• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

234 posts in this topic

Posted

She thinks she looks like D.Va?? LMFAOOO 

F9604555-54E6-4A1F-BB0C-F35268B32E7A.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALFHAKFBAJD.

Oh my god, memes of this girl KILL me. But yeah she says she’s like the human embodiment of D.Va or she used to all the time. YIKES.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALFHAKFBAJD.

Oh my god, memes of this girl KILL me. But yeah she says she’s like the human embodiment of D.Va or she used to all the time. YIKES.

she thinks she looks like a Korean woman? Wow, the delusion is strong with this one

Posted (edited)

she thinks she looks like a Korean woman? Wow, the delusion is strong with this one

She actually wrote some sort of 'thank you' letter to D.va about how she was seeing d.va and going 'OMG THAT'S ME!' and how D.va helped her being strong and confident, since D.Va is literally perfect to her - and since she's the 'human' (nonfictional) counterpart so is she... So yeah, I feel like her whole 'D.Va is perfect and I AM D.VA so I AM PERFECT!' bs fueled her narcissism kind of a lot:

1B5C802F-DDD9-4BF6-89D9-6F466D119792.thu

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

lmao this is so stupid... D.Va isn't just cute and loves pink, she is a war veteran who struggles with PTSD, but I guess that part of her character doesn't fit Hayley's aesthetic

Also, if all it takes to look like D.Va is "brown hair and brown eyes", then about 50% of this planet's population (including me) also look like her :alpacabored:

Posted

This picture just grabbed me by my shirt and demanded that I make a pumpkin spice latte 

Posted

This picture just grabbed me by my shirt and demanded that I make a pumpkin spice latte 

this picture told me they wanted to speak with my manager 

Posted (edited)

you know what? She honestly reminds me of what Jessica Nigri used to look like (or still does without the Photoshop and caked in make up). They're both equally annoying, fake, attention starved, etc. 

nigri1.jpg

Edited by Rachel Amber
Adding photos

Posted (edited)

I find it amusing that we point out she hasn’t talked about DVa or played her in a long time... and she puts up pics in her DVa jacket LMFAOOOOO.

Oh I would also like to point out that since OW streamer Kephrii announced he was getting a divorce, she’s been trying to hit him up.. probably clout chasing 🧐 

Edited by lolitadollygirl

Posted

Did she delete all her social media again? I can't seem to find her anywhere, neither on twitch, instagram or twitter. :alpacaconfused: