• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok people. Erock here, yes it’s really me. The husband. Buckle up. 

I get the point of this site. But SHAME. ON. YOU. First point, god fuckkkkking forbid a husband does what he should do and spoil the shit out of his wife the best he can. Is that frowned upon these days because there’s so many pieces of shit out there? Point two, god forbid she posts the stuff she buys. We’re a family. It’s OUR money. “Why is erock here posting now? She can’t fight her own battles?”. She’s fought enough. My turn now. this is absolutely ridiculous. Completely not laughable. It’s only fair that I can say my piece too yeah? I personally would love to post more selfies together and tag my wife. Thread showing, we can’t even do that with someone crying about it. People act like they know everything. You know nothing Jon Snow. My wife is the most beautiful, caring, and heartless person I’ve ever met. And I guess what boggles my mind is don’t you people have better things to do? Go out there and create something or spread positivity and make this shithole a better place than when we left it. But apparently no. People are gonna do what they’re gonna do regardless. It’s sad. Really is. Screenshot this, post it up wherever you want. I love my wife, she loves me and we got a kick out of reading your stories.

......... ok.

Anyways since you’re here to talk to us for her and she’s your wife, can you answer why she thinks she owns pink ig themes? Or that everyone is out to “copy her”?

Posted

Hello Erock. Before you start shitting on everyone here, your wife started this crap herself. But I guess it's okay to flex according to you and her, especially if a bunch of her young followers probably think it's the most important thing in their lives right now. 

Posted (edited)

ah yes, momotokio. i really liked her edits and her pink theme, i thought they were so cute, but i could tell something was off when she ONLY posted materialistic posts. it got so ... cringey and just annoying, i blocked her because i couldn’t deal with it anymore. she seems relatively harmless except the fact that she has a fragile ego and materialistic mindset.

the biggest issue i had with her is that she acted like she was the ~savior~ every gamer girl needs. no one asked her to represent all gamer girls, nor act like the messiah we need. she definitely isn’t the hero we asked for. it was very irritating, seeing this girl praise herself in her posts about how d.va gave her strength to be herself and play video games. i’ve heard that narrative over and over; there’s nothing original about loving a fictional character because surprise surprise, everyone does it.

she’s only appealing for the edits and i don’t see her having diehard fans, only other kawaii instagrammers that use her photos as reference for their own. besides that, her content is relatively boring and repetitive. but hey, flex on those haters, amirite?

im all over loving yourself and what you’re capable of, but saying you’re the ultimate gamer girl is a stretch. i’ve seen some of her overwatch gameplay, and all she did was feed the enemy team and rage. if you’re gonna announce that you’re some kind of kawaii gaming god, at least don’t feed. 

Edited by Syrup

Posted (edited)

ah yes, momotokio. i really liked her edits and her pink theme, i thought they were so cute, but i could tell something was off when she ONLY posted materialistic posts. it got so ... cringey and just annoying, i blocked her because i couldn’t deal with it anymore. she seems relatively harmless except the fact that she has a fragile ego and materialistic mindset.

the biggest issue i had with her is that she acted like she was the ~savior~ every gamer girl needs. no one asked her to represent all gamer girls, nor act like the messiah we need. she definitely isn’t the hero we asked for. it was very irritating, seeing this girl praise herself in her posts about how d.va gave her strength to be herself and play video games. i’ve heard that narrative over and over; there’s nothing original about loving a fictional character because surprise surprise, everyone does it.

she’s only appealing for the edits and i don’t see her having diehard fans, only other kawaii instagrammers that use her photos as reference for their own. besides that, her content is relatively boring and repetitive. but hey, flex on those haters, amirite?

im all over loving yourself and what you’re capable of, but saying you’re the ultimate gamer girl is a stretch. i’ve seen some of her overwatch gameplay, and all she did was feed the enemy team and rage. if you’re gonna announce that you’re some kind of kawaii gaming god, just don’t feed. 

I just watched her couple tag video and by the gods, she is beyond cringey. She comes off like a 13 year old girl due to the immaturity she displays and how she whines and goes in and out of that baby voice. Also, her massive obsession with materlialistic things.

Here's a list of things I picked up from this video:

• considers phones ''lifelong companions'' 
  • "I can't believe you would say that you don't care about breaking a phone considering how much you spend on all the phones you buy me. One day i'm going to break one without the insurance and tell you it's just a phone." Theory confirmed. she doesn't buy anything she posts
  • doesn't cook, clean or work because she plays video games all day. she doesn't even change the toilet paper roll in the bathroom
  • can't survive without wifi but if she had to, she would do makeup as a distraction. Then says, since she can't show the world her makeup without the wifi, ''it wouldn't be fun.'' oh boohoo
  • knows she spends her money on stupid things
  • doesn't like to apologize because "my way is my way" and "if I dont think i'm wrong, then i'm not wrong"
  • LITERALLY called her son "an accident I had when I was young" who the fuck says that?

Oh and about her calling herself the ''ultimate gamer girl?''  Honey, you have to play more than one game and actually be good at the game to be remotely close to that title. She really does suck at Overwatch from what i've seen and that's sad seeing how she has nothing but time to learn.

Edited by joohonie

Posted (edited)

I just watched her couple tag video and by the gods, she is beyond cringey. She comes off like a 13 year old girl due to the immaturity she displays and how she whines and goes in and out of that baby voice. 

she is waaaay too obsessed with material objects. here's a list of things I picked up from in this video:

• "I can't believe you would say that you don't care about breaking a phone considering how much you spend on all the phones you buy me. One day i'm going to break one without the insurance and tell you it's just a phone" theory confirmed. she doesn't buy anything she posts
  • doesnt cook, clean or work because she plays video games all day. she doesn't even change the toilet paper in the bathroom
  • can't survive without wifi but if she had to she would do makeup instead but since she can't show the world her makeup, ''it wouldn't be fun.'' oh boohoo
  • doesn't like to apologize because "my way is my way" and "if I dont think im wrong, then i'm not wrong"
  • LITERALLY called her son "an accident I had when I was young" who the fuck says that?

Oh and about her calling herself the ultimate gamer girl? She really does suck at Overwatch

I find it weird that she credits so much to D.VA for “saving her life and wanting to be a better person, and never giving up...” If she has a kid, why doesn’t he motivate that in her, also since her “husband” is in here speaking for her why doesn’t he motivate her to be all those things as well? I feel like if anything should make you feel that way it would be you’re husband and child not a fictional character.

Edited by OMGitzD.VA

Posted

I just watched her couple tag video and by the gods, she is beyond cringey. She comes off like a 13 year old girl due to the immaturity she displays and how she whines and goes in and out of that baby voice. 

she is waaaay too obsessed with material objects. here's a list of things I picked up from in this video:

• "I can't believe you would say that you don't care about breaking a phone considering how much you spend on all the phones you buy me. One day i'm going to break one without the insurance and tell you it's just a phone" theory confirmed. she doesn't buy anything she posts
  • doesnt cook, clean or work because she plays video games all day. she doesn't even change the toilet paper in the bathroom
  • can't survive without wifi but if she had to she would do makeup instead but since she can't show the world her makeup, ''it wouldn't be fun.'' oh boohoo
  • doesn't like to apologize because "my way is my way" and "if I dont think im wrong, then i'm not wrong"

Oh and about her calling herself the ultimate gamer girl? She really does suck at Overwatch

Oh wow ,I was kind of amused how pathetic she is ,but this is quite sad tbh

Posted

Oh now, I just wonder who this could be directed at :haiplz:

"I love Pink for telling her daughter this." Yeah, maybe you need to follow Pink's advice for yourself so you can never make the mistake of referring to your son as an accident to the whole world again. She is so up her own ass it's ridiculous. 

Posted

To the erock dude, i just wanted to say that i actually don't care if you and your wife wanted to splurge. It's your money anyway, you've earned it well. But our main concern here is that your waifu might have crossed the line regarding with her materialistic obsession, and her attitude won't help either. I'm afraid It's very unhealthy to spoil her with soo many materialistic things to the point that she becomes very dependant on you, unless you wanted her to be like this. 

But what's really grinding our teeth is her obnoxious attitude. She's so self-absorb about herself on something she doesn't even deserve. Flexing her phone(s), flexing her other elctronics and makeup - fully MATURE adults don't do those kinds of things. And it shows in one of her ig post when people calling her out on owning and flexing 4 phones at the same time is pointless and a bit too much.

And please,please,please don't be an enabler. Don't let yourself enabling your wife to self destruct herself by becoming too spoiled and hardly taking care of herself. People will shunned your wife so bad if she's still wouldn't changed her spoiled princess attitude as of now.

Posted (edited)

so sad a full grown adult woman paying so much attention to a tiny thread on PULL that she gets her husband to come make telling typos while defending her 

images (1).png

Edited by boku

Posted (edited)

Nothing sadder than a fully grown adult woman paying so much attention to a tiny thread on PULL that she has to get her husband to come make extremely telling typos while defending her 

images (1).png

lol right? Not like she's doing anything else all day besides gaming terribly, getting her nails done and editing photos. I feel like their relationship is so one sided. she uses him for money and material gifts while he loves her. Their energy with each other just seems so off to me.

"This is my honest opinion. Please know this is NOT sponsored. I buy every one of my phones outright and I am honest?"

Girl, you don't buy shit. With what money? The allowance your husband gave you? Stop lying. We see right through you.

Edited by joohonie

Posted

hello hello! my name is 

ive been a fan of momotokio for so long now, and her feed inspired me a bunch. i also own a kawaii gamer girl Instagram account, but i slipped up when i made a picture that was too similarly inspired by momo’s. to be fair, i was completely in the wrong and should have credited her. it wasnt kittykupo (another instagram user similar to Momo) that triggered her story of crediting, i believe it was me. when she blocked me, i was really upset because i knew i shouldn’t have done what i did. i’m still a fan of Momo, and have tried to apologize numerous times, on other accounts too. im not here to question her marriage, im not here to criticize her content. i can’t say i agree, or condone, with every single choice she makes, but it really isn’t my place to say so. the only thing that ultimately irks me is that she always reposts things about forgiveness and being the best person you can be, but how can you when you can’t forgive others, yourself? 

i’m really sorry this was so lengthy. 

<3 v

Posted

Imagine getting mad at people for asking about your things when all you post is photos showing off your things 

3FB58FC0-29D4-4DAB-B60A-992C08C04B95.png

41505AB6-A1D8-4AAB-9233-5ED78286B9E7.png

Posted

I enjoyed Momo's YouTube account. It was another world. But always running through the back of my head was, "Does her son have all this stuff? Does someone also lavish this on him?" I originally thought she was a makeup artist because she said so. Then she said she was a self-taught make-up artist. Then I believe she said she learned everything from watching Jeffree Star videos. So I don't know. I'm just glad she has some sort of fantasy world to retreat to. But how did she ever raise a little boy when she lives in the world so completely fictional and fake? if she is constantly playing video games, when does she take care of him? I know he must be probably a teenager by now, but still....

Posted

This is barely milk but in case you don't follow her private twitter. This happen before she closed her main ig  i think.

IMG_E4025.thumb.JPG.2a84d8b827369e59f0efIMG_E4034.thumb.JPG.676c8cd0727e65db457e

IMG_E4035.thumb.JPG.b0f38cfe720f4160c895

And this is from Momo's friend

IMG_4027.thumb.PNG.20caa12cd385e76260b6c22222.thumb.png.851a5f2ef9eac5069f9e0795IMG_4028.thumb.JPG.0d5cba68047f3039ccfd8IMG_E4033.thumb.JPG.f61c69f598371d0f4d19IMG_4030.thumb.JPG.8a0d97d6f348bab6a4a5aIMG_E4032.thumb.JPG.6d89ac15e8be6852305bIMG_4031.thumb.JPG.1a6d1cf559251bb322244 

I htg thought momo and taylor were friends or something. I swear they used to talk.

Idrc about this but maybe someone else does? I do think these similarities are a little too  coincidental. That's why I thought they were friends.

Posted

I don't think a lot of people realize how mean and toxic this girl actually is... I befriended someone close to her and found out some... awfully alarming things pretty quickly.