "soft" lol. Screenshot_20190809-113458_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190809-113309_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20190809-120053_Twitter.thumb

Also laughing about this "can't imagine being a mean girl in video games 2 busy being cute" bs post lol.

Also, another phone? Not surprised but how many does one need? She has to have like 10 phones by now lol.

You can run but you can't hide Momo-broke-io!

Your anxiety already makes it harder for you to run.

Posted (edited)

Nah man her back up plan is to be a slutty e-thot since he isn't doing much anymore. Probably not getting much from him either since she constantly looks for attention online.

She tries to act all tough but she really is "soft" lol. Screenshot_20190809-113458_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190809-113309_Twitter.thumb

Also laughing about this "can't imagine being a mean girl in video games 2 busy being cute" bs post lol.

Also, another phone? Not surprised but how many does one need? She has to have like 10 phones by now lol.

"Your anxiety already makes it harder for you to run." When I tell you I died :hurrplz:

ugh. the cringe from that retweet begging for $1000, the fake stutter and calling someone "senpai." It reads like middle school fan-fiction. so cringe and try hard. Also hilarious because she's supposed to be so rich but she's out her begging for money on Twitter like a ''broke bitch.''

And you can tell she only posted that stream for attention. Her loser husband isn't satisfying her enough right now so she jumps on the first guy to make disgusting comments to her.

Momo can't imagine being a mean girl in video games because she knows she sucks at them and she'd be making a bigger ass of herself. She's just a mean girl everywhere else lol

Funny how she hasn't responded to this thread yet too. I thought you "tore people apart" who came for you, Big Bad Momo? Funny how that never happened. What a joke.

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted

She tries to act all tough but she really is "soft" lol. 
Screenshot_20190809-113458_Twitter.thumb
Screenshot_20190809-113309_Twitter.thumb

It amuses me how many different fucking phases and aesthetics she goes through as an attempt to grasp at followers or attention.
She truly wants to be this soft e-girl gamer when she's a one trick and a fucking bully. 

All these phones and exactly zero people to text her on them - SAD! They're just accessories to her, she's got a fucking hoarding problem judging by the looks of images from her room.

Can't imagine being mean to girls in a video game 2 busy being cute? Probably because you're being mean to them on social media and real life.. and if you're so busy being cute - why do you Photoshop your lip size as well as how the rest of your face looks in general even in your nO MaKeUP photos? That's gonna be a no from me, dog.