• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

252 posts in this topic

Posted

are you okay 😂 i have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong. you are ALL SO MISERABLE AND JEALOUS you literally dream about being me. you try to deny everything like you don't give a shit but you DO. i am a sweet loving GENUINE person who has NEVER bullied anyone. i stand up for myself. and if someone comes for me, i will tear them apart. i have never lost friends. anyone in my life that isn't here anymore is because i cut all ties and blocked them. you literally orgasm at the thought of being momotokio. you never will. you all HATE me for having EVERYTHING you never had. and you probably never will. and you have no clue who i am, you know NOTHING about me except for my pink instagram 😂 you're a fucking moron congratulations "lolitadollygirl" is that the best you could do? you're mad that i have everything you want, love, support, a nice life, and you're stuck with a 2010 nokia and this stupid website 😂💀 i could never imagine being as miserable as you. you have nothing. literally nothing and its all YOUR fault.

you good? 💀💀💀 everyone loves me including you. you hate that i have EVERYTHING you dream of. doesn't matter what you say. you are a worthless moron and i gave you the chance to apologize. you cry yourself to sleep at night wishing you could wake up in my shoes lmfao. broken dreams bc it won't happen. you're so depressed over not being me. all of you are. and im laughing with my crown on while you peasants cry cry cry about why my life is better than yours. you will neverrrrrrrrr have what i have. i win. i will always win. it doesn't matter what your stupid ass response is. nothing you say matters because im the queen, i won. you lost. now sit here and try to think of a clever response. the rest of you? go take a shower. 😂💅🏻

Je-sus-Christ!! What the f*ck lady 😂😂 I think you just proved all of our points with this singular comment. 

Posted (edited)

are you okay 😂 i have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong. you are ALL SO MISERABLE AND JEALOUS you literally dream about being me. you try to deny everything like you don't give a shit but you DO. i am a sweet loving GENUINE person who has NEVER bullied anyone. i stand up for myself. and if someone comes for me, i will tear them apart. i have never lost friends. anyone in my life that isn't here anymore is because i cut all ties and blocked them. you literally orgasm at the thought of being momotokio. you never will. you all HATE me for having EVERYTHING you never had. and you probably never will. and you have no clue who i am, you know NOTHING about me except for my pink instagram 😂 you're a fucking moron congratulations "lolitadollygirl" is that the best you could do? you're mad that i have everything you want, love, support, a nice life, and you're stuck with a 2010 nokia and this stupid website 😂💀 i could never imagine being as miserable as you. you have nothing. literally nothing and its all YOUR fault.

you good? 💀💀💀 everyone loves me including you. you hate that i have EVERYTHING you dream of. doesn't matter what you say. you are a worthless moron and i gave you the chance to apologize. you cry yourself to sleep at night wishing you could wake up in my shoes lmfao. broken dreams bc it won't happen. you're so depressed over not being me. all of you are. and im laughing with my crown on while you peasants cry cry cry about why my life is better than yours. you will neverrrrrrrrr have what i have. i win. i will always win. it doesn't matter what your stupid ass response is. nothing you say matters because im the queen, i won. you lost. now sit here and try to think of a clever response. the rest of you? go take a shower. 😂💅🏻

Girl.. you have the responses of a 26 year old soccer mom who just learned what the terms "shade" or "hunty" means. 

Edited by kontour

Posted

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Poking fun at my user name when it's actually just a meme name mocking people such as yourself.. but like, I guess you tried - who knew bait would catch a fish? I feel like you're so low on ammo you have to resort to making digs at people you think have less money than you.. News flash honey, you don't have much of that without your husband in the picture. Also lets take a second to notice that you tried to use wealth as a way to equate being better than someone else? Shame on you. Humble the FUCK up. Even IF someone on here owned a Nokia, what the fuck is it to you? You are a bully and continuously prove the points we've all made with every little remark you make on here. I think you've lost it.  We've seen you make posts on your instagram making fun of people who look up to you, but sure you have never done anything wrong! I would never be jealous of you and I don't think any of these other girls would be either.

Also I can absolutely say that no I don't want to be you - you are miserable and you cannot find any sort of happiness unless you're putting other people down or beating people down to feel some sort of high. You can spend all the money in the world on materialistic things like phones, lip fillers, body changes, gaming systems, and whatever the fuck else.. but you cannot buy friendships and happiness. 

Posted

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Poking fun at my user name when it's actually just a meme name mocking people such as yourself.. but like, I guess you tried - who knew bait would catch a fish? I feel like you're so low on ammo you have to resort to making digs at people you think have less money than you.. News flash honey, you don't have much of that without your husband in the picture. Also lets take a second to notice that you tried to use wealth as a way to equate being better than someone else? Shame on you. Humble the FUCK up. Even IF someone on here owned a Nokia, what the fuck is it to you? You are a bully and continuously prove the points we've all made with every little remark you make on here. I think you've lost it.  We've seen you make posts on your instagram making fun of people who look up to you, but sure you have never done anything wrong! I would never be jealous of you and I don't think any of these other girls would be either.

Also I can absolutely say that no I don't want to be you - you are miserable and you cannot find any sort of happiness unless you're putting other people down or beating people down to feel some sort of high. You can spend all the money in the world on materialistic things like phones, lip fillers, body changes, gaming systems, and whatever the fuck else.. but you cannot buy friendships and happiness. 

she can't think because of all of that cheap hair dye leaking into her brain. That's why that tiny bit of hair she has is so thin, dry and disgusting. Fits her personality. Looking like a Cynthia doll 😂😂 

Posted

I am fucking laughing this is hilarious!

Posted

Oh my lord...I recently got a tattoo and just seeing how large her D.VA one is...jesus christ that must've hurttt lmfao

It also looks horribly done....did D.Va take drugs or something?

The fact that she's being childish and stooping down to "everyones" level just shows she's just as horrific. Nice job proving a point there, Momo. The only Momo you are is this one.

Posted

I must admit, you lot have me cracking the fuck up. Nokia phones unite LMFAOOOOO

Posted

Nokia's are indestructible. This gorl messed with the wrong phones :notimp:

Posted

I have no idea who this person is but that reply just sounds like a terrible copy pasta. 

Is that actually them? 

Posted (edited)

I have no idea who this person is but that reply just sounds like a terrible copy pasta. 

Is that actually them? 

Yes, that's actually Ms. Momotokio herself, as cringe and sad as it is, it's her response indeed.

When you think about it, it does seem copy and pasted but just goes to show she's not much of a great clapbacker because those replies were dry af.

Edited by kontour

Posted

Her response reads like a Trump tweet

Posted (edited)

Is that actually them? 

sadly yes, it is her. She is so unintentionally cringe-worthy which makes her insults even more of a joke lol 

:hurrplz:

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

Nokia's are indestructible

Unlike her ego lol